Latest topics

Aastha's dream - hero worship or love?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Aastha's dream - hero worship or love?

Post by slmu on 2013-10-05, 18:52

Shlok has repeatedly saved Aastha. He was angry when she went missing. She was touched by his "I don't know, so how do I explain to you". And to top it all off, she heard his say to the goon in the last episode that if anything had happened to Aastha, he would have killed him.

She then has the dream where they hold hands and walk together.

Hero worship or the first pangs of love? 

Pic credit : FB

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Re: Aastha's dream - hero worship or love?

Post by umasundaram1 on 2013-10-05, 19:04

slmu wrote:Shlok has repeatedly saved Aastha. He was angry when she went missing. She was touched by his "I don't know, so how do I explain to you". And to top it all off, she heard his say to the goon in the last episode that if anything had happened to Aastha, he would have killed him.

infatuation

umasundaram1

Back to top Go down

Post by Shesherkobita on 2013-10-05, 19:15

Nice post Shanthi ... I am actually enjoying Shrenu's portrayal of a CRUSH... For some a crush can lead to love ... But in reality people have several crushes before they fall in love.. For Ashtha this will turn into pangs of love!

Shesherkobita
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2013-10-05, 19:55

umasundaram1 wrote:
slmu wrote:Shlok has repeatedly saved Aastha. He was angry when she went missing. She was touched by his "I don't know, so how do I explain to you". And to top it all off, she heard his say to the goon in the last episode that if anything had happened to Aastha, he would have killed him.

infatuation
Yes Uma, infatuation sounds quite possible.. her deciding on clothes like a teenager brought it out

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2013-10-05, 19:56

Shesherkobita wrote:Nice post Shanthi ... I am actually enjoying Shrenu's portrayal of a CRUSH... For some a crush can lead to love ... But in reality people have several crushes before they fall in love.. For Ashtha this will turn into pangs of love!
Yes, true.. crushes don't always turn to love. I liked the way she was trying to avoid him by dumping the file and running away and also refusing to go with him to the site :)

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by anusha.cochin on 2013-10-05, 20:13

slmu wrote:
Shesherkobita wrote:Nice post Shanthi ... I am actually enjoying Shrenu's portrayal of a CRUSH... For some a crush can lead to love ... But in reality people have several crushes before they fall in love.. For Ashtha this will turn into pangs of love!
Yes, true.. crushes don't always turn to love. I liked the way she was trying to avoid him by dumping the file and running away and also refusing to go with him to the site :)
yup...Astha s behaving like a teenager:)  ...seems like she wasnt attracted 2 any1 yet (strange though)

anusha.cochin
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Shesherkobita on 2013-10-05, 20:29

anusha.cochin wrote:
slmu wrote:
yup...Astha s behaving like a teenager:)  ...seems like she wasnt attracted 2 any1 yet (strange though)
I was attracted to our 6th grade math teacher ! I didnt know what it meant ... But all the  girls LOVED math! :lol!:

Shesherkobita
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2013-10-05, 20:29

anusha.cochin wrote:
slmu wrote:
What are you finding strange Anu? that she wasn't attracted to anyone yet or that she is attracted to Shlok? If its Shlok, it has to be a crush because he saved her so many times.

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2013-10-05, 20:30

Shesherkobita wrote:
anusha.cochin wrote:
slmu wrote:
I was attracted to our 6th grade math teacher ! I didnt know what it meant ... But all the  girls LOVED math! :lol!:
:lol!:

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by anusha.cochin on 2013-10-05, 22:19

slmu wrote:
anusha.cochin wrote:
slmu wrote:
What are you finding strange Anu? that she wasn't attracted to anyone yet or that she is attracted to Shlok? If its Shlok, it has to be a crush because he saved her so many times.
@bold...she is now 22+ (assuming she has finished her post graduation)....so its bit strange that till this age she didnt develop crush on nay1...may be Slok s her first crush and first love...but 4 Slok its definitely not his first love but true love

anusha.cochin
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2013-10-06, 20:16

anusha.cochin wrote:
slmu wrote:
anusha.cochin wrote:
slmu wrote:Yes, true.. crushes don't always turn to love. I liked the way she was trying to avoid him by dumping the file and running away and also refusing to go with him to the site :)
@bold...she is now 22+ (assuming she has finished her post graduation)....so its bit strange that till this age she didnt develop crush on nay1...may be Slok s her first crush and first love...but 4 Slok its definitely not his first love but true love
Well, we don't really know whether she had any crushes because they haven't shown any back story for her yet. Yes in Shlok's case it will definitely turn out to be true love.

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by sameersaagar on 2013-10-06, 21:38

The Serial makers are following " Love Happened One Day" , so by hook or crook, we are bound to be shown that both of them developed feelings for each other.

sameersaagar
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by anusha.cochin on 2013-10-06, 22:07

sameersaagar wrote:The Serial makers are following " Love Happened One Day" , so by hook or crook, we are bound to be shown that both of them developed feelings for each other.
Nice to see u back n forum

anusha.cochin
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2013-10-07, 03:51

I won't say love as yet, but the slap certainly moved her brain so who knows..
.at this stage mayb attachment, puppy love, crush, at mayb a variation of Stockholm syndrome, lol that would work...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2013-10-07, 12:34

sameersaagar wrote:The Serial makers are following " Love Happened One Day" , so by hook or crook, we are bound to be shown that both of them developed feelings for each other.
Except the one day seems to have turned up rather quickly

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2013-10-07, 12:35

sarra0 wrote:I won't say love as yet, but the slap certainly moved her brain so who knows..
.at this stage mayb attachment, puppy love, crush, at mayb a variation of Stockholm syndrome, lol that would work...
Stockholm syndrome? Nail on the head Sarra ROFL

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2013-10-07, 18:13

slmu wrote:
sarra0 wrote:I won't say love as yet, but the slap certainly moved her brain so who knows..
Stockholm syndrome? Nail on the head Sarra ROFL
I thought it was a perfect fit...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 21:54

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum