Latest topics

Lonely in the crowd, PMS and the Fly

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Lonely in the crowd, PMS and the Fly

Post by Shesherkobita on 2013-10-02, 23:07

What a deep meaningful episode... The only problem is I don't understand most of the things they say ... For me it goes like... Parantu, Amer, Bhavnao ki, Mughal, tehzeeb, khilaf and then more Parantu... :P  and the cycle starts again... I wait for Shayamaliji and Tanthya's post... To me they are like CIA code breakers of JA.. Salute. 

Even with my limited understanding I always felt kinda sad for Jalal... Losing his dad at 13 and then growing up with Cruella Deville ( MA) with a cyclops lookalike son tagging along with Cruella.... Life must've been hard :cry: . Even as a grown man he cannot trust anyone. Every other person is trying to get him; either by stabbing him in his sleep or by poisoning him... Jalal needs to count his blessings that he is not in modern era. They would send Daisy Cutters, Bunker Blasters, Drone Planes, BlackHawk helicopters to get him, not to mention the Bazookas and Kalashnikovs that Adam Khan could lift with his one hand Evil or Very Mad  . So today Jalal was rambling about how he is similar to Jodha in their loneliness... It sounded very deep, literally... He made his husky voice so deep that I thought he'd croak from all this croaking! 

But that's not where it ends... Assassins aside... He is surrounded by women and more women... His only male friend is a 4 yrs old! A man needs his drinking buddy (to whom he can pour his heart out) but Rahim only drinks milk! No wonder Jalal is lonely in the crowd.... On one hand there is menopausal MahamAnga who keeps churning murder plots  Rolling Eyes during her Hot Flashes and then there are all these hormonal queens clamoring for attention like groupies in a rock concert... But the title "Marium e drama queen" goes to Jodha... Yesterday she went berserk .. In between Mynamati Weasley's howler lecture and her Premenstrual symptoms ( PMS) ... She just had to bolt Scared .... Imagine how much time Jalal had to waste on Damage Control from antics during PMS in his robust harem Evil or Very Mad 

Poor Jalal... indeed he is so so lonely... But wait a minute bounce  ... Today he got another drinking buddy... A FLY that kept landing on his face and bare back to drink milk from the Royal Jacuzzi and from his skin Embarassed .... Sigh...What I wouldn't do to be that fly Heart and take his loneliness away.... cheers

Last edited by Shesherkobita on 2013-10-03, 08:52; edited 1 time in total

Shesherkobita
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Re: Lonely in the crowd, PMS and the Fly

Post by sonia1 on 2013-10-02, 23:15

Good one Thumbsup 

:lol!:  The fly !

sonia1
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-10-03, 00:27

Sabrina .. You are too good !!

Menopausel Mahamanga and the hormonal queens !! OMGEE !! Poor Jalal

ROFL ROFL 

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Shesherkobita on 2013-10-03, 04:01

sonia1 wrote:Good one Thumbsup 

I could not take my eyes off the FLY... Shocked 
Thanks Sonia

Shesherkobita
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sonia1 on 2013-10-03, 04:50

Shesherkobita wrote:
sonia1 wrote:Good one Thumbsup 

I could not take my eyes off the FLY... Shocked 
Thanks Sonia
I only found the fly after you pointed it out :lol!:  That Hamam Khana is something else Wink

sonia1
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by clarissasham on 2013-10-03, 10:53

:*lol*: uhhh there was fly a OMG there was a fly imissed it cause I was concentrating on something else.. and my daughter asked mom ur watching that man bathing . I said beta this is king so we can watch … then she giggeld hayee king is bathing …king is bathing and even after epi ended  she was saying king is bathing…. I wonder whether I gave her wrong signal she might be feeling that when he grows up she can watch king bathing…OMG

repercussions of our drolling you know..

yeah it was such a good epi and yesterday I felt really bad for jalal and angry at Jo for speaking to him like that .. but poor jodha kare bhi tho kya. 

sabi yara ur too good 

clarissasham
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by pollyanna on 2013-10-03, 11:43

Sabi, trust u to always make my mundane morning come to life!!!! ROFL 

Lucky FLY yaar......uski bhi kismat chamak gayi....ana am still in the queue No 

That PMS thing had me :*lol*: so true Wink

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by sonshine487 on 2013-10-03, 12:07

Fly???
ROFL ROFL ROFL 
OMG! Sabi, u r great!

as for Jodha ki PMS... yes, it is worse than MA's hot flushes!
at least the latter plots to kill others... but the former tries to do away with herself!

sonshine487
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2013-10-03, 12:17

Looks like the fly was getting more action than Jodha.. maybe that's what the PMS fit was all about

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Shesherkobita on 2013-10-03, 16:04

clarissasham wrote::*lol*: uhhh there was fly a OMG there was a fly imissed it cause I was concentrating on something else.. and my daughter asked mom ur watching that man bathing . I said beta this is king so we can watch … then she giggeld hayee king is bathing …king is bathing and even after epi ended  she was saying king is bathing…. I wonder whether I gave her wrong signal she might be feeling that when he grows up she can watch king bathing…OMG

yeah it was such a good epi and yesterday I felt really bad for jalal and angry at Jo for speaking to him like that .. but poor jodha kare bhi tho kya. 

sabi yara ur too good 
Ha ha ha ha .... Mommy loves to watch (half naked) king bathing Embarassed 

It was a really good epi. cheers

Shesherkobita
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2013-10-03, 17:13

cyclops lookalike son ROFL 

He made his husky voice so deep that I thought he'd croak from all this croaking!

OMGeee..we might be CIA decoders  but you are JK Rowling ..Nine can match ur imagination ...

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sonia1 on 2013-10-03, 17:25

clarissasham wrote::*lol*: uhhh there was fly a OMG there was a fly imissed it cause I was concentrating on something else.. and my daughter asked mom ur watching that man bathing . I said beta this is king so we can watch … then she giggeld hayee king is bathing …king is bathing and even after epi ended  she was saying king is bathing…. I wonder whether I gave her wrong signal she might be feeling that when he grows up she can watch king bathing…OMG

sabi yara ur too good 
ROFL ROFL

sonia1
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 23:59

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum: