Latest topics

Ashish Sharma opposite Sanaya in Colors' next show??552

Ashish Sharma opposite Sanaya in Colors' next show??

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ashish Sharma opposite Sanaya in Colors' next show??

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-10-04, 23:34

Producer Saurabh Tiwari who is currently ruling the roost being at the top place with his popular show Madhubala EIEJ has reportedly approached Sanaya Irani for his next project on Colors channel, which was confirmed by Telly talkies 

Gurmeet was earlier in consideration for the male lead but he has bagged the male lead for the sequel to Gunahon Ka Devtaa to be produced by producer of Lapataganj on SAB TV, Asvini Dheer .. But he denied his participation 

Ashish Hsarma last seen in Zee Tv's Rab Sey Sona Ishk is in talks for the lead role opposite Sanaya . The yet untitled show will launch on Colors post culmination of Bigg Bos some time in Dec 2013 and it will take the 9:30 PM. Slot 

Sanaya fans will be happy to see her in Dec after her recent show Chhan chhan went off air 

Credits Telly talkies

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Re: Ashish Sharma opposite Sanaya in Colors' next show??

Post by Shegarf71 on 2013-10-05, 04:44

Jo bhi hoga...accha hoga
Koi bhi hoga..ladka hoga
Haye re aage ..kya kya hoga
Bas yeh patta hai Sanu ka show hoga!!

Hugs Manu!! long hug

Shegarf71

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-10-05, 07:57

Shegarf71 wrote:Jo bhi hoga...accha hoga
Koi bhi hoga..ladka hoga
Haye re aage ..kya kya hoga
Bas yeh patta hai Sanu ka show hoga!!

Hugs Manu!! long hug
Aww my darling Sanaya is back ... After all she has come back on the TV screens ... So we can have her with us for the next one year araam se .. At least six months toh sure hai Meenu ....

bounce cheers bounce cheers 

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by A.N.Jell_Zarina on 2013-10-05, 12:17

I heard aashish is taking up NB with his wife n sanaya with her BF...if then so, it wil b interesting combo, plus al 4 r tv stars...wil add on the buzz for show

A.N.Jell_Zarina
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by kel'thuzad on 2013-10-05, 12:58

aasudi wrote:I heard aashish is taking up NB with his wife n sanaya with her BF...if then so, it wil b interesting combo, plus al 4 r tv stars...wil add on the buzz for show
yea uea.... me too heard about that. a full of stars in NB.

kel'thuzad
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-10-05, 13:02

aasudi wrote:I heard aashish is taking up NB with his wife n sanaya with her BF...if then so, it wil b interesting combo, plus al 4 r tv stars...wil add on the buzz for show
WOW Aasudi .. Thanks for sharing this good news .... That will be great yaar ...

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by A.N.Jell_Zarina on 2013-10-05, 13:14

kel'thuzad wrote:
yea, yatin n sumi...fab news it is...i dnt watch NB but i shud try this time...its frm ZA productions so must b reliable

A.N.Jell_Zarina
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by kel'thuzad on 2013-10-05, 13:22

aasudi wrote:
kel'thuzad wrote:
yea, yatin n sumi...fab news it is...i dnt watch NB but i shud try this time...its frm ZA productions so must b reliable
i watched last time,not regular but, its good. give a try now this time sush, will be fun to watch.

kel'thuzad
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-10-05, 13:34

kel'thuzad wrote:
aasudi wrote:
kel'thuzad wrote:
i watched last time,not regular but, its good. give a try now this time sush, will be fun to watch.
Yeah we can request the Admin for opening the NB forum for us .. to do lotsa gup shup or we can use the colors forum page too .... any place is good for me .. to chat with friends yaaron Frnds chatting Frnds chatting Frnds chatting

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by A.N.Jell_Zarina on 2013-10-05, 13:38

--sumana13-- wrote:
kel'thuzad wrote:
aasudi wrote:
kel'thuzad wrote:yea uea.... me too heard about that. a full of stars in NB.
Yeah we can request the Admin for opening the NB forum for us .. to do lotsa gup shup or we can use the colors forum page too .... any place is good for me .. to chat with friends yaaron Frnds chatting Frnds chatting Frnds chatting
sumi, its on SP...i dnt like the drama quotient in such shows....lets c what happens...i m unstable n unpredictable

A.N.Jell_Zarina
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-10-05, 13:45

aasudi wrote:
--sumana13-- wrote:
kel'thuzad wrote:
aasudi wrote:yea, yatin n sumi...fab news it is...i dnt watch NB but i shud try this time...its frm ZA productions so must b reliable  
sumi, its on SP...i dnt like the drama quotient in such shows....lets c what happens...i m unstable n unpredictable
Oh NB is on SP this time ?? Good we shall use the SP home page then .. if there is no forum for it here OK .... 
we can protest against all the drama ....:lol!: :lol!: :lol!:

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-10-05, 13:54

aasudi wrote:
--sumana13-- wrote:
kel'thuzad wrote:
aasudi wrote:yea, yatin n sumi...fab news it is...i dnt watch NB but i shud try this time...its frm ZA productions so must b reliable  
here I posted for you all 

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Enjoy !!...cheers :sunny:

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by archie_79 on 2013-10-05, 13:57

aasudi wrote:
--sumana13-- wrote:
kel'thuzad wrote:
Even GC & his wife r confirmed, I am thinking about the fan wars which will happen in the other Forum  :P :P :P

archie_79
Video Updater
Video Updater

Back to top Go down

Post by kel'thuzad on 2013-10-05, 14:13

archie_79 wrote:
aasudi wrote:
--sumana13-- wrote:
kel'thuzad wrote:i watched last time,not regular but, its good. give a try now this time sush, will be fun to watch.
Even GC & his wife r confirmed, I am thinking about the fan wars which will happen in the other Forum  :P :P :P
what the..... Gurmeet has already win in JDJ na? SP wanna try in NB now?? Lol.... fan wars..

kel'thuzad
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by kel'thuzad on 2013-10-05, 14:15

--sumana13-- wrote:
aasudi wrote:
--sumana13-- wrote:
kel'thuzad wrote:i watched last time,not regular but, its good. give a try now this time sush, will be fun to watch.
here I posted for you all 

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Enjoy !!...cheers :sunny:
thanks Wink

kel'thuzad
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by archie_79 on 2013-10-05, 14:23

kel'thuzad wrote:
archie_79 wrote:
aasudi wrote:
--sumana13-- wrote:Yeah we can request the Admin for opening the NB forum for us .. to do lotsa gup shup or we can use the colors forum page too .... any place is good for me .. to chat with friends yaaron Frnds chatting Frnds chatting Frnds chatting
what the.....   Gurmeet has already win in JDJ na? SP wanna try in NB now?? Lol.... fan wars..
Yes Yatin, he won JDJ the prev yr. Now he is not doing any show & wants to try for films, so maybe he is taking up NB in the meanwhile

Fan wars will be there, no doubt, GC & SI both are among the top actors in virtual world, its inevitable.  Twisted Evil  There were rumors of KSG & his wife too in NB, if they too get confirmed, then NB Forum will explode.

archie_79
Video Updater
Video Updater

Back to top Go down

Post by kel'thuzad on 2013-10-05, 14:35

archie_79 wrote:
kel'thuzad wrote:
archie_79 wrote:
aasudi wrote:sumi, its on SP...i dnt like the drama quotient in such shows....lets c what happens...i m unstable n unpredictable
what the.....   Gurmeet has already win in JDJ na? SP wanna try in NB now?? Lol.... fan wars..
Yes Yatin, he won JDJ the prev yr. Now he is not doing any show & wants to try for films, so maybe he is taking up NB in the meanwhile

Fan wars will be there, no doubt, GC & SI both are among the top actors in virtual world, its inevitable.  Twisted Evil  There were rumors of KSG & his wife too in NB, if they too get confirmed, then NB Forum will explode.
yea too heard about KSG. Lol... in JDJ they brought drashti and no other popular one.... and now in NB they are bringing a flood of popular ones. Yea..both GC and sanaya are popular actors, fans will create havoc.

kel'thuzad
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-10-05, 17:39

kel'thuzad wrote:
archie_79 wrote:
kel'thuzad wrote:
archie_79 wrote:Even GC & his wife r confirmed, I am thinking about the fan wars which will happen in the other Forum  :P :P :P

yea too heard about KSG. Lol... in JDJ they brought drashti and no other popular one.... and now in NB they are bringing a flood of popular ones. Yea..both GC and sanaya are popular actors, fans will create havoc.

OMg lots of fun awaiting us yaaron !! ,

Dance Dance 

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by A.N.Jell_Zarina on 2013-10-06, 06:38

archie_79 wrote:
kel'thuzad wrote:
archie_79 wrote:
aasudi wrote:sumi, its on SP...i dnt like the drama quotient in such shows....lets c what happens...i m unstable n unpredictable

shilpa, i m hooked in 'boora mat dekho,boora mat suno n boora mat kaho' w.r.t these fanwars...so wont dare to visit NB forum...hehe...i wonder y to hate another for one's love...more fanwars in the forum means more drama in the show...spare me, better to watch dance moves in YT(without reading the cmnts) or not to watch...last yr planned to watch the show since BS was rumored to enter, lets c this time its sanaya so what happens til the day

A.N.Jell_Zarina
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sunshine99 on 2013-10-06, 10:10

picture of Ashish Sharma 2nd from right ( who is said to star with SI in her new show) his wife Archana Taide ( plays nikhat in QH)  with Mudit Nayyar, Annie Gill and Ayaz Khan (Do dil ek jaan fame)

sunshine99
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum