Latest topics

Breaking News, Breaking News.

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Breaking News, Breaking News.

Post by SAYAN18 on 2013-10-01, 18:57

Sojol's mental torture in the hand of Anjali - unbearable.
Today, we saw that Sojol has started protesting. But alas,
her husband is an Agnihotri means spineless.
We also saw that, Shloke's daughter is being physically
tortured by her Saas.
We also saw, Shloke slapping Astha.
So friends, it's time to react, to protest.
Join tomorrow's women rally against Saas.

SAYAN18
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Re: Breaking News, Breaking News.

Post by anusha.cochin on 2013-10-01, 19:27

So Sojal is really irritated of the rules but cant do anythng becoz she knw if she did anythng against Anjali he place will be n street...not even her husband will be with her

I thnk Niranjan s behind this rules...and Anjali s oly obeying her husbands rule as she is Pathivratha SP bahu

anusha.cochin
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by SAYAN18 on 2013-10-01, 19:28

anusha.cochin wrote:So Sojal is really irritated of the rules but cant do anythng becoz she knw if she did anythng against Anjali he place will be n street...not even her husband will be with her

I thnk Niranjan s behind this rules...and Anjali s oly obeying her husbands rule as she is Pathivratha SP bahu
We have to wait to know that.

SAYAN18
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by anusha.cochin on 2013-10-01, 19:32

yup...but this is too much...y they r against ladies like this...I thnk usne apne beti keliye bilkul uske jaisa pariwar chuna...woman haters

anusha.cochin
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by SAYAN18 on 2013-10-01, 19:35

anusha.cochin wrote:yup...but this is too much...y they r against ladies like this...I thnk usne apne beti keliye bilkul uske jaisa pariwar chuna...woman haters
Any, I am really surprised to know that the Agnihotris have
No idea of the condition of their daughter.

SAYAN18
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by anusha.cochin on 2013-10-01, 19:39

SAYAN18 wrote:
anusha.cochin wrote:yup...but this is too much...y they r against ladies like this...I thnk usne apne beti keliye bilkul uske jaisa pariwar chuna...woman haters
That surprised me too

That means they have r not in touch with their daughter:shock: ...do they think after Shaadhi girl cant call her maayka...is dat another rule of Agnihotri Pariwar?

anusha.cochin
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by SAYAN18 on 2013-10-01, 19:43

anusha.cochin wrote:
SAYAN18 wrote:
That surprised me too

That means they have r not in touch with their daughter:shock: ...do they think after Shaadhi girl cant call her maayka...is dat another rule of Agnihotri Pariwar?
Devoid of logic. Can no serial be made without domestic violence ?

Last edited by SAYAN18 on 2013-10-01, 20:31; edited 1 time in total

SAYAN18
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2013-10-01, 19:57

AK, I am in full support. Cant believe he slapped her. Enough of this anti women rhetoric in this show Bang 

Anu, looks like the jawai babu keeps charming the Agnihotris and they have not bothered to check on the daughter .. which seriously makes no sense confused

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by A.N.Jell_Zarina on 2013-10-01, 20:06

I thought not to comment but ur topic lured me in AK...i dnt mind showing domestic violence at all in serials, moreover i wish they should be shown to aware ppl- but a proper redemption track should b on line later....but with the execution of EBP, i dnt think v r gonna get one...
Just luk at the way jyoti's MIL left her alone to complain her misery to aastha,a stranger...so much of strong issue raised -female infanticide(very gud on part of writer) but what an unalluring execution....it wud have been good feeling if i cud see jyoti's pain over aastha- glorification....i asked myself does jyoti spells her misery to every stranger? Or is it wid aastha 1ly cuz she felt gust of wind?? If she spells her misery like she did wid aastha, why is nt she helped out yet??
How come abhay n his mom leave a victim of domestic violence on her own? What if she run or commit suicide??

A.N.Jell_Zarina
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by SAYAN18 on 2013-10-01, 20:09

aasudi wrote:I thought not to comment but ur topic lured me in AK...i dnt mind showing domestic violence at all in serials, moreover i wish they should be shown to aware ppl- but a proper redemption track should b on line later....but with the execution of EBP, i dnt think v r gonna get one...
Just luk at the way jyoti's MIL left her alone to complain her misery to aastha,a stranger...so much of strong issue raised -female infanticide(very gud on part of writer) but what an unalluring execution....it wud have been good feeling if i cud see jyoti's pain over aastha- glorification....i asked myself does jyoti  spells her misery to every stranger? Or is it wid aastha 1ly cuz she felt gust of wind?? If she spells her misery like she did wid aastha, why is nt she helped out yet??
How come abhay n his mom leave a victim of domestic violence on her own? What if she run or commit suicide??
Logic is the extinct species in Hindi serial.

SAYAN18
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by A.N.Jell_Zarina on 2013-10-01, 20:13

slmu wrote:AK, I am in full support. Cant believe he slapped her. Enough of this anti women rhetoric in this show Bang 

Anu, looks like the jawai babu keeps charming the Agnihotris and they have not bothered to check on the daughter .. which seriously makes no sense confused
shanti! I agree...shlok slapping aastha makes no sense...i remembered asad ahemad khan, i asked how cud he? When he slapped zoya but that was valid compared to this rubbish, he was on the verge of losing his mom for damn reasons but shlok is just acting unreasonable....u shud not stark a char to the point of no redemption and widout prompt logic...damn it,n i stil watched after feeling m not for the show (stupid me)

A.N.Jell_Zarina
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2013-10-01, 20:19

aasudi wrote:
slmu wrote:AK, I am in full support. Cant believe he slapped her. Enough of this anti women rhetoric in this show Bang 

shanti! I agree...shlok slapping aastha makes no sense...i remembered asad ahemad khan, i asked how cud he? When he slapped zoya but that was valid compared to this rubbish, he was on the verge of losing his mom for damn reasons but shlok is just acting unreasonable....u shud not stark a char to the point of no redemption and widout prompt logic...damn it,n i stil watched after feeling m not for the show (stupid me)
Yes, it made no sense at all.. his past recollections can't be reason enough to slap her. I was really appalled at that.

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by A.N.Jell_Zarina on 2013-10-01, 20:27

SAYAN18 wrote:
aasudi wrote:I thought not to comment but ur topic lured me in AK...i dnt mind showing domestic violence at all in serials, moreover i wish they should be shown to aware ppl- but a proper redemption track should b on line later....but with the execution of EBP, i dnt think v r gonna get one...
Just luk at the way jyoti's MIL left her alone to complain her misery to aastha,a stranger...so much of strong issue raised -female infanticide(very gud on part of writer) but what an unalluring execution....it wud have been good feeling if i cud see jyoti's pain over aastha- glorification....i asked myself does jyoti  spells her misery to every stranger? Or is it wid aastha 1ly cuz she felt gust of wind?? If she spells her misery like she did wid aastha, why is nt she helped out yet??
Logic is the extinct species in Hindi serial.
i agree AK, but its not that there is/must not b logic at all...i havnt watched many shows but ipk-original felt real...
(forgive me for prejudice and comparison, thats y i thought i wont comment anymore in the morning, but EBP is nt helping at al, criticizing is my right)

original version was imperfect too but it felt real...n there was appropriate logic for everything in the show( until it was butchered) but EBP has just started yaar....with this way, where r they targeting to reach??

A.N.Jell_Zarina
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by SAYAN18 on 2013-10-01, 20:30

Target is always TRP Aunty.

SAYAN18
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2013-10-01, 20:32

If only the TRP aunty would give a big thumbs down to the violence against women theme

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by sameersaagar on 2013-10-01, 20:49

Shlok seems to be Like a Gorilla, most of the time, instead of chest beating, he seems to be shouting unnecessarily.

sameersaagar
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by A.N.Jell_Zarina on 2013-10-01, 21:00

slmu wrote:If only the TRP aunty would give a big thumbs down to the violence against women theme
agree shanti...the OTT drama is getting on my nerves...thumps down from me, i m also a trp auntie, if my viewing also counts...btw, shanti does my view counts cuz we watch SP-India??

A.N.Jell_Zarina
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2013-10-01, 21:01

aasudi wrote:
slmu wrote:If only the TRP aunty would give a big thumbs down to the violence against women theme
agree shanti...the OTT drama is getting on my nerves...thumps down from me, i m also a trp auntie, if my viewing also counts...btw, shanti does my view counts cuz we watch SP-India??
If you are watching overseas, I don't think it does.

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by A.N.Jell_Zarina on 2013-10-01, 21:02

sameersaagar wrote:Shlok seems to be Like a Gorilla, most of the time, instead of chest beating, he seems to be shouting unnecessarily.
good one sameer...i like him when he is on silent mode...

A.N.Jell_Zarina
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by anusha.cochin on 2013-10-01, 21:45

@bold...but then y shud Slok and Varad hates Abay? I thnk sum other issues r der

Agnihotri pariwar s full o psychos .....

and Slok..he s hopeless...and Astha s like temple bell..wenever he wants he cums and hits her

anusha.cochin
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by SAYAN18 on 2013-10-01, 21:50

anusha.cochin wrote:

@bold...but then y shud Slok and Varad hates Abay? I thnk sum other issues r der

and Slok..he s hopeless...and Astha s like temple bell..wenever he wants he cums and hits her
Anu, TRP Auntys are loving it.

SAYAN18
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2013-10-01, 21:52

Bye all, had fun today.. catch you tomorrow.

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by A.N.Jell_Zarina on 2013-10-01, 22:12

anusha.cochin wrote:

totally agree anu...shlok is a sadist psycho...i wonder how can he hit her just bec she went away for unknown reasons n he has not forgotten his ex who seem to leave him also cuz of his own fault....what must b writers thinking to write such a scene n wid below the par execution....is it what chauvinist mean??
the script has nt build up properly yet n they started blundering...

A.N.Jell_Zarina
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by anusha.cochin on 2013-10-01, 22:33

aasudi wrote:
anusha.cochin wrote:

totally agree anu...shlok is a sadist psycho...i wonder how can he hit her just bec she went away for unknown reasons n he has not forgotten his ex who seem to leave him also cuz of his own fault....
what must b writers thinking to write such a scene n wid below the par execution....is it what chauvinist mean??
It wud have been...If astha was under depression and Slapped Slok 4 a silly reason..but soaps always promote violence towards ladies oly

anusha.cochin
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by A.N.Jell_Zarina on 2013-10-01, 22:43

anusha.cochin wrote:
aasudi wrote:
anusha.cochin wrote:

totally agree anu...shlok is a sadist psycho...i wonder how can he hit her just bec she went away for unknown reasons n he has not forgotten his ex who seem to leave him also cuz of his own fault....
what must b writers thinking to write such a scene n wid below the par execution....is it what chauvinist mean??
It wud have been...If astha was under depression and Slapped Slok 4 a silly reason..but soaps always promote violence towards ladies oly
i wish aastha slaps back in tom. epi....wont b pissed if they show the return slap lead to shlok returning to i-m-d-monster- mode...

A.N.Jell_Zarina
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 02:44

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum