Latest topics

How can Astha??

View previous topic View next topic Go down

How can Astha??

Post by anusha.cochin on 2013-10-02, 21:41

How can Astha fall 4 a person who always hurt her and even slapped her:shock: 

I m not  saying U cant love a person later who hurted u..It can happen ...
.but here situation s different..No genuine reason 4 her sudden change...Till reaching temple She was normal...and after that slap and his yelling(regarding Jyot) she suddenly started behaving like a crazy lover...In the morning she behaved like a teenager who was going on her first date:shock: 

I cant justify Slok's attraction yet....so now Astha s also gng n the same path

anusha.cochin
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Re: How can Astha??

Post by A.N.Jell_Zarina on 2013-10-02, 22:03

Anu, i can see the epi was frustrating by ur post...so she behaved like love-sick teenager...skipped the show to spent time wid bro...at this rate, i can say they r gng for S-B drama...love is not their forte

i m remembering constantly tant's signature...

A.N.Jell_Zarina
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by anusha.cochin on 2013-10-02, 22:07

aasudi wrote:Anu, i can see the epi was frustrating by ur post...so she behaved like love-sick teenager...skipped the show to spent time wid bro...at this rate, i can say they r gng for S-B drama...love is not their forte

I was expecting a matured love story...but here both Slok and Astha started loving each other overnight..not even a single reason 2 justify that:shock:

I dnt have any other job dear...hubby cum home late night oly...so I m so much dependent on soaps...but der s a limit 4 my patience too...

Hoping 2 see subplots also simultaneously

anusha.cochin
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by A.N.Jell_Zarina on 2013-10-02, 22:20

anusha.cochin wrote:
aasudi wrote:Anu, i can see the epi was frustrating by ur post...so she behaved like love-sick teenager...skipped the show to spent time wid bro...at this rate, i can say they r gng for S-B drama...love is not their forte

I was expecting a matured love story...but here both Slok and Astha started loving each other overnight..not even a single reason 2 justify that:shock:

I dnt have any other job dear...hubby cum home late night oly...so I m so much dependent on soaps...but der s a limit 4 my patience too...

Hoping 2 see subplots also simultaneously
anu, its obvious u wil expect mature and intense lovestory if the synopsis is dark love hate tale...when i read 50 shades i skipped many dominating and mature(disturbing) contents there cuz what i wanted to read there is psychology...i was at awe wid ana's psychology there...what is she calling love?
But at least the writer therein has a concept to tell...a psychology to speak...here, aastha is nothing neither a concept nor a psychology...but yea, a forced puppet in forced love...

A.N.Jell_Zarina
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by umasundaram1 on 2013-10-02, 22:29

Come on guys. She just felt something for him and then she remembered Swathi. She is young and curious after receiving a saree from a man for the first time. She is not in love with him yet. take it easy. lets see what happen in coming weeks.

umasundaram1

Back to top Go down

Post by A.N.Jell_Zarina on 2013-10-02, 22:49

umasundaram1 wrote:Come on guys. She just felt something for him and then she remembered Swathi. She is young and curious after receiving a saree from a man for the first time. She is not in love with him yet. take it easy. lets see what happen in coming weeks.
uma,so why did she let the slap bypass? Should nt that b clearly abuse understanding from aastha's side? A man gave u a saree cuz ur dress is torn and u have nothing to wear...then the next day he wil slap u....wil i let the incident go jus because i hav a slight feeling k there might b sth more to it? I tell u i wud hv puked on his face or slapped him back even if i m damn sure i love him...here, aastha is confused wid 1st feeling of luv n she so willingly let the abuse pass?

A.N.Jell_Zarina
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by umasundaram1 on 2013-10-02, 23:01

aasudi wrote:
umasundaram1 wrote:Come on guys. She just felt something for him and then she remembered Swathi. She is young and curious after receiving a saree from a man for the first time. She is not in love with him yet. take it easy. lets see what happen in coming weeks.
uma,so why did she let the slap bypass? Should nt that b  clearly abuse understanding from aastha's side? A man gave u a saree cuz ur dress is torn and u have nothing to wear...then the next day he wil slap u....wil i let the incident go jus because i hav a slight feeling k there might b sth more to it? I tell u i wud hv puked on his face or slapped him back even if i m damn sure i love him...here, aastha is confused wid 1st feeling of luv n she so willingly let the abuse pass?
The slap is very wrong, Anu. i agree with you.

umasundaram1

Back to top Go down

Post by ..rosa.. on 2013-10-02, 23:36

umasundaram1 wrote:
aasudi wrote:
uma,so why did she let the slap bypass? Should nt that b  clearly abuse understanding from aastha's side? A man gave u a saree cuz ur dress is torn and u have nothing to wear...then the next day he wil slap u....wil i let the incident go jus because i hav a slight feeling k there might b sth more to it? I tell u i wud hv puked on his face or slapped him back even if i m damn sure i love him...here, aastha is confused wid 1st feeling of luv n she so willingly let the abuse pass?
The slap is very wrong, Anu. i agree with you.
She was too scared or inhibited to slap her boss I guess !!.. but this is violence at work place ..what ever the reason be .. very bad Shlok for slapping her .. and extremely bad Aastha for not protesting against it !!..

..rosa..
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2013-10-03, 04:12

that slap was badly executed, unless it was edited here, u saw him raise his hand, doesn't really descend much and then u c her flinching and holding her cheek...

but i know where I have gone wrong all this time... i just needed to get a guy to slap me and ta da I would magically fall in love...there was no set up of the story or her changing her mind so drastically in a matter of minutes...the transition for each feeling, each emotion is missing...it is coming across as disjointed..and there is no basis..no wonder the production house r relying on saas bahu crap and melodrama...they can't carry the other part of...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by anusha.cochin on 2013-10-03, 09:32

Slok has manhandled Astha a lot of times....He myt be good from inside...but till now Astha doesnt knw anything abt him . If Slok just yelled at her and showed his possessiveness it wud have been justifiable ..but here he slapped her in a public place without asking the reason behind her leaving....she seems 2 be enjoying his slap:shock: and having flashbacks of it..I felt the change n Astha s drastic ..

If she starts dreaming after that autowala incident it wud have been more justifiable

anusha.cochin
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2013-10-03, 11:16

Anu, I agree with you. This sudden attraction is a bit odd. Yes, I know its natural to be attracted to bad guys - there is a glamour about them, but here its like his slapping her woke her up to fall in love scratch

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by anusha.cochin on 2013-10-03, 11:32

slmu wrote:Anu, I agree with you. This sudden attraction is a bit odd. Yes, I know its natural to be attracted to bad guys - there is a glamour about them, but here its like his slapping her woke her up to fall in love scratch
@bold...true...but here Astha's reaction s unrealistic....If she fall after Slok rescuing her from autowala it wud have been much more believable

anusha.cochin
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2013-10-03, 11:46

anusha.cochin wrote:
slmu wrote:Anu, I agree with you. This sudden attraction is a bit odd. Yes, I know its natural to be attracted to bad guys - there is a glamour about them, but here its like his slapping her woke her up to fall in love scratch
@bold...true...but here Astha's reaction s unrealistic....If she fall after Slok rescuing her from autowala it wud have been much more believable
yes, that would have made more sense.

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2013-10-03, 12:06

slmu wrote:
anusha.cochin wrote:
yes, that would have made more sense.
Yep it would have, there was a bit of softening from her after that but it would have made more sense if she was shown worrying about clothes and looking good for him after that then now...dont the cvs or producers realise0wat they r showing? Wat it implies?

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by anjani-pagli on 2013-10-03, 13:50

anusha.cochin wrote:How can Astha fall 4 a person who always hurt her and even slapped her:shock: 

I m not  saying U cant love a person later who hurted u..It can happen ...
.but here situation s different..No genuine reason 4 her sudden change...Till reaching temple She was normal...and after that slap and his yelling(regarding Jyot) she suddenly started behaving like a crazy lover...In the morning she behaved like a teenager who was going on her first date:shock: 

I cant justify Slok's attraction yet....so now Astha s also gng n the same path
agreed... totally.. suddenly she is love struck puppy.. and nt even retaliating!!No

anjani-pagli
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by anjani-pagli on 2013-10-03, 13:52

@bold... it wll only mean.. more one person is evil on gals.. gal will fall for him!!
Is it a good trend??

anjani-pagli
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by laddoo598 on 2013-10-03, 13:53

Uff don't you all know how sexy a slap is? She couldn't resist the charm of the slap, the way his manly hands whacked her soft, downy, cheeks in a solid blow. Her heart raced, breath quickened, pupils dilated, endorphin rushed through her system, when Shlok slapped her. You can say she almost had an orgasm of sorts. Now she wants more orgasms....err slaps I mean. Tabhi the lovestruck fool behaviour.

Nauseating.

laddoo598
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by anusha.cochin on 2013-10-03, 14:24

anjani-pagli wrote:
@bold... it wll only mean.. more one person is evil on gals.. gal will fall for him!!
Is it a good trend??
They r giving the message that there is nthng wrong n slapping a woman..If she had done a crime slap wud have been justifiable...here Slok apne mana mani karthe heain...and Astha developed crush on him....how ridiculous

If Astha managed 2 hold his hand or slapped him back or atleast usse chaar bath sunathi tho...wud have been more realistic

anusha.cochin
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 13:44

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum