Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Ek Baar Phir - Written Update - 7th October 2013555

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Ek Baar Phir - Written Update - 7th October 2013

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Ek Baar Phir - Written Update - 7th October 2013

Post by sharmibalan on 2013-10-07, 17:08

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Ek Baar Phir - Written Update - 7th October 2013

The episode starts with Shlok informing Aastha that he isn't asking her to come with him but merely telling her that she is coming with him. Aastha stays quiet hearing this. He further asks her if she is ok. She tells him that she is fine. He asks her to look at him and speak. When she looks at him, he tells her that her face clearly indicates that something isn't right. Aastha slowly bows her head and informs him that she is fine. He slightly smiles and leaves the cabin and Aastha follows him.

They reach the event venue and he starts to give her instructions. She steps back when he tries to point the place where the food is to be palced. He notices it but continues to give notes. He tells her to note his instructions. Aastha takes her note pad and pen and tries to take his instructions. He turns around and finds her in her own world. He shakes her slightly and asks her if everything is ok. Finally he asks her to come with him so that he can show the store room. She follows him and half-way through the stairs he stops and asks her to go up the stairs and he follows her.

When they reach the top of the stairs he walks along with her. Seeing him close by Aastha walks in front of him. Her duppata gets caught in the pedestal fan. She tries to pull it. Shlok notices that and comes near her and helps her out. He then gives her the dupatta. When she tries to take it her hand touches his hand and she immediatley pulls back. He gives her  the dupatta and tells her that he never touches her intentionally. She tells him that she never that way. Shlok then asks her the reason for her behaviour and she is unable to give him a proper reply. He further adds that he might not be always around to help her and therefore to pay attention to her surroundings.

They finally come to the room where his parents are going to take the Phere. He asks for her opinion and she tells him its a nice setting. He tells her he isn't sure if the space is enough for taking the phere. Without giving a thought he grabs her hand and goes around. Aastha gets shocked when he grabs her hand to take the phere. Once he releases her hand she runs away from that place to a room to be alone. He follows her and stops her from closing the door and tells her that he only took the Phere to check on the space.

He notices the wound in her hand bleeding and brings it to her attention. She tells him that it is a small wound. Shlok tells her that wound is a wound whether its small or big. He asks her to show her hand. When she hesitates slightly he takes it and starts to undress the wound, cleans it and applies fresh bandage. Once done she runs from the room and stands behind a pillar and remembers all their encounters. Aastha wonders if she is in love with Shlok. His protective nature towards her in the temple and in the event site plays in her mind. A small smile adorns her face. Shlok comes looking for her and she leaves without telling him. This angers him and he gets restless.

At Niranjan's residence, Niranjan is on the phone yelling at someone over the other end stating as to why they cannot complete his work. He tells them that he doesn't want to speak to Authood and that if the seniors are happy with the proposal then why is he stopping it. He asks them to fix it and cuts the call. Anjali comes with his tea. He takes a sip, breaks the cup, blames her for not making a good tea and leaves in anger. Anjali bends down and picks the broken pieces. Unable to contain herself she cries.

Aastha reaches home and ignores Shlok's call. He calls her again and she cuts the call. Her mum asks her as to who it is and she tells them that its from work and its not that urgent. Aastha's mum tells her that if she isn't happy at her work she can always resign. Aastha tells her that its nothing like that. Just then the door bell rings. Aastha wonders if Shlok had come because she ignored his calls and switched off her mobile. She asks her mum to wait and runs down to open the door. She gets shocked seeing Shlok.

Precap: Shlok yells at her for not picking up his calls. He tells her that he only called to explain that he didn't mean anything by taking the Phere. Aastha covers his mouth and tells him to lower his voice as her mum might hear them.

Last edited by sharmibalan on 2013-10-07, 19:35; edited 3 times in total

sharmibalan
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Re: Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Ek Baar Phir - Written Update - 7th October 2013

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-10-07, 17:24

Live update 07Oct13

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-10-07, 18:02

The episode opens with ... Shlok telling Aastha to pick up her things as she had to accompany him to the venue .. Aastha is hesitant .. Shlok tels her he was not asking her but ordering her ...
He feels she was  not behaving with him the way she used to do normally .. He checks her face and guesses something ...

Last edited by --sumana13-- on 2013-10-08, 02:44; edited 2 times in total

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-10-07, 18:04

They reach the function venue and he passes her instructions as to where  the tables will be laid out ... Seating arrangements ....where the caterers will sit ... Where the guests will dine ... Where is the store room going to be ..etc

Aastha is very conscious of Shlok and is feeling his nearness and feeling very awkward .. Shlok too senses she is not the same ....
Shok wants to take a look at the store room ... Both walk towards it ... Aastha is very quiet and unable to sense why she was so conscious of Shlok !!...

Last edited by --sumana13-- on 2013-10-07, 19:36; edited 1 time in total

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-10-07, 18:12

They reach the store room ...aastha's dupatta gets caught into a fan ... Shlok is there to rescue the damsel in distress ... Plugs off he fan unwinds it to release her dupatta ..
BG song ...".saiyaan ...."
He then tells her to be careful as he will not be around all the time to save her ...

He puts the dupatta on her shoulders and says . Dont think I am touching you on purpose ...
Aastha is so acutely feeling attracted to him ...
Heart 

Shlok reaches the venue of the pheras for Niranjan and Anjali to renew their vows ... On the occasion of their wedding Anniv ..... It is beautifully done up with stacks of Kalash on four sides and a beautiful havan kund ...... and then he wonders if the space is enough .. Suggests they check it out themselves .. He grabs Aastha's hand and walks around the havan kund ..

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2013-10-07, 18:15

lol in the first one they didn't do the phere and in this IPK phere r wat they have done...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-10-07, 18:22

Shlok drags Aastha around the havan kund .. The holy wedding ceremony chants are heard in the BG ...
Aastha is very awkward now ... She runs out of that room unable to control,the turmoil in her heart ...
She is running away when Shlok grabs her and stops her .. But he hurts her already injured hand and she is bleeding again ...

Shlok is hurt to see  her wounded/bleeding  hand .. And moves closer to her .. Stares at her ...asks has to show him the bleeding hand .. She moves back and is hesitant ..
But he grabs her hand any way and attends to her wound .. This time with a clean white kerchief ....
BG title song adds to the romantic scene ......
Heart 
Aasta is too much affected by his loving touch on her hand .. She shuts her eyes .. He notices her discomfort ....
Finally he finishes the romantic first aid .... Winding his unending white kerchief on her dainty hand .....He tells her to open her eyes .. She runs away .. Unable to control her overflowing emotions and heart beats ...

She shuts herself in a room and remembers all their romantic encounters ... And realises she has fallen in love with shlok .. BG title song female version plays ..
Starry Love

Last edited by --sumana13-- on 2013-10-08, 02:54; edited 2 times in total

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-10-07, 18:27

As. Aastha is thinking she might have fallen in love .. Shlok looks for her in the venue ...

At shlok's house .. Niranjan is furious with some employee on the phone then shouts at Ajnali for giving him badly made tea ... He shatters the cup .. Anjali tearfully picks up the pieces ...as he storms out of the room in furious mood

Aastha reaches home and her mom Kalindi asks why was she always so late .. Soon she receives a call from shlok who is furious that she ran away with out his permission ...

Aastha is not her usual self seems to be on pins and needles ... Kalindi notices this and wonders that she might have had face off with her boss shlok ..
Her aaji tries to pacify kalindi ..

Shlok is sitting in his office and saying to himself.. Aastha you are going to be caught in a big problem ..

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-10-07, 18:30

Shlok calls aastha several times ... She just cuts the line with out talking ...
Shlok calls her several times ... And each time gets more and more furious ... Finally she switches off the phone ....

Elsewhere shlok tries to call her from some unknown PCO .. But he finds her phone switched off ...he is furious and bangs the phone down .. And earns the wrath of the PCO owner ...

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-10-07, 18:34

Aastha is asked several times by Kalindi as to the reason behind her being so upset she claims to be tensed up due to work pressure ....

On being asked why wasshe not picking up her calls from her office .. She offers some vague excuse ....

Shlok reaches her home in order to teach her a lesson for refusing to pick up his calls and shutting him out ..

Aastha is scared when the door bell rings as she is very sure it had to be none other than Shlok ..

And her fears come true .. When she finds Shlok standing behind their closed entrance door ...

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-10-07, 18:38

Precap .. Shlok starts to explain that it was not his intensions to take any pheras  with her he was just trying to do a dry round of the function ....

Aastha in shocked to hear him talk of pheras .. She puts her hand on his mouth to shut him up .. Saying " please sir do keep quiet .. There will be a big problem if you mention anything about pheras with me here lest anybody over hear us "....

Then both feel their attraction to each other and have eyelock .. And aastha fels his lips on the palm of her hand and is unable to control her erratic heart beats  again .. She looks away here n there ....Heart 

Starry Love 

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by SAYAN18 on 2013-10-07, 18:42

SAYAN18
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by SAYAN18 on 2013-10-07, 18:45

SAYAN18
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-10-07, 18:50

SAYAN18 wrote:
Premer joar uthechhe AK. .. Starry Love 

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by SAYAN18 on 2013-10-07, 18:55

--sumana13-- wrote:
SAYAN18 wrote:
Exactly. Aastha looks like school girl.
She is very much liked by the teens.
Twitter and IF bubbling after today's episode.

SAYAN18
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-10-07, 19:03

SAYAN18 wrote:
--sumana13-- wrote:
SAYAN18 wrote:
OMG are you not feeling the same AK.   ??..
I am myself a totally a bubbly tonight ...

Have fallen in love with Aastha and Shlok .romantic jodi .... If feels as if I have fallen in love instead of Aastha ...
You might be thinking I am totally a gone case
Starry Love Dance :*lol*:

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by SAYAN18 on 2013-10-07, 19:19

--sumana13-- wrote:
SAYAN18 wrote:
--sumana13-- wrote:
Premer joar uthechhe AK. ..

Have fallen in love with Aastha and Shlok .romantic jodi .... If feels as if I have fallen in love instead of Aastha ...
You might be thinking I am totally a gone  case
That is natural.
But when I am reporting, I must be neutral.
Yet I feel for Aastha. She is too fragile.

SAYAN18
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-10-07, 19:29

SAYAN18 wrote:
--sumana13-- wrote:
SAYAN18 wrote:
--sumana13-- wrote:
Premer joar uthechhe AK. ..

That is natural.
Do you think My LU is painted with too many romantic colours ??... is it ?? 
sorry I am totally a goner today 
:*lol*: :*lol*:

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by SAYAN18 on 2013-10-07, 19:39

--sumana13-- wrote:
SAYAN18 wrote:
--sumana13-- wrote:
SAYAN18 wrote:Exactly. Aastha looks like school girl.

That is natural.
Do you think My LU is painted with too many romantic colours ??... is it ?? 
sorry I am totally a goner today 
Your LU is perfectly ok.
If you can't add your feeling in it,
it will be transcription only.

SAYAN18
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-10-07, 19:42

Sorry AK .. But today's episode is just like a Mills & Boon story

--sumana13--
Master Writer