Latest topics

Avinash-Rubina call off their relationship?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Avinash-Rubina call off their relationship?

Post by Tanthya on 2013-10-05, 16:36

Avinash and Rubina
Avinash Sachdev and Rubina Dilaik, who fell in love with each other on the sets of Chhoti Bahu are going through a bitter phase in their love life as sources say the duo has called off their relationship.

A reliable source informs, "A few months back, an issue cropped up between the couple as Avinash got comfortable with another TV actress. The couple split then." However, Rubina denied the truth to certain sections of the media.

A source further informed us on the development, "Post their separation a few months back, the couple got together again and sorted out issues with their family's consent."

But it seems like nothing is going right for the couple even after sorting out issues between them as a very close friend to the couple said, "Avinash and Rubina had finally called off their relationship due to issues better known to them."

While Rubina remained unavailable for comment, Avinash Sachdev in a disturbed state said, "I won't like to give interviews on my personal life, rather I am happy to talk about my work and I won't entertain any personal life questions henceforth."

Whatever may be the truth, all we know is there is no smoke without fire!

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Re: Avinash-Rubina call off their relationship?

Post by slmu on 2013-10-05, 18:42

Hmmm.. they were together for a long time right?

Thanks Sathu

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2013-10-05, 18:51

slmu wrote:Hmmm.. they were together for a long time right?

Thanks Sathu
yep..Right from CB 1 days !!

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Shesherkobita on 2013-10-05, 19:32

I wonder who the other TV actress is... He hasn't been acting with Shrenu Parikh for long ... So maybe it's someone else.... 

Rubina is better off without him since she had doubts about him... Why do families always push people to stay together when they don't want to? scratch

Shesherkobita
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by A.N.Jell_Zarina on 2013-10-05, 20:06

Shesherkobita wrote:I wonder who the other TV actress is... He hasn't been acting with Shrenu Parikh for long ... So maybe it's someone else.... 

Rubina is better off without him since she had doubts about him... Why do families always push people to stay together when they don't want to? scratch
sabi, its been long with shrenu i think if to believe avi's interviews...he was finalised in jan n the show actually started in april means its long time dear...but i also doubt the other actress being shrenu

A.N.Jell_Zarina
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by anusha.cochin on 2013-10-05, 20:15

Shesherkobita wrote:I wonder who the other TV actress is... He hasn't been acting with Shrenu Parikh for long ... So maybe it's someone else.... 

.Rubina and Avinash...I loved their pair :)and Avinash doesnt look like a guy who changes girlfriends often..They wer together 4 a long time

and I dnt thnk its Shrenu....

Last edited by anusha.cochin on 2013-10-05, 20:17; edited 1 time in total

anusha.cochin
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Shesherkobita on 2013-10-05, 20:15

aasudi wrote:

sabi, its been long with shrenu i think if to believe avi's interviews...he was finalised in jan n the show actually started in april means its long time dear...but i also doubt the other actress being shrenu
good point  Sush ... There is a lot of pre production time... Hmmm...
Why was he so distraught? Maybe he did t want to break up... Ether ways ...good for both... This is the kind of job where one has to completely trust their partners ... If there is any doubt then they should opt out.

Shesherkobita
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Shesherkobita on 2013-10-05, 20:17

anusha.cochin wrote:

heroine of his serial choti bahu...Rubina...I loved their pair :)and Avinash doesnt look like a guy who changes girlfriends often..They wer together 4 a long time
Yes, I saw an interview and I thought they were married. As per teh articłe it seems that Rubina was the one who wanted the break up.

Shesherkobita
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by A.N.Jell_Zarina on 2013-10-05, 20:50

Shesherkobita wrote:
aasudi wrote:

good point  Sush ... There is a lot of pre production time... Hmmm...
Why was he so distraught? Maybe he did t want to break up... Ether ways ...good for both... This is the kind of job where one has to completely trust their partners ... If there is any doubt then they should opt out.
agree sabi, as i alws say sth r meant to go wrong...its fine if they r nt hpy with it but personally i liked them together...when v used to watch CB(dad's fav since it was mythological) while waiting 4 8 pm, i liked dev-radhika chem...i remember rubina's interview on how did he proposed her, she was hpy...break ups r sad yaar but stil its resolution for further pain

A.N.Jell_Zarina
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 02:42

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum