Anjali - What type of MOM is she ?

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Anjali - What type of MOM is she ?

Post by A.N.Jell_Zarina on 2013-10-08, 13:16

sarra0 wrote:
aasudi wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
slmu wrote:Its 30 years? why did I think it was 25?
I thought it was 30 but i could b wrong, I'll double check, any idea how old Shlok is
sarra its 30 ...shlok is 24...they can miscalulate later...btw, m nt watching it nymore, i thnk m nt for it...
Thanks Sush,

thanks Sush for that, wat do u mean I'm not for it? u not liking it?
r u liking it sarra? Sorry to say but i dnt like the show overall...i like either intense or normal lovestory but i m nt finding that in the show...i hope they dnt make it a happy ending, with wat much i hv watched it better b a tragic one...the way story is shaping up tragic redemption wil justify it

A.N.Jell_Zarina
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2013-10-08, 14:53

aasudi wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
aasudi wrote:
sarra0 wrote:I thought it was 30 but i could b wrong, I'll double check, any idea how old Shlok is
sarra its 30 ...shlok is 24...they can miscalulate later...btw, m nt watching it nymore, i thnk m nt for it...
Thanks Sush,

r u liking it sarra? Sorry to say but i dnt like the show overall...i like either intense or normal lovestory but i m nt finding that in the show...i hope they dnt make it a happy ending, with wat much i hv watched it better b a tragic one...the way story is shaping up tragic redemption wil justify it
nope sush as someone said mujhe koi faraq nahin padta...i was making fun of the show a lot so thought I should at least watch some of wat i am making fun of...there is a lack of everything...they couldn't do hate, they can't do love...dialogues, emotions, actions r all lacking...there is no connect...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by SAYAN18 on 2013-10-08, 15:34

@ Sarra and Aasu - In this Durga Puja, let Maa Durga
take care of the Ravanas ( CVs ).

SAYAN18
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by A.N.Jell_Zarina on 2013-10-08, 15:45

sarra0 wrote:
aasudi wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
aasudi wrote:sarra its 30 ...shlok is 24...they can miscalulate later...btw, m nt watching it nymore, i thnk m nt for it...
Thanks Sush,

nope sush as someone said mujhe koi faraq nahin padta...i was making fun of the show a lot so thought I should at least watch some of wat i am making fun of...there is a lack of everything...they couldn't do hate, they can't do love...dialogues, emotions, actions r all lacking...there is no connect...
i felt the same...i watched it for genuine reasons...yea, i watched jus bec of ipk tag tagged along wth but watched it genuinely...n m now tired of laughing at non intense abnormality of the guttur guttur lup buds...i also feel evrythng lacks betn the leads n makers wnt to move on to another level wth such improper weak execution...it can pacify the ppl who want to watch bck-front-bck-front romantic scenes n tu-tu-main-main situation but there is almost null intensity...the leads cnt portray emotional aspects well...hi 5 sarra

A.N.Jell_Zarina
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sameersaagar on 2013-10-08, 20:22

Anjali may be a psychotic mother , who enjoys sadastic treatment of her children

sameersaagar
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by anusha.cochin on 2013-10-08, 21:27

sameersaagar wrote:Anjali may be a psychotic mother , who enjoys sadastic treatment of her children
she s not bold as she seems n front of her kids...Slok's words r hurting her alot...If she s sadistic she wnt bother abt these

anusha.cochin
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 22:05

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum