Latest topics

Zoya’s shayri and ladoo foota moment

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Zoya’s shayri and ladoo foota moment

Post by clarissasham on 2013-03-12, 09:43

Ek sher sunao Evil or Very Mad

Arz kiya hien :heart:

Punjab, Chandigarh yaho jalandhar

Zoya can fix anything

Even if its cylinder

Shukriya shukriya shukriya Rolling Eyes

Par zoya farooqui is gonna get fixed up big time, gas is leaking obviously not coz of her fault but cause of billlooo rani – chaaho tho abhi jan dedoon wali bounce

Mr Khan will slap her left right and center and mahila morcha will come with joothis

Then will come with coffee to apologize

Ufff bilkul apne papa pe gaya hein pepsi

Ayan and rishab and his acting- uffffooo party4

Assad- I hate u u I love u only with stubble where is ur stubble re
Why the hell he was lip-synching with kishore kumar be

Are we bunch of fools Party2

The song choise was good but why cant they make it sing with some one else for asad.
Im not liking it :||^v:

Then all sudden I felt im watching sooraj barjathiya song-hum sath sath hein :;D;;P:

I bet zoya deserves some one better cause tanu and asad are made for each other

Both speaks like FBI agents, hush hush manner, both are cold, both love poetry `u mean serious poetry’ which zoya cant even read-oh yeah –aisa poetry hein kya may be its written in French. Sick

Liked jealous zoya and her ladoo foota moments to invite attention of asad and tanveer is cool but looks like female versions asad- devoid of any emotions


Allah miyya just think about their married life-how boring it would be
She is anarkali designer right- she might be designing what she wears too right-so I wonder who is after all buying that cold

Finally im asking again and again this kostin-is asad has no work in office Censored

clarissasham
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 2226
Join date : 2013-02-09
Age : 34
Location : india

Back to top Go down

Re: Zoya’s shayri and ladoo foota moment

Post by pollyanna on 2013-03-12, 11:16

Shami jaan...... :*lol*:

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Posts : 5890
Join date : 2013-02-02
Location : Bangalore,India

Back to top Go down

Re: Zoya’s shayri and ladoo foota moment

Post by chitmanas on 2013-03-12, 11:31

clarissasham wrote:

Ayan and rishab and his acting- uffffooo

Assad- I hate u u I love u only with stubble where is ur stubble re
Why the hell he was lip-synching with kishore kumar be

Are we bunch of fools

The song choise was good but why cant they make it sing with some one else for asad.
Im not liking it


:lol!:, moi totally agree on all the above points

chitmanas
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 1756
Join date : 2013-02-19

Back to top Go down

Re: Zoya’s shayri and ladoo foota moment

Post by clarissasham on 2013-03-12, 11:34

chitmanas wrote:
clarissasham wrote:

Ayan and rishab and his acting- uffffooo

Assad- I hate u u I love u only with stubble where is ur stubble re
Why the hell he was lip-synching with kishore kumar be

Are we bunch of fools

The song choise was good but why cant they make it sing with some one else for asad.
Im not liking it


:lol!:, moi totally agree on all the above points
chiathi aisa lag raha tha ki kishore kumar came on earth bounce

clarissasham
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 2226
Join date : 2013-02-09
Age : 34
Location : india

Back to top Go down

Re: Zoya’s shayri and ladoo foota moment

Post by chitmanas on 2013-03-12, 11:45

clarissasham wrote:
chitmanas wrote:
clarissasham wrote:

Ayan and rishab and his acting- uffffooo

Assad- I hate u u I love u only with stubble where is ur stubble re
Why the hell he was lip-synching with kishore kumar be

Are we bunch of fools

The song choise was good but why cant they make it sing with some one else for asad.
Im not liking it


:lol!:, moi totally agree on all the above points
chiathi aisa lag raha tha ki kishore kumar came on earth bounce

You got it dudette, we ARE supposed to think Kishore Kumar aa gaya and go cheers
hum log toh hai hi pools (fools nahi yaar), we cry so much for the heroine naa, we are pools of ganga, jamuna and sawaswati, imagine how many ladies would have bahaofied tears when they watched Zoya yesterday? Aisi toh the water scarcity in India bahut jald hi solve ho jaayega, kya plan hain yaar

chitmanas
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 1756
Join date : 2013-02-19

Back to top Go down

Re: Zoya’s shayri and ladoo foota moment

Post by clarissasham on 2013-03-12, 11:48

chitmanas wrote:
clarissasham wrote:
chitmanas wrote:
clarissasham wrote:

Ayan and rishab and his acting- uffffooo

Assad- I hate u u I love u only with stubble where is ur stubble re
Why the hell he was lip-synching with kishore kumar be

Are we bunch of fools

The song choise was good but why cant they make it sing with some one else for asad.
Im not liking it


:lol!:, moi totally agree on all the above points
chiathi aisa lag raha tha ki kishore kumar came on earth bounce

You got it dudette, we ARE supposed to think Kishore Kumar aa gaya and go cheers
hum log toh hai hi pools (fools nahi yaar), we cry so much for the heroine naa, we are pools of ganga, jamuna and sawaswati, imagine how many ladies would have bahaofied tears when they watched Zoya yesterday? Aisi toh the water scarcity in India bahut jald hi solve ho jaayega, kya plan hain yaar
U said it yar zoya was on verge of breaking dam every now and then and I liked the way asad acted with tanveer all cool like cucumbers as I siad earlier why they are whispering like FBI agents :*lol*:

clarissasham
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 2226
Join date : 2013-02-09
Age : 34
Location : india

Back to top Go down

Re: Zoya’s shayri and ladoo foota moment

Post by sarra0 on 2013-03-12, 12:58

:lol!:

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 11312
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Zoya’s shayri and ladoo foota moment

Post by Samantha on 2013-03-12, 13:17

shammi januu ROFL :*lol*: Dance

Samantha
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Posts : 904
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Zoya’s shayri and ladoo foota moment

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-03-12, 14:18

:lol!: :lol!: :*lol*: :*lol*: ROFL

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Posts : 27532
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Zoya’s shayri and ladoo foota moment

Post by amimus on 2013-03-12, 15:14

Wow Shammi , what a post .

amimus
Video Updater
Video Updater

Posts : 4032
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Zoya’s shayri and ladoo foota moment

Post by fire.whisky on 2013-03-12, 22:46

What the! ROFL

fire.whisky
Bronzie
Bronzie

Posts : 262
Join date : 2013-02-23
Age : 24
Location : Alternate Universe

Back to top Go down

Re: Zoya’s shayri and ladoo foota moment

Post by Admin on 2013-03-12, 22:56

Bhat's Happened ??

Admin
Admin
Admin

Posts : 707
Join date : 2013-01-31

Back to top Go down

Re: Zoya’s shayri and ladoo foota moment

Post by Sponsored content Today at 11:19


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum