Latest topics

Jodha Akbar--SPOILER--Hindustan Times

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Jodha Akbar--SPOILER--Hindustan Times

Post by pollyanna on 2013-09-30, 12:57

JODHA AKBAR

Akbar saves Jodha from a tiger attack in the forest and gets badly bruised in turn. Jodha nurses him and the two forget their differences and come closer. Romance starts to brew between the two.

Dance Dance Dance 

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Re: Jodha Akbar--SPOILER--Hindustan Times

Post by laddoo598 on 2013-09-30, 13:01

Nahin!!! No romance please. Eye sex chalega, but no softening. They must keep the fire burning strong.

laddoo598
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by pollyanna on 2013-09-30, 13:08

laddoo598 wrote:Nahin!!! No romance please. Eye sex chalega, but no softening. They must keep the fire burning strong.
Yup Tanu.....me too thinks.. it will be eye sex, hand holding, touchy and getting aware wala romance but both again in denial...that they are getting attracted to each other....

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2013-09-30, 13:10

half step closer chalega .. there is no need for closer, closer aur phir, with Maham Anga  being active, there is no chance of getting closer closer ..

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by laddoo598 on 2013-09-30, 13:16

pollyanna wrote:
laddoo598 wrote:Nahin!!! No romance please. Eye sex chalega, but no softening. They must keep the fire burning strong.
Yup Tanu.....me too thinks.. it will be eye sex, hand holding, touchy and getting aware wala romance but both again in denial...that they are getting attracted to each other....
Ullu-uddin doesn't have to be in denial. He knows he has the hots for her. Knew so from the second he first saw her. She is a different story altogether though. Maybe they could show her getting shocked at how her ovaries seem to like that jallad, and then she can pass it of as guilt and go back to ghrina. Ullu-uddin will of course leave no opportunity to touch, caress, and eye sex in general.

laddoo598
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2013-09-30, 13:18

laddoo598 wrote:
pollyanna wrote:
Ullu-uddin doesn't have to be in denial. He knows he has the hots for her. Knew so from the second he first saw her. She is a different story altogether though. Maybe they could show her getting shocked at how her ovaries seem to like that jallad, and then she can pass it of as guilt and go back to ghrina. Ullu-uddin will of course leave no opportunity to touch, caress, and eye sex in general.
or provoke her

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by laddoo598 on 2013-09-30, 13:21

Tanthya wrote:
laddoo598 wrote:
pollyanna wrote:
or provoke her
Hahahaha yeah that too! He does that 'cause that's the only way he can get her to react to him, to get her to acknowledge that he exists. Otherwise she shows as much interest in him as I do to my lecturer in 8 AM lectures.

laddoo598
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2013-09-30, 13:22

laddoo598 wrote:
Tanthya wrote:
laddoo598 wrote:
pollyanna wrote:Yup Tanu.....me too thinks.. it will be eye sex, hand holding, touchy and getting aware wala romance but both again in denial...that they are getting attracted to each other....
or provoke her
Hahahaha yeah that too! He does that 'cause that's the only way he can get her to react to him, to get her to acknowledge that he exists. Otherwise she shows as much interest in him as I do to my lecturer in 8 AM lectures.
@ Bloo:P :P :P

tsk, tsk ..All he had to do was getting pally with her bro's and it would have set her antennae tingling !

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by laddoo598 on 2013-09-30, 13:27

Tanthya wrote:
laddoo598 wrote:
Tanthya wrote:
laddoo598 wrote:Ullu-uddin doesn't have to be in denial. He knows he has the hots for her. Knew so from the second he first saw her. She is a different story altogether though. Maybe they could show her getting shocked at how her ovaries seem to like that jallad, and then she can pass it of as guilt and go back to ghrina. Ullu-uddin will of course leave no opportunity to touch, caress, and eye sex in general.
or provoke her

tsk, tsk ..All he had to do was getting pally with her bro's and it would have set her antennae tingling !
But he did get pally with her bros. But he had messed up royally before that, what with almost killing her bhratashrees. So yeah. She has every right to be very pissed.

But her "ghrina" mode will be on the backseat, since she got him mauled by a tiger. So antennas will still tingle. Albeit for a small period. Oooh he must get his kameez/anarkali/whatever the hell you call the thing he wears removed by her. That would be great. Twisted Evil

laddoo598
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by pollyanna on 2013-09-30, 13:53

laddoo598 wrote:
pollyanna wrote:
lolzzz Tanu :lol!: ...u and ur ovaries saga....did not spare Jodha too....she must be turning in her grave ROFL 

Ullu-uddin....Oh man!!! Tanu :*lol*:  i will fall off my  chair ...

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2013-09-30, 13:55

laddoo598 wrote:
Tanthya wrote:
laddoo598 wrote:
Tanthya wrote:or provoke her

But he did get pally with her bros. But he had messed up royally before that, what with almost killing her bhratashrees. So yeah. She has every right to be very pissed.

But her "ghrina" mode will be on the backseat, since she got him mauled by a tiger. So antennas will still tingle. Albeit for a small period. Oooh he must get his kameez/anarkali/whatever the hell you call the thing he wears removed by her. That would be great. Twisted Evil
No Bayzz..Let the frock stay on .. she can  enter inside when he is  baring his torso and madame can increase her Vaayu raftar looking at his body  and when she realizes  that shahenshah is actually struggling to apply marham on his back or some such inaccessible part, she can take the lep and apply it with her nazook nazook haat, all the while chanting that she is doing Ghayal seva and the  wheezing breath of her's is due to the early morning application of upptan

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by pollyanna on 2013-09-30, 13:59

Tanthya wrote:
laddoo598 wrote:
Tanthya wrote:
laddoo598 wrote:Hahahaha yeah that too! He does that 'cause that's the only way he can get her to react to him, to get her to acknowledge that he exists. Otherwise she shows as much interest in him as I do to my lecturer in 8 AM lectures.

No Bayzz..Let the frock stay on .. she can  enter inside when he is  baring his torso and madame can increase her Vaayu raftar looking at his body  and when she realizes  that shahenshah is actually struggling to apply marham on his back or some such inaccessible part, she can take the lep and apply it with her nazook nazook haat, all the while chanting that she is doing Ghayal seva and the  wheezing breath of her's is due to the early morning application of upptan
@BOLD:--Sathu: do u realise that its office hours and such ideas bounce Wink  are INJURIOUS for doing  whatever shitty work i get paid for .....

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by clarissasham on 2013-09-30, 16:03

Tanthya wrote:
laddoo598 wrote:
Tanthya wrote:
laddoo598 wrote:Hahahaha yeah that too! He does that 'cause that's the only way he can get her to react to him, to get her to acknowledge that he exists. Otherwise she shows as much interest in him as I do to my lecturer in 8 AM lectures.

:*lol*:

clarissasham
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by clarissasham on 2013-09-30, 16:17

nahiiii I will file petition to delay romance in JA

pleas save this show at least

yeah they can sing many songs in dreams like in some other shows where dreams are
 hero and heroine

Note to Tanu aka ladooo

Don’t call my Jallu as Ullu.. You can use Allu but not Ullu esp when he is ready to face the tiger:lol!:

clarissasham
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Abavi on 2013-09-30, 17:22

Tanthya wrote:
laddoo598 wrote:
Tanthya wrote:@ Bloo:P :P :P

No Bayzz..Let the frock stay on .. she can  enter inside when he is  baring his torso and madame can increase her Vaayu raftar looking at his body and when she realizes  that shahenshah is actually struggling to apply marham on his back or some such inaccessible part, she can take the lep and apply it with her nazook nazook haat, all the while chanting that she is doing Ghayal seva and the  wheezing breath of her's is due to the early morning application of upptan
Enter inside of what? kameez?

Tant Girl, what are you suggesting? :*lol*:

Last edited by Abavi on 2013-09-30, 21:30; edited 1 time in total

Abavi
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2013-09-30, 17:34

Abavi wrote:
Tanthya wrote:
laddoo598 wrote:

No Bayzz..Let the frock stay on .. she can  enter inside when he is  baring his torso and madame can increase her Vaayu raftar looking at his body and when she realizes  that shahenshah is actually struggling to apply marham on his back or some such inaccessible part, she can take the lep and apply it with her nazook nazook haat, all the while chanting that she is doing Ghayal seva and the  wheezing breath of her's is due to the early morning application of upptan

Tant Girl, what are you suggesting? :*lol*:[/quote]
lol, my thoughts jumped to enter wat, it was not a innocent thought that popped into my head, Tants u naughty naughty girl...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sonia1 on 2013-09-30, 20:34

ROFL ROFL Ullu-uddin !!

I am sure Shehenshah will try some moves for sure. If he doesn't, then ullu-uddin is apt:*lol*:

sonia1
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by Abavi on 2013-09-30, 21:34

sarra0 wrote:
Abavi wrote:
Tanthya wrote:
laddoo598 wrote:But he did get pally with her bros. But he had messed up royally before that, what with almost killing her bhratashrees. So yeah. She has every right to be very pissed.

lol, my thoughts jumped to enter wat, it was not a innocent thought that popped into my head, Tants u naughty naughty girl...
Twisted Evil Twisted Evil  will that kameez have enough space for two?
and Sarra ahem ahem... what did you think? Tantwa is innocent.. she would have meant the tent that Ja would have used for changing clothes... isn't it tants?

Abavi
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by laddoo598 on 2013-09-30, 22:58

Abavi wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
Abavi wrote:
Tanthya wrote:No Bayzz..Let the frock stay on .. she can  enter inside when he is  baring his torso and madame can increase her Vaayu raftar looking at his body and when she realizes  that shahenshah is actually struggling to apply marham on his back or some such inaccessible part, she can take the lep and apply it with her nazook nazook haat, all the while chanting that she is doing Ghayal seva and the  wheezing breath of her's is due to the early morning application of upptan

and Sarra ahem ahem... what did you think? Tantwa is innocent.. she would have meant the tent that Ja would have used for changing clothes... isn't it tants?
Kameez is very flowy towards the bottom, you know flowy where it needs to be. So all good.

And tents? God you are not painting innocent images here Vi, not at all.

laddoo598
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by Abavi on 2013-10-01, 09:58

laddoo598 wrote:
Abavi wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
Abavi wrote:Enter inside of what? kameez?

Kameez is very flowy towards the bottom, you know flowy where it needs to be. So all good.

And tents? God you are not painting innocent images here Vi, not at all.
No, I am not. Twisted Evil 

You cant expect the emperor to let his begum enter his *tent* out in the open... or should they run a mile and find a old hut with hay bed in the middle of the forest?

Abavi
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by monsi08 on 2013-10-01, 14:56

laddoo598 wrote:
Roflllll... ROFL

monsi08
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by monsi08 on 2013-10-01, 14:58

Abavi wrote:
Tanthya wrote:
laddoo598 wrote:

Rolllllllllllllllllll..........ROFL

monsi08
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by monsi08 on 2013-10-01, 15:01

But jungle mein Marham kahan milega...no tulsi ki mitti also.. !!!
Bhaatt cud it bee ????

And Tent??? woh kisne lagaya? Did he remove his Anarkali to make the tent ? :lol!:

monsi08
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 03:35

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum