Latest topics

Astha ki Upar E Anastha kyun ?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Astha ki Upar E Anastha kyun ?

Post by SAYAN18 on 2013-10-03, 18:35

Why Anjali does not want girls in Shloke's life?
What actually happened to Swathi ?

Seems to me, Anjali is mentally sick
and there is some more mystery.

By the way, started liking Shloke.
Today, he was very good.

The BG was good also.

Last edited by SAYAN18 on 2013-10-05, 14:55; edited 1 time in total

SAYAN18
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Re: Astha ki Upar E Anastha kyun ?

Post by anusha.cochin on 2013-10-03, 19:43

I dnt thnk Anjali is behind all these happenings..The way she was crying and staring at Niranjan's photo proves it

Anjali myt hav suffered alot at the starting stage of her marriage..It seems Niranjan abuses her but behaving well n front of all.....Slok's brother doesnt like Niranjan...I thnk he knw true colours of his dad

So her experiences made her heart stone like and she no other way
Swathi's house seems 2 be small compared 2 Niranjan's house...so Anjali/Niranjan didnt like Slok getting married 2 girl whose n not equal 2 their status and have done sumthng 2 seperate them

anusha.cochin
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by anusha.cochin on 2013-10-03, 19:44

Once Slok stop knitting his eye brows he will excellent...still he is good

anusha.cochin
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by SAYAN18 on 2013-10-03, 19:48

anusha.cochin wrote:I dnt thnk Anjali is behind all these happenings..The way she was crying and staring at Niranjan's photo proves it

Anjali myt hav suffered alot at the starting stage of her marriage..It seems Niranjan abuses her but behaving well n front of all.....Slok's brother doesnt like Niranjan...I thnk he knw true colours of his dad

So her experiences made her heart stone like and she no other way
Swathi's house seems 2 be small compared 2 Niranjan's house...so Anjali/Niranjan didnt like Slok getting married 2 girl whose n not equal 2 their status and have done sumthng 2 seperate them
Very much possible. So, it is status clash.
Astha's status is also lower than Agnihotri's.
May be Sojol came with same status but
what is her condition ?

SAYAN18
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by SAYAN18 on 2013-10-03, 19:49

anusha.cochin wrote:Once Slok stop knitting his eye brows he will excellent...still he is good
Shloke's acting is really good.

SAYAN18
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by anusha.cochin on 2013-10-03, 19:53

sumtimes I doubt whether Anjali is doing this 2 save Astha becoz she knws Astha s not their type and wont change.. If Astha cum as bahu it will create problems n their house and Anjali knws she cant manage Astha...
and it seemsNiranjan s a villain behind doors...he wont accept a small mistake any1..and if Anjal cant control Astha dat wud probably end up n Niranjan abusing Anjali behinddoors

Sojal's case .. Anjali can manage her and Sojal s like a puppet with no self respect or opinion...still Sojal can change depending n situation

anusha.cochin
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by SAYAN18 on 2013-10-03, 19:59

anusha.cochin wrote:sumtimes I doubt whether Anjali is doing this 2 save Astha becoz she knws Astha s not their type and wont change.. If Astha cum as bahu it will create problems n their house and Anjali knws she cant manage Astha...
and it seemsNiranjan s a villain behind doors...he wont accept a small mistake any1..and if Anjal cant control Astha dat wud probably end up n Niranjan abusing Anjali behinddoors

Sojal's case .. Anjali can manage her and Sojal s like a puppet with no self respect or opinion...still Sojal can change depending n situation
May be true.
Niranjan is more mysterious than Anjali.

SAYAN18
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2013-10-03, 19:59

I loved the Shlok-Anjali scene. Very good acting. His suppressed acting was super. And loved the way he said that Aastha is special because Anjali doesn't like her.

Coming to why Anjali doesn't want girls.. no idea. She obviously has no problem with her sons getting married as the elder one is.

Anu, I agree, it was interesting to see her wipe her tears after looking at Niranjan photo. That story seems to be the most interesting.

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2013-10-03, 20:02

anusha.cochin wrote:sumtimes I doubt whether Anjali is doing this 2 save Astha becoz she knws Astha s not their type and wont change.. If Astha cum as bahu it will create problems n their house and Anjali knws she cant manage Astha...

Interesting theory Anu

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Shesherkobita on 2013-10-03, 20:05

Interesting thought Anu... Niranjan is defo behind Anjli's every action. 

What does niranjatn s brother know? H was speaking abt something... scratch

Shesherkobita
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Shesherkobita on 2013-10-03, 20:09

slmu wrote:I loved the Shlok-Anjali scene. Very good acting. His suppressed acting was super. And loved the way he said that Aastha is special because Anjali doesn't like her.

Coming to why Anjali doesn't want girls.. no idea. She obviously has no problem with her sons getting married as the elder one is.

Anu, I agree, it was interesting to see her wipe her tears after looking at Niranjan photo. That story seems to be the most interesting.
Acting is getting better ... Scene editings were terrible yesterday ( slap and afterwards) ...  Also liked it when he said " he himself didnt know what was going on" :)

Shesherkobita
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Shesherkobita on 2013-10-03, 20:12

anusha.cochin wrote:Once Slok stop knitting his eye brows he will excellent...still he is good
I think he is a good actor... Not as good as BS but I can see him getting better if the direction gets better. He probably gets ordered to scrunch his eyebrows... Bechara.

Shesherkobita
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by SAYAN18 on 2013-10-03, 20:14

Shesherkobita wrote:
I think he is a good actor... Not as good as BS but I can see him getting better if the direction gets better. He probably gets ordered to scrunch his eyebrows... Bechara.
Don't worry, Astha will make her real 'Bechara'.

SAYAN18
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by anusha.cochin on 2013-10-03, 20:35

Shesherkobita wrote:

chachaji was saying dont behave like this 2 Sojal...do remember ur old days wen u came her as new-wed...Anjali stopped him by saying she dnt want 2 hear anythng against her husband...so that clearly means chacha was gng 2 say sumthng against Niranjan....

probably Anjali also gt the same treatment and he s now adjusted 2 the bakwas laws of Agnihotri family

anusha.cochin
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by anusha.cochin on 2013-10-03, 20:38

Shesherkobita wrote:
I think he get order frm cv's just 2 copy Barun....copy cat business mein buss gaya bechara...He s a good actor and getting better day by day

his smile also really cute...:)

anusha.cochin
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by SAYAN18 on 2013-10-03, 20:39

anusha.cochin wrote:
Shesherkobita wrote:

chachaji was saying dont behave like this 2 Sojal...do remember ur old days wen u came her as new-wed...Anjali stopped him by saying she dnt want 2 hear anythng against her husband...so that clearly means chacha was gng 2 say sumthng against Niranjan....

probably Anjali also gt the same treatment and he s now adjusted 2 the bakwas laws of Agnihotri family
Most likely.
Your analysis is correct.

SAYAN18
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by anusha.cochin on 2013-10-03, 21:42

^^ dnt knw AK.....may be I am imagining too much...but love 2 see suspense elements

not much interested n this falling-catching romance...expecting a strong matured romance

anusha.cochin
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by SAYAN18 on 2013-10-03, 21:46

anusha.cochin wrote:^^ dnt knw AK.....may be I am imagining too much...but love 2 see suspense elements

not much interested n this falling-catching romance...expecting a strong matured romance
Hi Anu, for this falling - catching, the IF girls are bubbling with joy.
This is very much liked by the younger generation.
For mature romance, I suggest JLZ.

SAYAN18
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by anusha.cochin on 2013-10-03, 21:50

SAYAN18 wrote:
anusha.cochin wrote:^^ dnt knw AK.....may be I am imagining too much...but love 2 see suspense elements

Hi Anu, for this falling - catching, the IF girls are bubbling with joy.
This is very much liked by the younger generation.
For mature romance, I suggest JLZ.
ya I knw...wen I was a teenager I used 2 do the same...even I dnt knw how many times I watched "Kaho na pyar hein"..Romantic epic of our school time:) ....but now wen I get 2 see that film n channels i will switch channel immediately..cant bear it for 5mins

anusha.cochin
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 05:52

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum