Latest topics

Spoiler News!!! 09Oct13 .....New twist N turn upcoming in Qubool Hai WU &VU

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Spoiler News!!! 09Oct13 .....New twist N turn upcoming in Qubool Hai WU &VU

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-10-09, 00:52

Qubool Hai : REVEALED - Nikhat's marriage to Farhan CANCELLED? new twist n turn

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

written update ....the latest twist is that Najma will discover Farhaan is already married ... Haseena bi was setting all this second nikah for him just due to her insatiable greed for wealth ..
ayaan and zoya were  married just so that Nikhat's wedding was solemnized .. now with  nukhat's wedding uncertain .. the family might force Ayaan zoya to carry on with the wedding facade until Nikhat is married .. so Asya will not get together so soon 

sumana is very disheartened 

wri

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Re: Spoiler News!!! 09Oct13 .....New twist N turn upcoming in Qubool Hai WU &VU

Post by aishu30 on 2013-10-09, 03:29

confused

aishu30

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2013-10-09, 03:35

I'm in stitches..and don't forget Tanu as well...she will add to the mischief, will Asad marry her

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-10-09, 03:48

sarra0 wrote:I'm in stitches..and don't forget Tanu as well...she will add to the mischief, will Asad marry her
Yeah that spoiler is already out that tanu will blackmail till Asad marries her ... What a mess really ??

Broken Heart confused Broken Heart 

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2013-10-09, 04:02

--sumana13-- wrote:
sarra0 wrote:I'm in stitches..and don't forget Tanu as well...she will add to the mischief, will Asad marry her
Yeah that spoiler is already out that tanu will blackmail till Asad marries her ... What a mess really ??

I havnt seen the last few episodes, but i am just laughing at the show...there's not much else left to do with it... i cannot feel sorry Nikhat or family, they bought it on themselves, and I can't feel sorry for Asad...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-10-09, 04:10

sarra0 wrote:
--sumana13-- wrote:

I havnt seen the last few episodes, but i am just laughing at the show...there's not much else left to do with it... i cannot feel sorry Nikhat or family, they bought it on themselves, and I can't feel sorry for Asad...
The show is trashing itself .. It is slowly proceeding towards the trash can .. The time has come for a serious change of track otherwise its TRPs will plunge down further ...

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2013-10-09, 04:29

--sumana13-- wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
--sumana13-- wrote:

The show is trashing itself .. It is slowly proceeding towards the trash can .. The time has come for a serious change of track otherwise its TRPs will plunge down further ...
I was meant to check TRP but forget, so it's going downhill is it...lets c if they r forced to change tracks especially with JA doing well for the channel...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by abba143 on 2013-10-09, 06:14

As my dear husband would say "pakka diya, yaar...channe ke mafik!"  I really don't think they could have screwed it up any more than they did.  I'm done.  Not worth my time! 

abba143

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-10-09, 09:00

abba143 wrote:
As my dear husband would say "pakka diya, yaar...channe ke mafik!"  I really don't think they could have screwed it up any more than they did.  I'm done.  Not worth my time! 
dimaag ki dhajjiyan udaadiya .....

lets see how long the channel wants Gul to carry on with all this ...
confused confused

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by clarissasham on 2013-10-09, 16:38

sarra0 wrote:
--sumana13-- wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
--sumana13-- wrote:Yeah that spoiler is already out that tanu will blackmail till Asad marries her ... What a mess really ??

The show is trashing itself .. It is slowly proceeding towards the trash can ..  The time has come for a serious change of track otherwise its TRPs will plunge down further ...
I was meant to check TRP but forget, so it's going downhill is it...lets c if they r forced to change tracks especially with JA doing well for the channel...
Me too  mannu sarra , what gul is doing. I think she lost station and the train  is running and running don’t know where to stop. I just cant describe what im feeling even in ipk she hadn’t made such twirling tracks .. everything is kichdi and im LOL 

clarissasham
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-10-10, 03:42

clarissasham wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
--sumana13-- wrote:
sarra0 wrote:I havnt seen the last few episodes, but i am just laughing at the show...there's not much else left to do with it... i cannot feel sorry Nikhat or family, they bought it on themselves, and I can't feel sorry for Asad...
The show is trashing itself .. It is slowly proceeding towards the trash can ..  The time has come for a serious change of track otherwise its TRPs will plunge down further ...
Me too  mannu sarra , what gul is doing. I think she lost station and the train  is running and running don’t know where to stop. I just cant describe what im feeling even in ipk she hadn’t made such twirling tracks .. everything is kichdi and im LOL 
Iss khichdi ko kya naam doon ?? .... Mujhey qubool nahi hai !!

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2013-10-10, 04:01

abba143 wrote:
They have messed with all three of their shows..it was only a matter of time...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2013-10-10, 04:05

clarissasham wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
--sumana13-- wrote:
sarra0 wrote:I havnt seen the last few episodes, but i am just laughing at the show...there's not much else left to do with it... i cannot feel sorry Nikhat or family, they bought it on themselves, and I can't feel sorry for Asad...
Sham I think Gul lost the plot long long ago but then she has done that with all three of her shows... for me IPK was a worse desecration of a show because my emotions were involved with it and it had so much potential with the actors it hard..with QH it makes no difference to me...i sit and laugh wen I read about it...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-10-10, 04:11

sarra0 wrote:
abba143 wrote:
OK so when is Gul planning her new baby ?? Any plans yet ?? I feel it was high time now !! What say girls !! .... I find it painful to watch my favourite Asya in mourning and heart broken state ....

Broken Heart Broken Heart 

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2013-10-10, 04:21

--sumana13-- wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
abba143 wrote:
OK so when is Gul planning her new baby ?? Any plans yet ?? I feel it was high time now !! What say girls !! .... I find it painful to watch my favourite Asya in mourning and heart broken state ....

havnt heard of any...she got her guy and if KSG signs a new contract modified or not and she has the freedom to do wat she wants she may stick with it for a bit...especially since the ideas r not original...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-10-10, 04:59

sarra0 wrote:
--sumana13-- wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
abba143 wrote:
OK so when is Gul planning her new baby ??  Any plans yet ?? I feel it was high time now !! What say girls !! .... I find it painful to watch my favourite Asya in mourning and heart broken state ....

havnt heard of any...she got her guy and if KSG signs a new contract modified or not and she has the freedom to do wat she wants she may stick with it for a bit...especially since the ideas r not original...
I wonder if KSG is tired with playing the Bahu and shedding glycgrine all the time ??

Is this the reason for all the doubts floating all over the net about whether he will renew his contract with QH ?? ....

confused 

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by abba143 on 2013-10-11, 05:05

So after watching todays episode, I think you are right that KSG didn't sign his contract.  Every scene with Mr Khan from the back wasn't him.  I thought that was weird.

abba143

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 11:30

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum