Latest topics

Kal sunai degi THAPPAD ki GOONJ: Ekta ishtyle-With Khoon Bhari Maang Pics

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Kal sunai degi THAPPAD ki GOONJ: Ekta ishtyle-With Khoon Bhari Maang Pics

Post by pollyanna on 2013-10-07, 21:11

Finally Jodha is getting the taste of her GHRINA , soot samet :P 

All her folly and prejudices has started tumbling down and wow, what a lesson is she going to learn from this nirdosh pashu ki hatya fiasco. Btw, madam abhi take history teacher ki tarah lecture pe lecture sunati thi Jallu ko, aur aur bechara zakhmi Jallu usse do chaar baat suna raha that toh usse ekdum shut up call de diya. Huh, What the!!! Bang 

Am happy that she has owned up her mistakes in front of hameeda and will do so tomo when Ruks begum will start her interrogation and then me thinks both Ruks and MA will give her a 3rd degree torture(read Slap from Rukku) and MA ka toh koi bharosa nahi hai, she has grabbed this oppo with both her hands and can come up with any farmaan affraid I hope not.

But seriously, I am super glad that Jodha ka learning curve vis-a vis her marriage has FINALLY started(this is the first time she remembered marriage ritual where Jalal puts sindoor on her maang Wink )

BTW, both looked so good riding that horse :heart: 

pic-credit to the uploader

Last edited by pollyanna on 2013-10-07, 23:27; edited 1 time in total

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Re: Kal sunai degi THAPPAD ki GOONJ: Ekta ishtyle-With Khoon Bhari Maang Pics

Post by sonia1 on 2013-10-07, 21:19

I think I will skip it today affraid 
Feeling scared for Jodha :cry:

sonia1
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by pollyanna on 2013-10-07, 21:24

Hey Sonia.....dont miss the episode ya...it was a nice one as in we all knew that this was coming, rite......she has to learn it the HARD way....and she will outshine everyone ......

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by sonia1 on 2013-10-07, 21:30

pollyanna wrote:Hey Sonia.....dont miss the episode ya...it was a nice one as in we all knew that this was coming, rite......she has to learn it the HARD way....and she will outshine everyone ......
The link has been  posted but I haven't opened it yet after reading that WU. I know she had to learn the hard way but now HB is going to hate her too..and she certainly will not be allowed near Jalal :cry:  ...maybe with MA taking over and Ruqs slapping her, Jo will be imprisoned .affraid affraid affraid

sonia1
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by neha on 2013-10-07, 21:50

I dont want Ruqs to slap her...they should have shown Ammi Jaan giving a tight slap Bang  She needed it from someone elder ...well i think jalal was conscious when she patted on his chiks :lol!:  while riding horse ....he must be getting goosebumps after all the touching :*lol*:

neha
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by sonia1 on 2013-10-07, 21:53

neha wrote:I dont want Ruqs to slap her...they should have shown Ammi Jaan giving a tight slap Bang  She needed it from someone elder ...well i think jalal was conscious when she patted on his chiks :lol!:  while riding horse ....he must be getting goosebumps after all the touching :*lol*:
:lol!: :lol!:

sonia1
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-10-07, 22:06

But Pallavi how will the romance happen if she is not allowed near him ??

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by pollyanna on 2013-10-07, 22:08

neha wrote:I dont want Ruqs to slap her...they should have shown Ammi Jaan giving a tight slap Bang  She needed it from someone elder ...well i think jalal was conscious when she patted on his chiks :lol!:  while riding horse ....he must be getting goosebumps after all the touching :*lol*:
Hehehehh Neha, I am going to watch the repeat to actually see the expressions of Jalal through microscope :P Wink .

Ruks gave her a slap not as a queen but as a wife  and a childhood friend...who has almost lost her husband because of Jodha's foolishness.

Also Hameeda's rant was also proper today coz she is elder hence she has to weigh her actions, me thinks, thats the reason she tells her about the state of empire if Jalal dies.

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by pollyanna on 2013-10-07, 22:11

--sumana13-- wrote:But Pallavi how will the romance happen if she is not allowed near him ??
Manu, this is where our real Jodha will come in full form, how much ever people will abandon her, pour insults on her, but she will fight in order to nurse Jalal, here Jalal will also have a look at her changed behaviour.

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by sonia1 on 2013-10-07, 22:22

pollyanna wrote:
--sumana13-- wrote:But Pallavi how will the romance happen if she is not allowed near him ??
Manu, this is where our real Jodha will come in full form, how much ever people will abandon her, pour insults on her, but she will fight in order to nurse Jalal, here Jalal will also have a look at her changed behaviour.
They may show Jalal asking for her but for now she will not be allowed near him. They all know of her 'Ghrina' and she has got him in this fatal condition.:cry:

sonia1
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by pollyanna on 2013-10-07, 23:33

sonia1 wrote:
pollyanna wrote:
They may show Jalal asking for her but for now she will not be allowed near him. They all know of her 'Ghrina' and she has got him in this fatal condition.:cry:
yup thoda Jodha ko bhi tadapna chahiye na Wink  aakhir ghrina se pyaar ka safar bahut hi kathin hota hai :P

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 12:25

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum