Latest topics

TC:Ekta Kapoor and her 'controversial planet'... Read to know more

View previous topic View next topic Go down

TC:Ekta Kapoor and her 'controversial planet'... Read to know more

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-10-02, 19:40

Ekta Kapoor has been shining like a ‘star’ in both the Bollywood and TV circuits. However, there is one aspect that scares the Czarina like nothing, and that happens to be ‘controversies’.

Yes! Ekta isn’t too fond of controversies

In fact in a recent press conference she went on to say - “I have a controversial planet on my head.”

Ekta also confessed that she had been working hard to stay away from controversies. “In the last six months I have done everything in my power to avoid controversies.”

However, the last six months did not have a smooth flow for the lady.

As reported earlier by the Akhil Bharatiya Kshatriya Mahasabha had demanded an immediate ending of Jodha Akbar in mid-July 2013, but the producers and the channel managed to talk out things with them.

Next came in the mass walkout from the sets of Jodha Akbar in mid-September 2013 where 90 members of the show’s unit walked out of it due to the constant bullying by their Director Santram Verma.

Talking about these controversies the Producer said, “I will only support people who are right. I will not support others. They walked out of the sets on their own, and I did not ask them to.”

Well, we just hope the coming months are devoid of controversies for you, Ekta!

Telly Chhakkar 

Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum