Latest topics

When will she learn!?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

When will she learn!?

Post by ShaliniRobinson on 2013-10-08, 20:41

She's just caused the catastrophe of the then decade ... and the woman still does not listen. She still has a view of what she must do or what should be done - which she must do alone.

It doesn't matter who is ordering her, advising her, or trying to protect her *sigh*

Jodha, Jodha, Jodha ... my girl, when will you learn!?

For your sake, I hope Jalal revives soon enough. You need someone like that man to stand up for you and care for you -- for like... forever!! the silly girl!

ShaliniRobinson
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Re: When will she learn!?

Post by pollyanna on 2013-10-08, 20:46

by god ki kasam...agar aisa kuchh real Jodha ne kiya hota ....toh uska daal baati churma kab ka banaa ke Amer ko pesh kiya ja chuka hota.....bounce 

God....she will NEVER learn....jab tak suraj chand rahega , mera illogical track mind rahega.affraid 

I hope kal shahi hakim comes and tells that the lep ws the ideal thing to do and also gives something to lower temperature, warna iss madam ka toh tadipar nishchit hai :P

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by ShaliniRobinson on 2013-10-08, 20:53

pollyanna wrote:by god ki kasam...agar aisa kuchh real Jodha ne kiya hota ....toh uska daal baati churma kab ka banaa ke Amer ko pesh kiya ja chuka hota.....bounce 

God....she will NEVER learn....jab tak suraj chand rahega , mera illogical track mind rahega.affraid 

I hope kal shahi hakim comes and tells that the lep ws the ideal thing to do and also gives something to lower temperature, warna iss madam ka toh tadipar nishchit hai :P
Yaar usko tadipaar kar hi dena chahiye.. nahi to Ruqu usko tappad laga laga ke kar degi

ShaliniRobinson
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2013-10-10, 11:52

The day she learns , will be the day the shutter has to come down !!

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 19:02

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum