Latest topics

Jodha Akbar--Written Update--2nd October 2013

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Post by pollyanna on 2013-10-02, 19:29

The episode starts with Jodha crying in a dark room, she gets a FB of how Jalal had asked her to spend the entire day in that room and think about her actions and he did not want others to see her in that state.

Jalal finds a strand of hair on himself and recalls his interactions with Jodha at Amba temple, lake and the horse ride. He is lost in  thoughts when MA comes and asks about Jodha. He tells her that Jodha was committing suicide and he reached in time to save her. MA asks him why did he bring her back to Agra, Jalal takes Jadha's side and he realised that both he and Jodha are sailing in the same boat, that his pain is the same as Jodha, he lacks real relations as with Jodha. Finally he says that Jodha is always a responsibility for him as a begum of Mughal Sultanate. MA is shocked to hear Jalal's words.

MA is agitated in her room when Salima comes there. MA tells about pir baba words for Ajmer Sharif  and the begum who will accompany her. Salima tells her that she is worried about Jodha and MA says that her room is in west. Salima says that she wanted Jodha to go with Jalal and wants only good for Jalal. Ruks tells Hoshiyaar that she will be the one who will go with Jalal to Ajmer.

Salima is offering namaz when Hameeda who is with Ruks opens a door of a room and finds Jodha in that room and that sun rays was falling on Jodha while she is sleeping. Hameeda says that now Jodha will go with Jalal and Ruks is angry. Jodha wakes up, greets Hameeda, Ruks leaves from there. 

Hameeda also gives gyaan to Jodha for her responsible behaviour henceforth and to act like a begum of Agra and also Amer ki beti. Hameeda tells her about pir baba words, and asks her to go to Ajmer with Jalal. Jodha agrees as she wants to please her ammijaan.

Jalal having a royal bath in his Hamaam when Ruks comes and starts helping him. Jalal gives her smirk and asks her is she doing it for mohabbat or in anger. Ruks tells him about pir baba words, Jalal tells her that he did not know about his words and if she wants to come with him then he will talk to Ammijaan. Ruks refuses and leaves. 

Salima also gives gyaan to Jodha to pray from heart and not because Ammijaan asked her to go to Ajmer. Jalal comes , greets Salima and she leaves.  Jalal taunts Jodha that if she doesnt want to pray then refuse to go Ajmer. She says that she will pray for the king :P 

Precap-- Jodha is sleeping when Jalal comes suddenly and removes her chaader, she accuses him that his actions are not befitting a king.

Last edited by pollyanna on 2013-10-02, 20:32; edited 3 times in total

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Re: Jodha Akbar--Written Update--2nd October 2013

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-10-02, 19:37

Live updates 02Oct 13

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-10-02, 19:54

The episode begins with ... Jo sitting on the floor of a darkened room and weping .. She recalls Jalal teling her that shewould stay in that room and think of all her activities and regret her actions ...
More over it was not possible to take her back into the palace in her tattered n torn state ....

Jo weeps

Is his palace Jalal is relaxing then he notices her long hair sticking on his kurta / sherwani .. He remembers all their scenes in the lake n horse back and their face off there after

Last edited by --sumana13-- on 2013-10-03, 01:58; edited 1 time in total

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-10-02, 19:57

Jala was lost in the thoughts of Jo .. MA notices this ... She questions hi m about the whereabouts of Jo .. Jalal informs his decision .. To keep her in solitary confinement ... Till she realised her folly ....

To think About her present state of her mind and he had given her some time to think over what ever had happened so far ..

MA says when Jo did not wish to stay in Agra why did he get her back.. Save her life ... Why did he Think about her ?.

Jalal tels MA that both Jodha and Jalal were in the same boat .. Their situations were the same .. Both had been missing their parents love when they needed them the most ..

Ma orders him not to think of Jo that much .. He is really soft on Jo

Last edited by --sumana13-- on 2013-10-03, 01:59; edited 2 times in total

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-10-02, 20:00

Jalal replies to MA that Jo was not a trophy won in war .. Nor was she a prisoner .. Nor their servant / baandi who had to be dominated ....
She was the begum of the Moghul sultanate and had to be treated with respect .. And he wanted to give her time ...

MA is shocked to learn this ..
MA recalls the words of the PIR baba ...and  Ahe calls Salima and tells her to accompany Jalal to Ajmer ... Salima replies that Jo was very pure hearted .. She would be very happy if Jo accompanied jalal ..

Elsewhere Ruks is telling Hoshiyar that none other than her would accompany Jalal to Ajmer shariff ...

Last edited by --sumana13-- on 2013-10-03, 02:02; edited 2 times in total

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-10-02, 20:04

Ruks tells Hoshiyar to prepare for her departure to Ajmer .. She goes to Hameeda and tells her to pray .... that the first rays of the sun should fall on Ruks .. Hams says AMEEN ...Ruks is happy....

Else where Salima is praying for Jo to accompany Jalal ...

Next morning Ruks and Hameeda go to that room in the palace where the sun fall first ... They go to that room .. And both are surprised to find Jodha sleeping on the floor and the first rays of the sun shining on her sleeping form ....

Hameeda smiles at Jo with affection .. Ruks is angry and jealous and departs ...

Last edited by --sumana13-- on 2013-10-02, 20:44; edited 1 time in total

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-10-02, 20:08

Hameeda says that it was khuda ki marzi .. That who would bring karishme to the moghul sultanat .... Jodha was the paak daaman / pure who was chosen by her taqdeer /destiny .... None could fight their taqdeer ...

Hams requests Jo to accompany Jalal although they were at loggerheads with each other ...
Jo smiles at Hams and assures her that she would go with Jalal just for the happiness of Hameeda and nothing else  

Jo gets ready and comes to Hameeda who advices her to behave like a begum because that is the position given to herby jalal .... She shlould not do any thing that would put the prestige in poor light ... Or bring peril to her life ...

Last edited by --sumana13-- on 2013-10-03, 02:03; edited 2 times in total

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-10-02, 20:10

Jalal is being given a bath in his shahi hamam khana by his baandies ...
There are marigold petals all over .... He is being washed with milk ...
Ruks barges in and begins to bathe him ..
Jala asks her if she had come there due to love or for complaining to him  ..

Last edited by --sumana13-- on 2013-10-03, 02:04; edited 1 time in total

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-10-02, 20:14

Jalal is then informed by Ruks about the prophesy of pir baba and that he should have informed ruks if he had wanted Jo to accompany him ... Shewould have obeyed his commands .. Jalal offers to speak to Hameeda and change the plans .. But ruks tells him to follow the pir baba's words ....

Salima and Jo are feeding the birds in the garden .... Salima tells Jo .. She is happy to know jo was going to ajmer .  It advises her to go with ful faith not just because she was obeying her ammi jaan ....

Last edited by --sumana13-- on 2013-10-02, 20:28; edited 1 time in total

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-10-02, 20:20

Jalal comes there .. Exchanges pleasantries with Salima .... Jalal Speaks to Jo after Salima leaves ... As he pours water for the bird bath ... He tells jo that birds not only feel hungry but thirsty too ... One should do complete work ....  Jo and jalal have another argument over who respects life more and who is fond of killing and destroying life ...
He tells Jo that if she was unwilling to accompany him to Ajmer she could refuse .. And tell Ammi Jaan ..he did not want her to accompany him since she always wished him dead .. She was the last person whom he expected would ask the lord for his welfare n health n happiness

Jo asks him why could he not tell this to his ammi jaan himself ... Why did he need her help to convey something to his Ammi ??

Jo replies that she was going for the benefit of the sultanat .. Because if the king was healthy then the praja would be happy n healthy ...

Last edited by --sumana13-- on 2013-10-03, 02:05; edited 2 times in total

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-10-02, 20:23

Jo tells Jalal ... that she would go to Ajmer for the sake of the sultanat ..

Precap .. Jo is sleeping inside a huge golden pardah ... When Jalal  sees a snake crawling into her bed ..on her dupatta ....

He rushed with lightening speed and throws the snake away .. Jo asks with shock .. It is not in keeping with the good royal behaviour of a shehenshah to behave with a woman like this .. Pulling off her dupatta forcefully when she was sleeping !!

Jalal is angered at her accusations ... Tightens his fist with fury ..

Last edited by --sumana13-- on 2013-10-03, 02:05; edited 1 time in total

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by sonia1 on 2013-10-02, 20:41

Thank you so much for this :)

sonia1
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-10-02, 21:01

sonia1 wrote:Thank you so much for this :)
Thanks to Pallavi ... You are welcome Sonia ... You are welcome to join us every day and share all the fun ....

Am looking forwards to the romantic track to begin just as Ekta has announced inn her press conf .. Did you read that sonia ?? ....

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Shesherkobita on 2013-10-02, 21:36

Thank oh so much Manu and Pals... Wonderful update !

Shesherkobita
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-10-02, 22:19

Shesherkobita wrote:Thank oh so much Manu and Pals... Wonderful update !
Sabrina .. thanks for all the encouragement ..am adding the pics now :)

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by sonia1 on 2013-10-02, 22:31

--sumana13-- wrote:
Thanks to Pallavi ... You are welcome Sonia ... You are welcome to join us every day and share all the fun ....

Am looking forwards to the romantic track to begin just as Ekta has  announced inn her press conf .. Did you read that sonia ?? ....

Thanks for the warm welcome :) 
I did watch the press conf. link...Have a question ? Do the leads not get along ??scratch scratch

sonia1
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-10-02, 23:08

sonia1 wrote:
--sumana13-- wrote:

Am looking forwards to the romantic track to begin just as Ekta has  announced inn her press conf .. Did you read that sonia ?? ....

I did watch the press conf. link...Have a question ? Do the leads not get along ??scratch scratch
Off screen khit pit can go on up to hell .. Sonia .. As long as. I get the onscreen sizzling presence I am thrilled ....:heart: :heart: 
Today i loved the way Jalal twirled Jodha's long hair on his finger ... He was getting even a small part of her hayeee
Heart 
Starry Love

credits areyaar

Last edited by --sumana13-- on 2013-10-03, 01:40; edited 1 time in total

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by sonia1 on 2013-10-02, 23:22

--sumana13-- wrote:
sonia1 wrote:
--sumana13-- wrote:

Off screen khit pit can go on up to hell .. Sonia .. As long as. I get the onscreen sizzling presence I am thrilled ....:heart: :heart: 
Today i loved the way Jalal twirled Jodha's long hair on his finger ... He was getting even a small part of her hayeee
Heart 
Starry Love 
Oh I agree. As long as actors are honest to their craft, that is all that matters.
I loved Jalal's convo. with MA. She was put in her place by him without even realizing it. 

Maybe Shahenshah Jalal would keep her hair as memento Wink

sonia1
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by cheena007 on 2013-10-02, 23:25

lovely update Manu and Pallo ....

cheena007
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-10-03, 00:18

sonia1 wrote:
--sumana13-- wrote:
sonia1 wrote:
--sumana13-- wrote:Thanks to Pallavi ... You are welcome Sonia ... You are welcome to join us every day and share all the fun ....

Heart 
Starry Love 
Oh I agree. As long as actors are honest to their craft, that is all that matters.
I loved Jalal's convo. with MA. She was put in her place by him without even realizing it. 

OMG Sonia !! :heart: :heart: 
Hugs yaara ...
long hug 

You are just like me .. I am a completely romantic .. Hopelessly ...
This issuch a wonderful thought yaar.. A few strands of her long hair as souvenir ....

Starry Love 

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-10-03, 00:19

cheena007 wrote:lovely update Manu and Pallo ....
Hugs Cheena my friend ...long hug 

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by sonia1 on 2013-10-03, 00:22

--sumana13-- wrote:
sonia1 wrote:
--sumana13-- wrote:
sonia1 wrote:Thanks for the warm welcome :) 
Heart 
Starry Love 

OMG Sonia !! :heart: :heart: 
Hugs yaara ...
long hug 

You are just like me .. I am a completely romantic .. Hopelessly ...
This issuch a wonderful thought yaar.. A few strands of her long hair as souvenir ....

Starry Love 
We are then sailing in the same boat :lol!:  A la Jalal & Jodha

I thought he had kept something from  Ghangour encounter Heart

sonia1
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-10-03, 00:34

Really Sonia ?? Did he pick up something there ? . I think it was a ear ring or payal i think no ... From the lake side if. I remember right ??
scratch scratch 

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by sonia1 on 2013-10-03, 00:40

--sumana13-- wrote:Really  Sonia ?? Did he pick up something there ? . I think it was a ear ring or payal i think no ... From the lake side if. I remember right ??
scratch scratch 
Yup..looked like payal. And its in one of the boxes lined up in his room Wink 
So hair will be added to it too.

sonia1
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-10-03, 00:57

sonia1 wrote:
--sumana13-- wrote:Really  Sonia ?? Did he pick up something there ? . I think it was a ear ring or payal i think no ... From the lake side if. I remember right ??
scratch scratch 
Yup..looked like payal. And its in one of the boxes lined up in his room Wink 
So hair will be added to it too.
Hey how did you know that ..I don't recall Jalal ever looking at it ever again ?/ or did he ??but he is on e\hell of a romantic shehenshah Wink 
:heart: :heart: :heart:

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 15:40

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum: