Latest topics

Close to the vest - 6th February - QH Written update 5 5 7

Close to the vest - 6th February - QH Written update

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Close to the vest - 6th February - QH Written update

Post by lalsunvid on 2013-02-07, 07:43

Things have progressed swiftly and neatly after the Mangalpur incident in QH with the cat in the past bag peeps in and out in everyone's mind. Rashid's bag is the heaviest since it carries his dues to his dear and near ones putting his own self respect and dignity at stake. Razia carries a bag that should never be out in open since its her own ploy and its a golden duck for her...A cut in its stomach will destroy her fortunes. Zoya is one small girl victimized by her own fate of losing her mother forever and doesn't know if her Dad is alive or not.

Zoya and Rashid were shocked to meet each other in Dilshad's hospital room . Zoya comes face to face with Rashid and his lost love he mentioned to her. Zoya equally remembers Nazma's words and Rashid's words at the same time. Zoya's shock was inevitable.

Shirin's heart and her love for Rashid is established in last few episodes. She can be manipulated and be played with her insecurity but she can't stand Rashid's sadness . She went ahead in consoling him watched by the Hyena of the household.

The Hyena has its fear factor also about the Doll Factory fire accident and she remembers the fact that if the secret is not guarded then her whole kingdom will be toppled. Shirin notices Razia's face when she glances the old newspapers and she starts about the conspiracy behind the accident. But the guilt ridden Razia cautiously diverts Shirin over an irritation and leaves the face.

Asad - Zoya misunderstandings continue and he taunts her over the issue verbally and Zoya is visibly hurt this time since Asad repeatedly hurts her over her mom's existence.. This will be cleared today anyhow....but the interesting facts about Zoya's parents and the web in which Rashid is caught is slowly coming out keeps the things interesting.

Overall a good episode.

lalsunvid
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Re: Close to the vest - 6th February - QH Written update

Post by pollyanna on 2013-02-07, 11:07

Lovely post Vidya....... :D You have beautifully penned down the happenings of ME :)

yeah I liked the episode, super liked Shirin-rashid scene....how he breaks down and Shirin lends him the support...goes a long way...how much she loves him

Asya scene......quite natural and liked the moment...when she says "ur hurting me Mr.Khan" and he leaves her Wink

Zoya monologue was good but it could have been better.......

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by lalsunvid on 2013-02-07, 11:23

pollyanna wrote:Lovely post Vidya....... :D You have beautifully penned down the happenings of ME :)

yeah I liked the episode, super liked Shirin-rashid scene....how he breaks down and Shirin lends him the support...goes a long way...how much she loves him

Asya scene......quite natural and liked the moment...when she says "ur hurting me Mr.Khan" and he leaves her Wink

Zoya monologue was good but it could have been better.......

Thanks Pals..

The episode was good. And I like how this time they bring the past in parts that too one by one from all characters. Thats a nice......hope they don't let his down .....

lalsunvid
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Post by pollyanna on 2013-02-07, 11:25

yup Vidya......fingers crossed :D

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha on 2013-02-07, 11:28

Loved your update Vidhya... Episode was good and liked Breakdown scene of Rashid.. So the layer is opened already with Zoya investigation.... Zoya improved better in her acting...

Gul followed the same tradition of Male lead Pinning wall stylish ........ , Shocked , Was not expecting more in Pinning analysis.... bounce

Overall good episode....

Samantha
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by anurao66 on 2013-02-07, 11:42

Vidya,

Brilliantly written and you have put it in writing so beautifully. The way you described Rashid and Shireen was indeed very good. I really pity Shireen here. I think a dialogue of Asad, Meri Ami ke ass pass be aane ko shochna be maat karna sounds very familiar. Dont You?

Thank for the insightful analysis.

Anu

anurao66
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by lalsunvid on 2013-02-07, 11:53

Samantha wrote:
Loved your update Vidhya... Episode was good and liked Breakdown scene of Rashid.. So the layer is opened already with Zoya investigation.... Zoya improved better in her acting...

Gul followed the same tradition of Male lead Pinning wall stylish ........ , Shocked , Was not expecting more in Pinning analysis.... bounce

Overall good episode....

I don't like these repeated pinning on the walls.....and with no resistance from Zoya....lets see if they show her sensitive or not....I have little hopes...

lalsunvid
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2013-02-07, 12:16

Palls I visited the IF forum yesterday.. couldn't believe the posts you were rite, ran out of there relatively quickly trying to preserve my sanity.

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2013-02-07, 12:20

Great update Vid, was yesterday and ME? So things r progressing nicely

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by pollyanna on 2013-02-07, 13:05

Lolzzzz Sarra...@ the forum...

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2013-02-07, 13:09

pollyanna wrote:Lolzzzz Sarra...@ the forum...

I know Palls I couldn't believe it, but even though u warned me I was like a moth to the flame had to go and visit

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by lalsunvid on 2013-02-07, 15:08

anurao66 wrote:Vidya,

Brilliantly written and you have put it in writing so beautifully. The way you described Rashid and Shireen was indeed very good. I really pity Shireen here. I think a dialogue of Asad, Meri Ami ke ass pass be aane ko shochna be maat karna sounds very familiar. Dont You?

Thank for the insightful analysis.

Anu

Thank you Anu...

lalsunvid
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum