Aashta's family v/s Shlok's family

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Aashta's family v/s Shlok's family

Post by slmu on 2013-09-30, 18:47

sarra0 wrote:
aasudi wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
zuzana wrote:sarra ditto! There is def more to it to Mr. Niranjan it will be a full on role reversal...we would be feeling for Anjali then

Someone here had predicted the stick she keeps it in place the other day was used
for other purposes :P :P :P 
Yep v probably would feel sorry for her one day once v no the back story, wat stick? must have missed it in fast forward mode... he doesn't like to b contradicted..wonder how he thought Aastha would fit into the family, either Anjali would break her, or could be revenge on his part...he he he
sarra, not only the stick[i dnt remember the exact epi that was shown n suspected] but also the broken vase, his land-obsession etc r add ons to the suspicion
I remember the vase, jus saw that, and Sujal asked how it happened, and Anjali was a bit in her on world looking at the calendar and didn't respond, i thou it could have been him who did it but then I told myself not to b to paranoid lol...wat land obsessions?
Sarra, he's after some piece of land which he wants Aashtha's father to get for him. He was unable to and Niranjan stormed off in anger.

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by A.N.Jell_Zarina on 2013-09-30, 18:51

sarra0 wrote:
aasudi wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
zuzana wrote:sarra ditto! There is def more to it to Mr. Niranjan it will be a full on role reversal...we would be feeling for Anjali then

Someone here had predicted the stick she keeps it in place the other day was used
for other purposes :P :P :P 
Yep v probably would feel sorry for her one day once v no the back story, wat stick? must have missed it in fast forward mode... he doesn't like to b contradicted..wonder how he thought Aastha would fit into the family, either Anjali would break her, or could be revenge on his part...he he he
sarra, not only the stick[i dnt remember the exact epi that was shown n suspected] but also the broken vase, his land-obsession etc r add ons to the suspicion
I remember the vase, jus saw that, and Sujal asked how it happened, and Anjali was a bit in her on world looking at the calendar and didn't respond, i thou it could have been him who did it but then I told myself not to b to paranoid lol...wat land obsessions?
sarra dear, first he wanted the land where oldage home resides...now he wants another land but that is not allowed due to Govt objections, he also desires to use avdyut(aastha's dad) for that purpose....i think, the way he is shown religious he can also b superstitious person

A.N.Jell_Zarina
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2013-10-01, 04:07

slmu wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
aasudi wrote:
sarra0 wrote:Yep v probably would feel sorry for her one day once v no the back story, wat stick? must have missed it in fast forward mode... he doesn't like to b contradicted..wonder how he thought Aastha would fit into the family, either Anjali would break her, or could be revenge on his part...he he he
Sarra, he's after some piece of land which he wants Aashtha's father to get for him. He was unable to and Niranjan stormed off in anger.
I have just seen last Mondays episode where he was asking Aastha's dad about land, and her dad replied that if it's possible to get it within government rules and regulations then he will... so he couldn't could he... yep Niranjan is angry soul and a chauvinist,.. this is where shlok at least is kind of straight.. he doesn't hide his views from Aastha.. and has been shown to like that to the audience..

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2013-10-01, 04:09

aasudi wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
aasudi wrote:
sarra0 wrote:Yep v probably would feel sorry for her one day once v no the back story, wat stick? must have missed it in fast forward mode... he doesn't like to b contradicted..wonder how he thought Aastha would fit into the family, either Anjali would break her, or could be revenge on his part...he he he
sarra dear, first he wanted the land where oldage home resides...now he wants another land but that is not allowed due to Govt objections, he also desires to use avdyut(aastha's dad) for that purpose....i think, the way he is shown religious he can also b superstitious person
That land with the old persons home he wasn't shown as being to bothered...but this piece of land he didn't seem to like wen Aastha's dad didn't guarantee getting it him...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by A.N.Jell_Zarina on 2013-10-01, 07:30

sarra0 wrote:
aasudi wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
aasudi wrote:sarra, not only the stick[i dnt remember the exact epi that was shown n suspected] but also the broken vase, his land-obsession etc r add ons to the suspicion
That land with the old persons home he wasn't shown as being to bothered...but this piece of land he didn't seem to like wen Aastha's dad didn't guarantee getting it him...
sarra, u r right...u watched whole episodes till now? There r many stories left untold,cut in betn the lines, might b for dropping bombs of suspense...but i wish to see Niranjan grey....

A.N.Jell_Zarina
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 05:47

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum