Latest topics

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Ek Baar Phir - Written Update - 30th September 2013

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Ek Baar Phir - Written Update - 30th September 2013

Post by slmu on 2013-10-01, 10:28

anusha.cochin wrote:
slmu wrote:Thanks Sharmi, Manu.

Hmm, so she left him and that's why he hates women?
probably Santhi...and the reason behind her leaving mite be Anjali(or he thnks so)

But Slok seems 2 be too fast n falling 4 Astha...dnt knw whether he s acting...but his expression seems genuine
I find it too fast too.. makes no sense why he is falling for her.

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Re: Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Ek Baar Phir - Written Update - 30th September 2013

Post by anusha.cochin on 2013-10-01, 10:34

slmu wrote:
anusha.cochin wrote:

probably Santhi...and the reason behind her leaving mite be Anjali(or he thnks so)

But Slok seems 2 be too fast n falling 4 Astha...dnt knw whether he s acting...but his expression seems genuine
last night he was super angry on her

and the very next day he seems attracted towards her and smiling n her stupidity Shocked

anusha.cochin
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2013-10-01, 10:37

anusha.cochin wrote:
slmu wrote:
anusha.cochin wrote:

and the very next day he seems attracted towards her and smiling n her stupidity Shocked
Yes, its crazy right? I guess love has no logic

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by A.N.Jell_Zarina on 2013-10-01, 10:45

--sumana13-- wrote:
aasudi wrote:
--sumana13-- wrote:
aasudi wrote:rosa, darling...i thought i m the heroine(i knw m crazy) and run after the train....but the journey has been different even if the train is same... its just the hint...for further detail i wil PM u :smile:
OK Aasudi .. I gottou .. May be you are comparing IPKKND #1 to DDLJ and IPkEBP. To CE is it ??  And the comparison perfectly fits my dear ...

Party1 :D%%: 
oh! My darling got me...not exactly the whole thing but the ending days of that one and initiating days of this one, both r golmal/OTT....sumi, i had realised EBP is not for me so m leaving...
Leaving ?? What is the meaning of leaving ?? We won't let you go !!  .. You are welcome to come here and express your dissatisfaction .... We want you to know all the short comings in the episode .. Any one can watch it with rose tinted glasses ... But some one has to be real naa !! ... So we need all sorts of people to create a balance .. And you are my perfect balance ....

:heart: long hug
hugs back sumi dear....the show is decent and might b having some interesting plots but i cnt connect to the execution/script though m used to it by now....so i think i m not for it...wil catch u though
thanks, love u

A.N.Jell_Zarina
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by A.N.Jell_Zarina on 2013-10-01, 10:49

slmu wrote:
anusha.cochin wrote:
slmu wrote:
anusha.cochin wrote:probably Santhi...and the reason behind her leaving mite be Anjali(or he thnks so)

anu, shanti...i think the genuine expressions on shlok might b the result of holding back the suspense
(OMG, i jus predicted again, uff)

A.N.Jell_Zarina
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by anusha.cochin on 2013-10-01, 12:20

aasudi wrote:
slmu wrote:
anusha.cochin wrote:
slmu wrote:I find it too fast too.. makes no sense why he is falling for her.

anu, shanti...i think the genuine expressions on shlok might b the result of holding back the suspense
(OMG, i jus predicted again, uff)
I m liking the suspense plots

but sumhow I feel there s sum prob n character development of Slok...not oly Slok...we dnt get a clear pic of most characters

anusha.cochin
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Abavi on 2013-10-01, 12:30

Thanks for the updates dear... So Sumati or swetha... who is she? Ex girl friend or Ex wife?

Abavi
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by anusha.cochin on 2013-10-01, 15:04

Abavi wrote:Thanks for the updates dear... So Sumati or swetha... who is she? Ex girl friend or Ex wife?
not clear yet...probably ex-Girlfriend

anusha.cochin
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by clarissasham on 2013-10-01, 15:11

she fears dark...hmmmmmmm :lol!:

clarissasham
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by ..rosa.. on 2013-10-01, 16:34

anusha.cochin wrote:
Abavi wrote:Thanks for the updates dear... So Sumati or swetha... who is she? Ex girl friend or Ex wife?
not clear yet...probably ex-Girlfriend
yeah looking forwards to the interesting revelation bounce bounce :heart:

..rosa..
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 21:34

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum