Latest topics

JA: Anjarai petti

View previous topic View next topic Go down

JA: Anjarai petti

Post by Abavi on 2013-10-04, 15:31

Kanthanuku Valliye Pøale.. Kannanuku Raathaya Pøale
Aasaikønde Uyirukellaam thunaiyiruku Bhøømiyile
Kannukulle Kannam Irukke..Nenjukulle Nenappirukke
Yaarukulle Yaaru Irukka therinjavanga Yaarumillai...

[Like a Valli for lord Karthik, like a Radha for Lord Krishna
every living being will have a companion, a soul mate in this world
There are dreams in these eyes, there is a thought in my heart
but who is whose soulmate, Nobody knows...]

Hamida begum shares her dreams of Jo and Ja coming close together while on this trip to Ajmer with Gulbadan... She wishes for their happiness and believes that it was Allah's wish too, Meanwhile, Jo slips and Ja catches her, and this is witnessed by a happy HB who also believes that their bickerings will bring them more closer...

Mindvoice: Hamida Begam is a dream come true MiL for Serial Bahus. When these two are busy bickering, all she sees is the romance that will bloom between them, If she is let to dream, she will also dream about her darling bahu, the Amer beti to be the one who will give the heir... She is such a romantic person at heart.

______________________________________________-

Sonna padi kelu makkar pannathey… Ennudaya allu edanjal pannathey
(Listen to me… don’t spoil it.. we both are a team, don’t screw it up now…)
Adham plans to kill Jo and Ja while they are on a trip to Ajmer, His accomplice’s warn him against it. Adham is determined. MA who walks in at that moment is suspicious and wants to know what her dear but stupid son is planning now. Adham tries to distract her with something else. He doesnt confide in her, and she is not convinced of his intentions.
Mindvoice:  Such a sorry son for such a conniving lady. Who wouldn’t be worried if she had a son like Adham? They say karma is a :O, you won’t know where and when it will bite you… But what if you knew exactly what will bite you but don’t have any means to put a muzzle on its mouth… Such is the state of MA.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Enpurushan thaan enaku matuum thaan …
(My husband belongs to me alone…)
Ruks and Salima, the cousins made Sautanis are at a chess game. Ruks is instigated by some harem mates who say that this is a second win for Jo against Ruks, she won the chess game first and now she won the trip to Ajmer. This infuriates her, and she in turn, imagines Salima playing with Jo and Ja on the chess board and finally wins while a baffled Salima looks over.
Mindvoice: I don't in the slightest corner of my cluttered brain understand why this scene was particularly there. Ruks is perturbed by the fact that Jo is accompanying Ja, but why was this scene used to showcase it? Was it to show that Ruks has a insecurity that out of the three rightful begums of Ja, A corner of her proud being rings the bell that she needs to keep an eye on Jo and even though Salima doesnt intend to be a competitor, she supports Jo more than she does Ruks? Interestingly, the cousins should have been brought up together, but dont they share the same friendliness that they share with their other cousin cum Hubby?
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Vegam vegam pogum pogum magic journey
Povoam povoam dhooram dhooram magic journey
Kaalam illaiye neram illaiye
Kaanak kaana inbam inbam
Thedath theda pongum pongum
Magic journey

Jo, Ja and team halt and put up their tents for the night. Jo is tensed that Ja might share a tent with her and goes up to him determined to say that she doesn’t want to stay in the same tent as his, He clarifies that he too doesn’t want to stay in the same tent as hers and shows her his tent. After a short while, there is an intruder who wants to kill the Amer princess as she has brought shame to the land by marrying a Mughal king. Jo requests Ja to set him free, as she thinks a lot of them hate her for doing so and it was actually because of him
Mindvoice: Wait till you know that it was you papaji who asked him to marry you.. or do you know it already Jo princess? Anyway, what was that on your face when he told he is staying in a different tent? Tch tch tch… you expected that he would stay in your tent… isn’t it.. even though you didn’t want it, you expected him to stay with you… that is a welcome thought.
 -----------------------------------------------------------

Pudhu routeula thaan...Nalla roatula thaan...Nindraadum velli nilavu
Intha raathiri yil...Oru yaathirai yil...Poovodu kaatrum varuthu
Nilavengay sendraalum....Nizhal pinnal varaathaa ?
Nee vendaam endraalum ...Athu vattamidathaa ?

Nee vaaznthu valarntha idam veru.. Nerangal unakku Itharkethu ?
Nee indru nadakkum thadam veru.. Naan andri unakku thunai yaaru?
Nee thaduthaalum... Kaal Kaduthaalum... Naal muzhukka udan varuven Maaney...

The Chief commander gets a part in becoming a cupid, and suggests that the king spends his night in the queen’s tent. Both are furious and start bickering from where they left. In the middle of the night, Jo is woken up by a harsh pull of her dupatta by her pati dev and starts her lecture to only realize that he had actually saved her life yet again, this time from a snake

Ja: Go to sleep woman!
Jo: No, not when you are prowling around inside my tent
Ja: Oh fine, then you take the first shift, I will take the couch.
……
Jo: How dare he? He goes to sleep just like that? Why is my throat dry? Is that why I am not able to sleep? Where is that damned water jug?
Ja: Where is she dammit? Has she been kidnapped? Or did she run away again?
Ja: You are here?
Jo: time for you to take the shift to watch
…….
Jo: Don’t you know how to act like a gentle man?
Ja: calm down darling, it wasn’t you, it was this little fellow whom I was interested in.
…….
Mindvoice: tu tu mein mein .. sigh! Fine. Carry on !

--------------------------------------------------------------

Abavi
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Re: JA: Anjarai petti

Post by pollyanna on 2013-10-04, 16:36

Loved it Vi......Thumbsup read AP after a long time :) 

Me thinks Jodha is constantly thinking of ways n means to get Salim .....uske dil dimaag mein bas Jaal is going to exert his husbandly duties hi chalta rehta hai.....and Jalal doesnt seem to care less...at least he is not showing it on her face....yay!!!

With Ruks, CVs are confused: bad and good alternate with each episode.

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2013-10-04, 16:44

pollyanna wrote:Loved it Vi......Thumbsup read AP after a long time :) 

Me thinks Jodha is constantly thinking of ways n means to get Salim .....uske dil dimaag mein bas Jaal is going to exert his husbandly duties hi chalta rehta hai.....and Jalal doesnt seem to care less...at least he is not showing it on her face....yay!!!

Who is Salim ??scratch

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by pollyanna on 2013-10-04, 20:42

Tanthya wrote:

Who is Salim ??scratch
Sathu...what the !!!!

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by sonia1 on 2013-10-04, 20:53

Loved it :) 

Jodha's ' Ashobhniya Vyavhaar' and 'Bal Prayog' were hilarious ! The lady doth protest too much Wink 

As for the chess game, weren't there men as mohras Question Question  scratch scratch 

I am looking forward to the journey to Salim Heart 

sonia1
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by Abavi on 2013-10-04, 21:32

thanks Pallo, yeah she seems all set to get salim soon... She wants to push all the wrong buttons, and ends up pushing all the right ones...

Abavi
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Abavi on 2013-10-04, 21:33

sonia1 wrote:Loved it :) 

Jodha's ' Ashobhniya Vyavhaar' and 'Bal Prayog' were hilarious ! The lady doth protest too much Wink 

As for the chess game, weren't there men as mohras Question Question  scratch scratch 

No I think there were ladies.. The journey to Salim is going to be one hell of a journey. Twisted Evil 

Abavi
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sonia1 on 2013-10-04, 21:54

Abavi wrote:

No I think there were ladies.. The journey to Salim is going to be one hell of a journey.  Twisted Evil 
There were definitely some men there...when Ruqs says Vazir something..that was a guy :lol!:

sonia1
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by Abavi on 2013-10-04, 22:45

sonia1 wrote:
Abavi wrote:

No I think there were ladies.. The journey to Salim is going to be one hell of a journey.  Twisted Evil 
There were definitely some men there...when Ruqs says Vazir something..that was a guy :lol!:
really? I didn't watch it that close.

Abavi
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sonia1 on 2013-10-04, 22:46

Abavi wrote:
sonia1 wrote:
Abavi wrote:

really? I didn't watch it that close.
:lol!: :lol!:  Since Jalal is out playing, Ruqs decided to do the same Twisted Evil

sonia1
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 22:05

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum