Jodha Akbar--Written Update--7th October 2013

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Jodha Akbar--Written Update--7th October 2013

Post by pollyanna on 2013-10-07, 22:26

ShaliniRobinson wrote:
sonia1 wrote:
--sumana13-- wrote:
ShaliniRobinson wrote:Jodha so totally deserves the slap that Ruqu is giving her!
Absolutely right Shalini ... Thumbsup

She should be punished by ordering 24 hrs duty and looking after all his needs ... And she has to be so regretful that she will be ready to take on any punishment ..

But what I want to know is this just fiction or did something like this really happen in Akbar's life ? .
She will more likely be thrown in the dungeon.Shocked
dungeon!! maybe not... but that doesn't mean Maaham and Ruqu will make Harem any less than dungeon for her. they might make her wish she was in the dungeon instead.
yup and then fight and eagerness to tend to Jalal will come from jodha....her patni seva will come in full force...and how I wish even jalal sees or hears it initially and realises that she really wants to nurse him and then eventually she will and romanchhhh shuru...at lease from jodha's side Wink

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-10-07, 22:31

ShaliniRobinson wrote:
sonia1 wrote:
--sumana13-- wrote:
ShaliniRobinson wrote:Jodha so totally deserves the slap that Ruqu is giving her!
Absolutely right Shalini ... Thumbsup

She should be punished by ordering 24 hrs duty and looking after all his needs ... And she has to be so regretful that she will be ready to take on any punishment ..

But what I want to know is this just fiction or did something like this really happen in Akbar's life ? .
dungeon!! maybe not... but that doesn't mean Maaham and Ruqu will make Harem any less than dungeon for her. they might make her wish she was in the dungeon instead.
oh noo .. Here I was thinking Tiger will be the cupid ... In the Jo Jalal love story !!

Broken Heart Broken Heart 

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by ShaliniRobinson on 2013-10-07, 22:35

pollyanna wrote:
ShaliniRobinson wrote:
sonia1 wrote:
--sumana13-- wrote:Absolutely right Shalini ... Thumbsup

yup and then fight and eagerness to tend to Jalal will come from jodha....her patni seva will come in full force...and how I wish even jalal sees or hears it initially and realises that she really wants to nurse him and then eventually she will and romanchhhh shuru...at lease from jodha's side Wink
Hmm.... gotta hand it to you guys :)

• The Shah-en-shah ji passed out with his flesh ripped apart from tiger claws.
  • The Maaham Anga -e- Aliya is worried that enemy nations would take advantage.
  • The Queen Mother passes out, is hysterical, and nearly having a heart attack.
  • The forever-right Jodha ji is guilt ridden, torn apart with shame, getting slapped in the face and in danger of a life sentence for endangering the life of the Shah-en-shah
  • The poor Nirdosh Pashu anyway lost its life despite the pioneer of Animal Rights activist

what is fandom worried about? now... how does the Romance angle fit in! Twisted Evil
How will they get to coo-chi-coo in all this mess!?

Sahi ho yaar tum!!Thumbsup  Ekdum focused!

ShaliniRobinson
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by ShaliniRobinson on 2013-10-07, 22:40

--sumana13-- wrote:
ShaliniRobinson wrote:
sonia1 wrote:

oh noo .. Here I was thinking Tiger will be the cupid ... In the Jo Jalal love story !!

Broken Heart Broken Heart 
I'm sure the tiger would have been ecstatic to know it's cupid potential - alas, it died!
Dead tigers can't be good cupids! :P

ShaliniRobinson
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-10-07, 22:41

ShaliniRobinson wrote:
pollyanna wrote:
ShaliniRobinson wrote:
sonia1 wrote:She will more likely be thrown in the dungeon.Shocked

• The forever-right Jodha ji is guilt ridden, torn apart with shame, getting slapped in the face and in danger of a life sentence for endangering the life of the Shah-en-shah
  • The poor Nirdosh Pashu anyway lost its life despite the pioneer of Animal Rights activist

what is fandom worried about? now... how does the Romance angle fit in! Twisted Evil

:*lol*: :*lol*: 

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by neha on 2013-10-07, 22:45

ShaliniRobinson wrote:
pollyanna wrote:
ShaliniRobinson wrote:

I think Ruq n MA will abandon her and Jalal will eventually call for her Starry Love . She obviously ashamed of her deeds will nurse him n fall in love wid him, while he initially giving no response to her love and will njoy watching his stubborn and stone hearted wife wanting a single glimpse of him hug1

neha
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by ShaliniRobinson on 2013-10-07, 22:47

pollyanna wrote:
ShaliniRobinson wrote:
sonia1 wrote:

Waise I feel Jalal saw quite a bit of Jodha's efforts to save him. He is very much aware that though she goofed up --- okay, goof up is an understatement, but coming for Jodha, she may never graduate beyond the goofdom --- he also knows that if it hadn't been for her, he'd not be alive. Yes, she is the cause of his troubles, but then she's paid for it dearly and she left no stone unturned to get him to safety. She's even gone up and owned up her fault in emptying the gun.

So.. Jalal being wiser and nobler than Jodha gives him credit for --- I s'pose, he'd stand by his begum.

ShaliniRobinson
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by sonia1 on 2013-10-07, 22:53

ShaliniRobinson wrote:
pollyanna wrote:
ShaliniRobinson wrote:

I am not thinking of romance. I am more worried about Jo's head !!!!! With MA in control and Ruqs on a slapping spree, I think Jalal may have to save her yet again.affraid affraid

sonia1
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by pollyanna on 2013-10-07, 22:57

ShaliniRobinson wrote:
pollyanna wrote:
ShaliniRobinson wrote:

:*lol*: ROFL

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by ShaliniRobinson on 2013-10-07, 23:00

sonia1 wrote:
ShaliniRobinson wrote:
pollyanna wrote:
ShaliniRobinson wrote:dungeon!! maybe not... but that doesn't mean Maaham and Ruqu will make Harem any less than dungeon for her. they might make her wish she was in the dungeon instead.

I am not thinking of romance. I am more worried about Jo's head !!!!! With MA in control and Ruqs on a slapping spree, I think Jalal may have to save her yet again.affraid affraid
Yup he will have to. And he will.
and so... romance fits in.
bas.. ab khush?!:P

ShaliniRobinson
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by pollyanna on 2013-10-07, 23:01

Shalini...woh toh bhala ho iss serial ke good luck ka ...that i watch Jodha-Akbar....... :)

On 70 mm, I watched only one half of the screen ......yup u guessed it rite....only HR.....dunno what Aish even lukd like :P :P

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by ShaliniRobinson on 2013-10-07, 23:05

pollyanna wrote:Shalini...woh toh bhala ho iss serial ke good luck ka ...that i watch Jodha-Akbar....... :)

On 70 mm, I watched only one half of the screen ......yup u guessed it rite....only HR.....dunno what Aish even lukd like :P :P
arre re... Jodha actually looked good in the movie. for starters, she had a better set of brains. tho yeh.. she had a talent.. rather a soft corner for extempore speeches even in the movie too...

but yeh... i see what you mean. Jalal really did take the cake

Last edited by ShaliniRobinson on 2013-10-07, 23:07; edited 2 times in total

ShaliniRobinson
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by sonia1 on 2013-10-07, 23:06

ShaliniRobinson wrote:
pollyanna wrote:
ShaliniRobinson wrote:
Waise I feel Jalal saw quite a bit of Jodha's efforts to save him. He is very much aware that though she goofed up --- okay, goof up is an understatement, but coming for Jodha, she may never graduate beyond the goofdom --- he also knows that if it hadn't been for her, he'd not be alive. Yes, she is the cause of his troubles, but then she's paid for it dearly and she left no stone unturned to get him to safety. She's even gone up and owned up her fault in emptying the gun.

So.. Jalal being wiser and nobler than Jodha gives him credit for --- I s'pose, he'd stand by his begum.
long hug Thumbsup 

A question ?  Do you think this may be the beginning of Jalal's trust in MA getting a bit shaken.....She will be up to some tricks while he is out ! Or can she harm him in this condition coz she knows Jo will be blamed for it.

sonia1
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by ShaliniRobinson on 2013-10-07, 23:12

sonia1 wrote:
ShaliniRobinson wrote:
pollyanna wrote:
ShaliniRobinson wrote:dungeon!! maybe not... but that doesn't mean Maaham and Ruqu will make Harem any less than dungeon for her. they might make her wish she was in the dungeon instead.

long hug Thumbsup 

A question ?  Do you think this may be the beginning of Jalal's trust in MA getting a bit shaken.....She will be up to some tricks while he is out ! Or can she harm him in this condition coz she knows Jo will be blamed for it.
naah... I doubt Jalal will doubt Badi Ammi any time soon. It'll have to be something in-the-face for him to doubt.. his faith is unshakeable and to him, her devotion to him and her loyalty are unquestionable. It is hard to doubt someone who's saved you from the face of blowing cannons!

ShaliniRobinson
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by sonia1 on 2013-10-07, 23:24

Thumbsup 
ShaliniRobinson wrote:
sonia1 wrote:
ShaliniRobinson wrote:
pollyanna wrote:yup and then fight and eagerness to tend to Jalal will come from jodha....her patni seva will come in full force...and how I wish even jalal sees or hears it initially and realises that she really wants to nurse him and then eventually she will and romanchhhh shuru...at lease from jodha's side Wink

long hug Thumbsup 

naah... I doubt Jalal will doubt Badi Ammi any time soon. It'll have to be something in-the-face for him to doubt.. his faith is unshakeable and to him, her devotion to him and her loyalty are unquestionable. It is hard to doubt someone who's saved you from the face of blowing cannons!
Thumbsup  Much thanks. Thumbsup Let's hope MA has some real affection for him and not use this to her advantage.

sonia1
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by pollyanna on 2013-10-07, 23:31

sonia1 wrote:Thumbsup 
ShaliniRobinson wrote:
sonia1 wrote:
ShaliniRobinson wrote:Waise I feel Jalal saw quite a bit of Jodha's efforts to save him. He is very much aware that though she goofed up --- okay, goof up is an understatement, but coming for Jodha, she may never graduate beyond the goofdom --- he also knows that if it hadn't been for her, he'd not be alive. Yes, she is the cause of his troubles, but then she's paid for it dearly and she left no stone unturned to get him to safety. She's even gone up and owned up her fault in emptying the gun.

long hug Thumbsup 

Thumbsup  Much thanks. Thumbsup Let's hope MA has some real affection for him and not use this to her advantage.
I have full doubts on that woman......she will defo do some harm...her crocodile tears when H came to see Jalal, also grabbing the oppo for commandeering army...and the look she gave Jodha when they came to the palace....

iss pe toh mujhe poora vishwas hai ki koi chaal chalegi zaroor...

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by sonia1 on 2013-10-07, 23:39

pollyanna wrote:
sonia1 wrote:Thumbsup 
ShaliniRobinson wrote:
sonia1 wrote:long hug Thumbsup 

I have full doubts on that woman......she will defo do some harm...her crocodile tears when H came to see Jalal, also grabbing the oppo for commandeering army...and the look she gave Jodha when they came to the palace....

iss pe toh mujhe poora vishwas hai ki koi chaal chalegi zaroor...
Yup I feel she will not let such an opportunity go.Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad

sonia1
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-10-08, 16:23

ShaliniRobinson wrote:
sonia1 wrote:
ShaliniRobinson wrote:
pollyanna wrote:yup and then fight and eagerness to tend to Jalal will come from jodha....her patni seva will come in full force...and how I wish even jalal sees or hears it initially and realises that she really wants to nurse him and then eventually she will and romanchhhh shuru...at lease from jodha's side Wink

Yup he will have to. And he will.
and so... romance fits in.
bas.. ab khush?!:P
Starry Love

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 03:49

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down