Latest topics

QUBOOL HAI 11 TH MARCH 2013- EPISODE ANALYSIS

View previous topic View next topic Go down

QUBOOL HAI 11 TH MARCH 2013- EPISODE ANALYSIS

Post by anurao66 on 2013-03-11, 23:31

QUBHOOL HAI AN EPISODIC ANALYSIS 11TH MARCH 2013

The episode starts of with the brother’s rift. This affected Asad more than he would admit. Tanveer consoles him and cheers him up. She is also instrumental in bringing Asad and Dilshaad together. Asad cheers up after he hugs his mother and hugs Najma. They all hug each other and Zoya is an outsider watching them with sadness.

My gut feeling tells me there is more to Tanveer than what is shown about here. Her constant harping on how close she was to Asad from young does not sit well.

Zoya who has slowly realized her feeling for Asad is left standing hurt by what she is observing. Asad in his blind hate no leaf unturned to hurt her.

I am amazed that Asad such a principled person should behave in such a fashion. Zoya had saved Najma, Dilshaad and due to her persistence they could go and investigate the Gudiya factory. She took the risk to find out about Raghu singh. How could he just forget all what good she did for him.

He just mentions her flaws, to Tanveer which is totally uncalled for. Is he doing it for one reason only and that is Zoya believes in Rashid’s innocence? But he makes up with his mother then why not forgive Zoya?

Has he developed feelings for her and is fighting it, trying to push her away by being so close to Tanveer only the coming episodes can tell.

Razia, on the other hand has got the fear of her life when she overhears Ayaan telling Shireen about the Gudiya which is the sabhoot which can save Rashid.

She is hell bent on getting it and if she does not get it just destroy the house with fire. In her anxiety she is making a mistake and will be caught soon. The precap was scary and I really hope nothing major happens.

A decent episode where your heart goes out for Zoya and hatred for Razia who truly deserves it.

anurao66
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Re: QUBOOL HAI 11 TH MARCH 2013- EPISODE ANALYSIS

Post by Shesherkobita on 2013-03-11, 23:49

I loved the episode... More arson, more gore... No just kidding...

I liked the episode ...I don't think Assd is being hurtful cos he doesn't like the idea that Zoya is supporting Rashid... I think he remembers the Bhang Pakora conversation... It's clear to him that he really likes Zoya ( it was clear since the burial)... But the Bhang pakora incidence also shed light on the fact that Zoya likes him too ( bahot pasand karti hoon)... This is his conscious affort to push her away. He really believes SHE is not for his family... This loud mouth, New York haughty taughty doesn't fit in Bhopal Muslim Traditional family... "Simple ... Be stong ... You can erase her from your life .. And send her a message too that there is no future in this relationship..." Is the motto.

One thing is to be grateful for everything she has done for his family, it's another to admit that he is in love and one day should make her his wife... He is trying his best to lower the expectations ( for both of them)

I think Zoya will get blamed for the fire ( if there is one )...
I felt a little sad for Zoya for trying so desperately to get his attention... A heart wants what a heart wants... :(

Thanks for the wonderful update...

Shesherkobita
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by pollyanna on 2013-03-11, 23:51

Thanks for the beautiful analysis Anu...... long hug

I am yet to watch the episode......but with your analysis.......i think.......i am in for a heartbreak........:( :(

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by fire.whisky on 2013-03-12, 02:43

Mind boggling analysis Anu *Bear Hug* hug1

Valid questions and I guess we do not have answers as yet!
I was pondering all through the show, what was Jahapana 6 packs upto? He was ignoring her as if she did not exist.

I somewhere do realize it is all because the love for Zoya has dawned upon his psyche and the adamant monster he is, he'd take his own sweet time to let go.

To top it up the Gas leakage may prove to be fatal for Zoya;s rapport with her Jahapana. I'm sure it'd all add up to the messed pile! I hope the story turns down otherwise! zipped

fire.whisky
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2013-03-12, 04:17

Nice analysis Anu, i think he is trying to protect himself.. he is not ready to admit his feelings, also Zoya doesn't fit into wat he thought wud b his wife, she is different.
More attempted murder and mayham on the way, they have set it up for Zoya to b blamed again

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by anurao66 on 2013-03-12, 06:13

Shesherkobita wrote:I loved the episode... More arson, more gore... No just kidding...

I liked the episode ...I don't think Assd is being hurtful cos he doesn't like the idea that Zoya is supporting Rashid... I think he remembers the Bhang Pakora conversation... It's clear to him that he really likes Zoya ( it was clear since the burial)... But the Bhang pakora incidence also shed light on the fact that Zoya likes him too ( bahot pasand karti hoon)... This is his conscious affort to push her away. He really believes SHE is not for his family... This loud mouth, New York haughty taughty doesn't fit in Bhopal Muslim Traditional family... "Simple ... Be stong ... You can erase her from your life .. And send her a message too that there is no future in this relationship..." Is the motto.

One thing is to be grateful for everything she has done for his family, it's another to admit that he is in love and one day should make her his wife... He is trying his best to lower the expectations ( for both of them)

I think Zoya will get blamed for the fire ( if there is one )...
I felt a little sad for Zoya for trying so desperately to get his attention... A heart wants what a heart wants... :(

Thanks for the wonderful update...

Sabi, :)

You do have a point. He must have remembered her confession and is trying to push her away for he as usual feels that Zoya will not fit in. But does he have to use Tanveer to get what he wants is the point.

As for the fire, Zoya will be blamed if there is one. Razia is getting out of hand. I am sure she will commit a mistake now.

Last edited by anurao66 on 2013-03-12, 06:20; edited 1 time in total

anurao66
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by anurao66 on 2013-03-12, 06:16

Pallu,

Thanks for the beautiful analysis Anu......

I am yet to watch the episode......but with your analysis.......i think.......i am in for a heartbreak........:( :(

For the first time my heart went out for Zoya, Otherwise I used to think she was OTT. Well she was OTT yesterday but trying to cover he feelings. I really hope there is no fire.Instead they should get the doll.

anurao66
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by anurao66 on 2013-03-12, 06:19

Radhika, :)

Thanks a lot for liking the points I raised.My heart went out for Zoya.Yes he is fighting the inner battle within himself and is trying to push Zoya away.

I really hope there is no fire and Zoya is not blamed.

anurao66
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by anurao66 on 2013-03-12, 06:25

Sarra, :)

Thanks for liking my post. I guess you are right . In his mind she is not a perfect person as his wife so he is pushing her away. I just cant tolerate any more gore in this show. I hope they move away from that track.

I hope Razia, commits a mistake and the truth is known. They have dragged it enough.Zoya is set up to be blamed as you said. Let us see if she saves her Phoopi again from fire.Then ehat will Rashid Ahmad Khan do then is to be seen.

anurao66
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by lalsunvid on 2013-03-12, 10:17

Nice Post Anu.

Asad's U-turn is or may be since he may also remember that he poured out his heart contents to Zoya....And not new that he is putting her down to Tanveer also....He had done the same with Dilshad and given some crazy remarks to Ayan also.....

To find out the doll now Zoya will be diverted by Ayan.....and they will join hands together to get the Doll....with Billo Rani searching it....ASAD never doubted that horribly dresses lady.. Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad scratch

Leave Razia as of now...her first fall will happen when the identity of the dead person revelation begin...

lalsunvid
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Post by anurao66 on 2013-03-12, 10:43

Vidhya,

Thanks for liking the post.

Asad's U-turn is or may be since he may also remember that he poured out his heart contents to Zoya....And not new that he is putting her down to Tanveer also....He had done the same with Dilshad and given some crazy remarks to Ayan also.....

To find out the doll now Zoya will be diverted by Ayan.....and they will join hands together to get the Doll....with Billo Rani searching it....ASAD never doubted that horribly dresses lady..

Leave Razia as of now...her first fall will happen when the identity of the dead person revelation begin...

Yes, he must have remembered what happened and is pushing her away, but he did not put down Dilshaad and Ayaan like that. He did not like how he was always harping her bad traits. He is feeling bad about Ayaan, but cant he just think for a minute that if his mother really believes he is innocent and there is proof, he should first search for it. But he is spending his time thinking away about what God only knows.

Zoya and Ayaan will find the doll. But the time for her to spend in India will be up so wonder what she will do.

Razia, will make a mistake but will get caught only when the truth of the lady comes out.

anurao66
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by lalsunvid on 2013-03-12, 12:43

Oops..... Anu...I wanted mention that Asad puts Zoya down in front of Dilshad and sometimes misinterpreted her to Ayan....

What with gas issue?? I don't like this....they don't progress with the Doll factory at all... I think Rashid has gone in vacation...

lalsunvid
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Post by anurao66 on 2013-03-12, 12:56

Vidhya,

I agree with you. He is always putting down Zoya, he wants to push her away. Another thing what happened to poor Nikhat's wedding? When will they fin the doll and who will find it is the question?

Yesterday I was noticing Tanveer, i just could not connect with her character she seems to be too good for me. But all the time rubbing that how close she was with Jammy. Another thing i just read, at the breakfast table Zoya keeps everything and Tanveer earns brownie points. So it is going to happen in future

anurao66
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sharmibalan on 2013-03-12, 17:47

Anu and Sabi...love your analysis.....

I think she will be blamed for the mistake again.....but there won't be any fire.....and Tanveer will be praised for bringing it to everyone's notice at the right time...

Felt for Zoya.....when she craved for his attention......

But Tanveer fits his current life style.......while Zoya might add more colours....:)

sharmibalan
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 17:20

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum