Latest topics

People are beginning to accept Avinash and me in IPKKND-EBP: Shrenu Parikh

View previous topic View next topic Go down

People are beginning to accept Avinash and me in IPKKND-EBP: Shrenu Parikh

Post by slmu on 2013-10-06, 09:34

People are beginning to accept Avinash and me in Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon...Ek Baar Phir - Shrenu Parikh

Shrenu Parikh lead of Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon... Ek Baar Phir is happy with the way her Star Plus show is progressing.
“We are working very hard. Slowly but steadily the anger in the fans that we would not be able to live up to the high standards of Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon is abating. Already some fans are writing to Avinash Sachdev and me that we are doing a good job. I am sure with time everybody else will come around as well.”
Having said this, Shrenu who first began her stint on television with Havan on Colors does accept that the early evening slot (6 pm) might play a dampener with the ratings. “At the end of the day, we are just artists. And our job is to portray our characters to the best of our abilities. We have no say in other things. I just hope and pray that our time slot is changed, for we do deserve a wider audience given the fact that our show is very good and we are breaking our backs to deliver a good product.”
Ask her about the title and she admits that, “The name had changed several times and we were the last ones to know when they zeroed in this final title at the eleventh hour. I have no clue about the reason for the same, you ask the channel head.”
Shrenu, wish you garner loads of appreciation from your loyal fans in the near future.

*TC

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Re: People are beginning to accept Avinash and me in IPKKND-EBP: Shrenu Parikh

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-10-06, 10:13

I am liking the story as a fresh new serial .. I am enjoying it only because I dont think about IPKKNd when i watch it .... Shreenu is a pretty girl .... And Avinash is not bad too ... The other supporting characters in thg show are quite interesting too ....

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by anusha.cochin on 2013-10-06, 10:33

Started liking the show...Interesting supporting characters too

anusha.cochin
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2013-10-06, 13:49

scratching head. .dont think it's time to b happy just yet. more people should not be subjected to this....u r not living up to the first one... ur time slot may be early but compared with the other early show it still does more in terms of TRP and viewers in the UK, jus a reality check...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 08:30

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum