Latest topics

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Ek Baar Phir - Written Update - 30th September 2013

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Post by sharmibalan on 2013-09-30, 16:44

The episode starts with Aastha yelling at Shlok for breaking her bangles. She tells him that even a stone on the road, if protected from getting kicked on will have a change of heart, whereas he would never change. She further adds that if things work out according to her will then she would never be near his shadow. This angers him further and he tries to break the door. When that doesn't happen he breaks the window, grabs her and yells at her to leave as she never wanted to be near his shadow. Just then the lights come and the hotel attendant opens the door. They compose themselves and Shlok walks out. He sits in the hotel bar and starts drinking. He gets flashbacks of their moments in the hotel before the fight. He breaks the the bottles unable to hold his temper. In the room Aastha remembers his outbursts on her and cries.

Aastha also remembers his kind words and his caring behavior. She then watches him going for his morning jog and thinks for herself that all this anger is not directed towards her and that something is disturbing Shlok and hence his behavior is such. At Niranjan's residence everyone had assembled for breakfast. Niranjan tells Anjali that Shlok had stayed in Kholapur for the night and that he would be back today. Unable to contain herself, Sujal passes a comment stating that even Aastha would have stayed with Shlok. She thinks about it and drops the food on the floor without serving her husband. This angers Anjali who makes Sujal clean the floor. She further tells her husband that she doesn't like Shlok being associated with Aastha. Just then Abhey comes and he gets a warm welcome. Sujal's husband excuses and leaves in anger. While the daughter-in-law is cleaning the floor the son-in-law gets seated on the dining table and gets served with breakfast.

The scene shifts to Shlok hesitantly knocking Aastha's room door. She is just drying her hair and yells out as to who is knocking the door. Shlok keeps knocking unable to understand as to what is delaying her from opening the door. Finally she opens the door and asks him if he couldn't wait for her to open. He tells her that he never had patience to wait for anyone and to get ready immediately as they have to leave after breakfast. She follows him and wonders if he is trying to tell her something. She then decides to start the conversation herself and not to wait for him to start. Finally when they get seated for breakfast she tells him that she shouldn't have said those things that she said yesterday. She also adds that the reason for her outburst was because of her fear for darkness and being locked in the same room as him. Shlok is impatiently listening to her and when she finally asks him if he has anything to tell her he simply tells her that he has got nothing to say.

When the breakfast arrives she gets excited seeing Vadapav and happily adds lots of red chillies to it. Shlok's face breaks into a broad beautiful smile seeing her having her breakfast. When she is unable to take the spicy food he offers her a glass of water. She catches him smiling. He immediately composes himself and tells her that they have to leave immediately and that they will finish the breakfast on the way to the temple.

In the mean time Aastha's mum is talking to her husband about the disadvantage of having their girl spend the day outside the house. She tells him that she believes her daughter but its the society that needs just a reason to speak about anything. Just then Aastha calls her dad and informs him that they are leaving for the temple.

Shlok and Aastha finally reach the temple. She gets down with him and stands next to him and happily admires the view. Aastha then goes back to the car and removes her sandles. Shalok watches her. She comes back to him and tells him about the feeling one gets by walking on bare foot on the temple grounds. She also jovially adds that another reason is to protect the sandles from getting stolen. Shlok goes back to the car and removes his shoes. She is happy to see him listening to her for the first time. They finally walk together to the temple. At the temple he asks the stall person for pooja items. When he is unable to recollect what he wants, Aastha jumps in and gives the entire list of items needed. The shop keeper tells Shlok that his wife is really good with the list. Both Aastha and Shlok look at each other.

Precap: Shlok again grabs Aastha and yells at her for leaving his side. He tells her for a moment he thought that he would loose her like Swetha!!!

Last edited by sharmibalan on 2013-09-30, 20:08; edited 4 times in total

sharmibalan
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Re: Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Ek Baar Phir - Written Update - 30th September 2013

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-09-30, 17:55

Live update 30Sep13 

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Re: Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Ek Baar Phir - Written Update - 30th September 2013

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-09-30, 18:03

The episode begins with
Aastha telling Shlok he was stone hearted .. She wanted to stay away from his shadow ...
Shlok shuts her up ....

He tries to break the door .. He cant do it .. Breaks the window pane with a chair ....
yells at her to get out !! ...

but he does not let her go immediately ... keeps on grabbing her with out letting her  for a longtime ...
In the mean while a waiter comes and opens the door .... Shlok walks out ... Goes to the Bar and starts drinking ... Aastha's beautiful face floats before her eyes... How he lost his temper with her ... He screams at the bar frustrated with his dreams ...

Last edited by --sumana13-- on 2013-09-30, 18:50; edited 1 time in total

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-09-30, 18:05

A waiter tries to pacify Shlok who loses his temper again in the bar ....he wriggles out and goes away ...

Elsewhere Aastha is sitting on the floor of the room and weeping .. The glass pieces from broken window pane and bangles lie scattered around her...

She realises one thing .. His  anger is not completely because of her ... Something else is troubling him ....she wants to find out !!

Last edited by --sumana13-- on 2013-09-30, 18:51; edited 1 time in total

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-09-30, 18:12

Shlok and Aastha both keep thinking about thair angry encounter ...

BG song .." Saiyan ve ab rasta dikhaa dey tu ...".. Slow sad tune plays ...

At shlok's house .. Niranjan informs his family Shlok hadgot stuck and was forced to spend the night at hotel ..
Sojal remarks that even Aastha might have to spend the night with him ...

Anjali is infuriated to hear this ... Sojal accidentally spills some food .. Anjali orders her rudely to clean up .... and remarks ... she had the audacity to speak too much ....

Last edited by --sumana13-- on 2013-09-30, 18:53; edited 1 time in total

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-09-30, 18:14

Anjali scolds Sojal that she had been married for so long yet she behaved insolently ..

Anjali then remarks shlok should not have spend the night out with parayi larki .. Tongues would wag .. Niranjan  tries to calm anjali's ruffled feathers ...
Damaad ii comes in hesitantly ....
Anjali changes her tone immediately and welcomes her Damaadji ...

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-09-30, 18:23

Next morning .. Shlok knocks on the door of Aastha .. Impatiently ... Then as she opens the door they have an arguement as to why she was not ready .. Took long time to open the door, long time to get ready .. She replies why could he not wait .. He refuses to wait .. Walks off .. With his jacket ...

Aastha tries to break the ice ....by apologizing for over reacting when their door got stuck the previous night ...

They eat vada pav at the hotel .... Aastha chatters continuously as she eats .... about her love for Vada pav ...He is amused to watch her hog the vada pav  .. Then exclaim after she finds the chillies too hot ...he smiles and offers her some water

Last edited by --sumana13-- on 2013-09-30, 18:55; edited 1 time in total

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-09-30, 18:24

Aastha rings up her parents ..informs them that they were going to the temple soon ...

Avdyut and kalindi are happy .....but she worries what would say if they knew the gilt had spend a night alone with a guy .... Avdyut thinks differently

Last edited by --sumana13-- on 2013-09-30, 18:58; edited 2 times in total

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-09-30, 18:31

At the temple .. Aastha tells Shlok about the necessity of walking bare feet inside a holy place ...

She scares him ...that his expensive shoes might be stolen
They take off their shoes in the car ...

Aastha has her pallu over her head as they are entering the temple of Maha Laxmi and Shlok has covered his with a white hanky ...
Both walk in the muddy path together ... Stepping together .. Gradually reach the temple ..

Then they go to a stall to buy pooja thaaali .. Shlok is ignorant about what all is needed .. Aastha gives him the full list of items needed  

Shop keeper remarks Aastha  his "patni "... Knew everything . Both are shocked and embarrassed at being referred to as pati patni

Last edited by --sumana13-- on 2013-09-30, 18:59; edited 2 times in total

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-09-30, 18:33

Precap .. Shlok grabs Aastha by her arms and screams .. Why did she always try to trouble him.. Why did she have to leave him and go away ?..he was worried that he had lost her just like "Sumati "...

Both are shocked to hear this revelation/confession from shlok

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2013-09-30, 19:59

Thanks Sharmi, Manu.

Hmm, so she left him and that's why he hates women?

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by anusha.cochin on 2013-09-30, 20:15

slmu wrote:Thanks Sharmi, Manu.

probably Santhi...and the reason behind her leaving mite be Anjali(or he thnks so)

But Slok seems 2 be too fast n falling 4 Astha...dnt knw whether he s acting...but his expression seems genuine

anusha.cochin
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by anusha.cochin on 2013-09-30, 20:15

from the episode it clear dat Slok's brother too hates Abhay

anusha.cochin
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by A.N.Jell_Zarina on 2013-09-30, 20:54

Sorry gals if i hurt anyone with my OTT(out of track) comments but SRK isnt ready to leave bugging my head....

Like SRK said "chennai starts from, where DDLJ ends"

A.N.Jell_Zarina
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-09-30, 21:08

anusha.cochin wrote:from the episode it clear dat Slok's brother too hates Abhay
Yeah even Niranjan was just speaking to him for courtesy sake am sure .. The only one who is fond of him is Anjali ... Wonder what is the back story here Anu ...

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by umasundaram1 on 2013-09-30, 21:12

Thnaks for the clear update guys. shlok side is attraction not love yet. On Astha's side it is ????

umasundaram1

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-09-30, 21:13

anusha.cochin wrote:
slmu wrote:Thanks Sharmi, Manu.

probably Santhi...and the reason behind her leaving mite be Anjali(or he thnks so)

But Slok seems 2 be too fast n falling 4 Astha...dnt knw whether he s acting...but his expression seems genuine
Hello Shanthi and Anu ... He is very much falling in love but is scared to get hurt all over again so in the back if his mind he does not want to forget the other girl .. And he is haunted by her memories ....

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-09-30, 21:16

umasundaram1 wrote:Thnaks for the clear update guys. shlok side is attraction not love yet. On Astha's side it is ????
Both feel some attraction towards the other .. But they dont want to accept that it is love ... For them it is just a fleeting thought.... nothing else .. They still dislike each other .. Shlok was just getting to understand her today while the vada pav scene ..

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by umasundaram1 on 2013-09-30, 21:40

--sumana13-- wrote:
umasundaram1 wrote:Thnaks for the clear update guys. shlok side is attraction not love yet. On Astha's side it is ????
Both feel some attraction towards the other .. But they dont want to accept that it is love ... For them it is just a fleeting thought.... nothing else .. They still dislike each other .. Shlok was just getting to understand her today while the vada pav scene ..
It was very cute.

umasundaram1

Back to top Go down

Post by anusha.cochin on 2013-09-30, 22:30

--sumana13-- wrote:
anusha.cochin wrote:from the episode it clear dat Slok's brother too hates Abhay
Yeah even Niranjan was just speaking to him for courtesy sake am sure .. The only one who is fond of him is Anjali ... Wonder what is the back story here Anu ...  
Anjali falls 4 flattering and very much fond of rituals and other SP bahu wala stuff...It seems Abhay s expert n buttering her..:)

anusha.cochin
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by ..rosa.. on 2013-09-30, 23:47

aasudi wrote:Sorry gals if i hurt anyone with my OTT(out of track) comments but SRK isnt ready to leave bugging my head....

Hey Aasudi did not understand what you mean although I have seen both the movies 
please explain bounce bounce

..rosa..
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by A.N.Jell_Zarina on 2013-10-01, 09:20

..rosa.. wrote:
aasudi wrote:Sorry gals if i hurt anyone with my OTT(out of track) comments but SRK isnt ready to leave bugging my head....

Hey Aasudi did not understand what you mean although I have seen both the movies 
rosa, darling...i thought i m the heroine(i knw m crazy) and run after the train....but the journey has been different even if the train is same... its just the hint...for further detail i wil PM u :smile:

A.N.Jell_Zarina
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-10-01, 09:30

aasudi wrote:
..rosa.. wrote:

rosa, darling...i thought i m the heroine(i knw m crazy) and run after the train....but the journey has been different even if the train is same... its just the hint...for further detail i wil PM u :smile:
OK Aasudi .. I gottou .. May be you are comparing IPKKND #1 to DDLJ and IPkEBP. To CE is it ?? And the comparison perfectly fits my dear ...

Party1 :D%%: 

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by A.N.Jell_Zarina on 2013-10-01, 09:48

--sumana13-- wrote:
aasudi wrote:
..rosa.. wrote:

OK Aasudi .. I gottou .. May be you are comparing IPKKND #1 to DDLJ and IPkEBP. To CE is it ?? And the comparison perfectly fits my dear ...

oh! My darling got me...not exactly the whole thing but the ending days of that one and initiating days of this one, both r golmal/OTT....sumi, i had realised EBP is not for me so m leaving...

A.N.Jell_Zarina
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-10-01, 10:25

aasudi wrote:
--sumana13-- wrote:
aasudi wrote:
..rosa.. wrote:Hey Aasudi did not understand what you mean although I have seen both the movies 
OK Aasudi .. I gottou .. May be you are comparing IPKKND #1 to DDLJ and IPkEBP. To CE is it ??  And the comparison perfectly fits my dear ...

oh! My darling got me...not exactly the whole thing but the ending days of that one and initiating days of this one, both r golmal/OTT....sumi, i had realised EBP is not for me so m leaving...
Leaving ?? What is the meaning of leaving ?? We won't let you go !!  .. You are welcome to come here and express your dissatisfaction .... We want you to know all the short comings in the episode .. Any one can watch it with rose tinted glasses ... But some one has to be real naa !! ... So we need all sorts of people to create a balance .. And you are my perfect balance ....

:heart: long hug

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 09:28

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum