Latest topics

Anjali-Shlok showdown

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Anjali-Shlok showdown

Post by slmu on 2013-10-04, 18:38

sarra0 wrote:I had a thought yesterday, Shlok said that last time his baba was there who helped him, kept him in check...but would Anjali do something that big, i mean with swati without Niranjan knowing? would she not fear the potential backlash from it if he is a angry control freak as v think...
I thought he said he kept quiet because of his dad and so he controlled his emotions.. he didn't say that Niranjan helped him??

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Re: Anjali-Shlok showdown

Post by anusha.cochin on 2013-10-04, 20:15

SAYAN18 wrote:
anusha.cochin wrote:
sarra0 wrote:I had a thought yesterday, Shlok said that last time his baba was there who helped him, kept him in check...but would Anjali do something that big, i mean with swati without Niranjan knowing? would she not fear the potential backlash from it if he is a angry control freak as v think...
I dnt thnk so...Niranjan knws everythng and Anjali s under his control..But Slok never cm 2 knw it..so n his mind his baba s like God
Again Coat.
Anu, today Shloke tore up his coat for Astha.
Keep some more coats ready at hand.
all falling-catching game also based n coat only...If Slok use 2 weari skin fit t-shirt ....God...then we wnt get 2 see any romantic scene..whole show s dependent on his coat :)

anusha.cochin
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum