Latest topics

SaStha Marriage on Wedding Anniversary event

View previous topic View next topic Go down

SaStha Marriage on Wedding Anniversary event

Post by anusha.cochin on 2013-10-07, 20:26

Is that possible?

I am sure sumthng big is gonna happen on the event day

any predictions?:)

anusha.cochin
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 2639
Join date : 2013-02-16

Back to top Go down

Re: SaStha Marriage on Wedding Anniversary event

Post by SAYAN18 on 2013-10-07, 20:29

anusha.cochin wrote:Is that possible?

I am sure sumthng big is gonna happen on the event day

any predictions?:)
It is very much possible but I have not yet
received the invitation card.

SAYAN18
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 3514
Join date : 2013-02-13
Location : India

Back to top Go down

Re: SaStha Marriage on Wedding Anniversary event

Post by Shesherkobita on 2013-10-07, 20:32

Anu... no doubt.... Shlok will marry Ashtha on that day... he will try to do this to go against his Mother, Anjali. Question is ...WHY would Ashtha agree? scratch maybe he will fake confess to love for Ashtha. After the wedding he will reveal he doesnt love her and she can get out of the marraiage in .... guess what... 6 months.  :P :P 

Shesherkobita
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 6421
Join date : 2013-02-13
Location : Pennsylvania, USA

Back to top Go down

Re: SaStha Marriage on Wedding Anniversary event

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-10-07, 20:33

YAYYY!!! .....

Party1 Party1 Dance Dance 

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Posts : 27532
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: SaStha Marriage on Wedding Anniversary event

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-10-07, 20:37

Shesherkobita wrote:Anu... no doubt.... Shlok will marry Ashtha on that day... he will try to do this to go against his Mother, Anjali. Question is ...WHY would Ashtha agree? scratch maybe he will fake confess to love for Ashtha. After the wedding he will reveal he doesnt love her and she can get out of the marraiage in .... guess what... 6 months.  :P :P 
May be he will pretend to fake his love for her and convince her to marry him .. And she is already head over heels in love with him might give in !! :lol!: 

Starry Love 

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Posts : 27532
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: SaStha Marriage on Wedding Anniversary event

Post by sameersaagar on 2013-10-07, 20:39

Shlok's sister should be there, so if Ashtha sees her & comes to know that she is shlok's sister, she may rush off to her, while simultaneously shlok's BIL will try to stop ashtha and possbily manhandle her, causing shlok to erupt and with people asking about their relationship, It may end up prompting Shlok to say I will marry Ashtha. Wink

sameersaagar
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 2711
Join date : 2013-02-20
Location : Mumbai

Back to top Go down

Re: SaStha Marriage on Wedding Anniversary event

Post by anusha.cochin on 2013-10-07, 20:39

Shesherkobita wrote:Anu... no doubt.... Shlok will marry Ashtha on that day... he will try to do this to go against his Mother, Anjali. Question is ...WHY would Ashtha agree? scratch maybe he will fake confess to love for Ashtha. After the wedding he will reveal he doesnt love her and she can get out of the marraiage in .... guess what... 6 months.  :P :P 
I thnk so....and now Niranjan also want 2 have Astha's dad n his hand...so he will find it an easy way 2 maker Avadooth n his side

and the marriage will be fake (we all knw it):)  and Astha will agree too becoz Sastha hug will be seen by all members of family and she already has a crush 4 Slok...so this time she will agree

anusha.cochin
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 2639
Join date : 2013-02-16

Back to top Go down

Re: SaStha Marriage on Wedding Anniversary event

Post by anusha.cochin on 2013-10-07, 20:40

SAYAN18 wrote:
anusha.cochin wrote:Is that possible?

I am sure sumthng big is gonna happen on the event day

any predictions?:)
It is very much possible but I have not yet
received the invitation card.
no time 4 invitation card and arrangements....Star plus marriages r like that only

Poonam-Akash, Jigar-Rashi, Arnav-Khushi....all marriages tuk place without any prior notice:P

anusha.cochin
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 2639
Join date : 2013-02-16

Back to top Go down

Re: SaStha Marriage on Wedding Anniversary event

Post by SAYAN18 on 2013-10-07, 20:41

sameersaagar wrote:Shlok's sister should be there, so if Ashtha sees her & comes to know that she is shlok's sister, she may rush off to her, while simultaneously shlok's BIL will try to stop ashtha and possbily manhandle her, causing shlok to erupt and with people asking about their relationship, It may end up prompting Shlok to say I will marry Ashtha. Wink
Another nice prediction Sameer.

SAYAN18
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 3514
Join date : 2013-02-13
Location : India

Back to top Go down

Re: SaStha Marriage on Wedding Anniversary event

Post by anusha.cochin on 2013-10-07, 20:43

sameersaagar wrote:Shlok's sister should be there, so if Ashtha sees her & comes to know that she is shlok's sister, she may rush off to her, while simultaneously shlok's BIL will try to stop ashtha and possbily manhandle her, causing shlok to erupt and with people asking about their relationship, It may end up prompting Shlok to say I will marry Ashtha. Wink
possible

But Sameer have  u ever noticed ...n SP events close relatives will be absent and they will enter one by one later 4 the sake of drama\:P 

Its sure Astha will realize Abhay s Joti's husband and they will lead her into another trouble.....no1 s gonna believe her words and ofcourse Abay will be der 2 take her life

anusha.cochin
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 2639
Join date : 2013-02-16

Back to top Go down

Re: SaStha Marriage on Wedding Anniversary event

Post by sameersaagar on 2013-10-07, 20:48

anusha.cochin wrote:
sameersaagar wrote:Shlok's sister should be there, so if Ashtha sees her & comes to know that she is shlok's sister, she may rush off to her, while simultaneously shlok's BIL will try to stop ashtha and possbily manhandle her, causing shlok to erupt and with people asking about their relationship, It may end up prompting Shlok to say I will marry Ashtha. Wink
possible

But Sameer have  u ever noticed ...n SP events close relatives will be absent and they will enter one by one later 4 the sake of drama\:P 

Its sure Astha will realize Abhay s Joti's husband and they will lead her into another trouble.....no1 s gonna believe her words and ofcourse Abay will be der 2 take her life
Of Course, But one can see Shlok getting another opportunity to shout at his Mother Anjali and another reason to dislike his BIL, I have not checked other articles, but the way things are going this Abhay is a avatar of Shyam in many ways.

sameersaagar
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 2711
Join date : 2013-02-20
Location : Mumbai

Back to top Go down

Re: SaStha Marriage on Wedding Anniversary event

Post by anusha.cochin on 2013-10-07, 21:44

sameersaagar wrote:
anusha.cochin wrote:
sameersaagar wrote:Shlok's sister should be there, so if Ashtha sees her & comes to know that she is shlok's sister, she may rush off to her, while simultaneously shlok's BIL will try to stop ashtha and possbily manhandle her, causing shlok to erupt and with people asking about their relationship, It may end up prompting Shlok to say I will marry Ashtha. Wink
possible

But Sameer have  u ever noticed ...n SP events close relatives will be absent and they will enter one by one later 4 the sake of drama\:P 

Its sure Astha will realize Abhay s Joti's husband and they will lead her into another trouble.....no1 s gonna believe her words and ofcourse Abay will be der 2 take her life
Of Course, But one can see Shlok getting another opportunity to shout at his Mother Anjali and another reason to dislike his BIL, I have not checked other articles, but the way things are going this Abhay is a avatar of Shyam in many ways.
@bold...so true...He is the oly villain yet...More villains r n the way...but no need 2 worry...SP bahu Astha will manage everythng

anusha.cochin
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 2639
Join date : 2013-02-16

Back to top Go down

Re: SaStha Marriage on Wedding Anniversary event

Post by SAYAN18 on 2013-10-07, 21:55

Aastha, The Mahaan SP Bahu.



SAYAN18
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 3514
Join date : 2013-02-13
Location : India

Back to top Go down

Re: SaStha Marriage on Wedding Anniversary event

Post by slmu on 2013-10-08, 12:00

I wouldn't be surprised and like Sabi says.. 6 months here we come Rolling Eyes

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Posts : 21953
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: SaStha Marriage on Wedding Anniversary event

Post by Abavi on 2013-10-08, 12:06

"Mujhe Saadi kaarlo, che mahine keliye... "

Start music!

lets rejoice... Ok, so there is going to a "life changing"wala hug eh?

Abavi
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 4023
Join date : 2013-02-06
Location : India

Back to top Go down

Re: SaStha Marriage on Wedding Anniversary event

Post by Sponsored content Today at 09:24


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum