Latest topics

Will Karan Singh Grover Renew His Qubool Hai Contract?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Will Karan Singh Grover Renew His Qubool Hai Contract?

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-09-30, 17:22

Popular Actor Karan Singh Grover's one year contract that he signed for the show Qubool Hai will be coming to an end very soon. Is the actor, who has become the heart throb of millions across the world with his role Asad, happy enough with the show to renew his contract? 


Or will the actor insist for some changes to be made in it? Karan's role Asad in Zee TV's hit Qubool Hai, a serious businessman with scorching hot looks, is often been criticised for lacking expressions.

 In many interviews Karan himself has said that his role has great potential for acting but he is not given enough freedom to show his acting skills. 

The actor who has now become the household name across the globe has great potential to land great many shows. Now that his one year contract is going to expire soon, he will have to think about renewing it or not.

 Also, until this contract ends, as he said in a recent award function, he cannot perform in any event with his wife Jennifer Winget. 

Now if the rumours circulating that he has been approached to contest in Nach Baliye true.. he sure will be making some changes in the new contract. Let's wait and watch what Mr Khan decides to do..


credits FB



credits to original uploader in FB


Last edited by --sumana13-- on 2013-10-01, 02:50; edited 1 time in total

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Posts : 27532
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Will Karan Singh Grover Renew His Qubool Hai Contract?

Post by sarra0 on 2013-09-30, 17:42

of course he will renew he isn't as unprofessional as some...

this article suggests his acting is lacking, which is true but usually wen u read a article about him is praises his acting like there is no tomorrow.I so where have they picked this up from... he blames the lack of expressions on lack of freedom, wat freedom does he need to show the correct expression, it's not about jumping around like a monkey that he would be restricted... it should be his eyes and features doing the talkin and they don't, he is being outclassed by Ayan, wonder if that will have any bearing.... i expect some changes to occur within the contract if that's the case...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 11312
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Will Karan Singh Grover Renew His Qubool Hai Contract?

Post by Hades on 2013-09-30, 17:54

Ofc, he will with few proviso ..

NB is for few months and tht will not give him his daily bread , he will need a daily show which is qubool hai. 

He is hampered in acting ! Silly me, both vikrant and KSG are being directed by the same team, if they were inhibiting acting, i do not see the inhibiting factor in vikrant Massey,s acting nor in Ketki,s nor in Shalinis ..how come only he is affected?

Hades
Bronzie
Bronzie

Posts : 207
Join date : 2013-05-09

Back to top Go down

Re: Will Karan Singh Grover Renew His Qubool Hai Contract?

Post by sarra0 on 2013-09-30, 18:13

Zoyakisoya wrote:Ofc, he will with few proviso ..

NB is for few months and tht will not give him his daily bread , he will need a daily show which is qubool hai. 

He is hampered in acting ! Silly me, both vikrant and KSG are being directed by the same team, if they were inhibiting acting, i do not see the inhibiting factor in vikrant Massey,s acting nor in Ketki,s nor in Shalinis ..how come only he is affected?
poor workmen blames everyone and anyone else...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 11312
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Will Karan Singh Grover Renew His Qubool Hai Contract?

Post by Hades on 2013-09-30, 18:44

sarra0 wrote:
Zoyakisoya wrote:Ofc, he will with few proviso ..

NB is for few months and tht will not give him his daily bread , he will need a daily show which is qubool hai. 

He is hampered in acting ! Silly me, both vikrant and KSG are being directed by the same team, if they were inhibiting acting, i do not see the inhibiting factor in vikrant Massey,s acting nor in Ketki,s nor in Shalinis ..how come only he is affected?
poor workmen blames everyone and anyone else...
Color blind man saying that the world is colorless !

He had several tracks to come aces but he failed in each of the scenes apart from romance in which Karan seems adequate, karan comes a cropper in emotional scenes.

Hades
Bronzie
Bronzie

Posts : 207
Join date : 2013-05-09

Back to top Go down

Re: Will Karan Singh Grover Renew His Qubool Hai Contract?

Post by perfumeheaven on 2013-09-30, 20:37

we can only hope :)

perfumeheaven
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 2326
Join date : 2013-05-08
Location : Trinidad and Tobago

Back to top Go down

Re: Will Karan Singh Grover Renew His Qubool Hai Contract?

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-10-01, 02:51


--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Posts : 27532
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Will Karan Singh Grover Renew His Qubool Hai Contract?

Post by sarra0 on 2013-10-01, 03:55

Zoyakisoya wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
Zoyakisoya wrote:Ofc, he will with few proviso ..

NB is for few months and tht will not give him his daily bread , he will need a daily show which is qubool hai. 

He is hampered in acting ! Silly me, both vikrant and KSG are being directed by the same team, if they were inhibiting acting, i do not see the inhibiting factor in vikrant Massey,s acting nor in Ketki,s nor in Shalinis ..how come only he is affected?
poor workmen blames everyone and anyone else...
Color blind man saying that the world is colorless !

He had several tracks to come aces but he failed in each of the scenes apart from romance in which Karan seems adequate, karan comes a cropper in emotional scenes.
Yep, had he had the talent then he has had enough tracks and scope to shows it but he hasn't managed it..Ayan has managed it in a short space of time...Asad's romantic scenes have improved some from the beginning and he is now passable at it... wat surprises me is that I havnt read articles which criticised his acting and yet this article says he lacks, i thou they couldn't publish negative comments about his acting from the way he gets praised in media to Kingdom come...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 11312
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Will Karan Singh Grover Renew His Qubool Hai Contract?

Post by clarissasham on 2013-10-01, 14:55

he will kuch aur kare ho kya


cause for him asad is more like a brand now.... he should

clarissasham
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 2226
Join date : 2013-02-09
Age : 34
Location : india

Back to top Go down

Re: Will Karan Singh Grover Renew His Qubool Hai Contract?

Post by Sponsored content Today at 19:47


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum