Latest topics

What will make Jodha stay back in Agra palace?

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: What will make Jodha stay back in Agra palace?

Post by clarissasham on 2013-10-09, 15:58

Nahiiiii I missed it

Last night after watching JA I was thinking about all these u guys pointed out like when good mommy drags jodha to safer place some one comes and informs that jalal opned his eyes and  pukaring jodh a, the reason as tants said, cause he thinks they are still in jungle

Then sab khushal managal when head hakim says

Masha Allah Subhan Allah,,kisne yeh marham dee , she is badi hakim than me… nothing short of miracle…. typical old school. Then hakim says I will ask achhi  mommy to keep jodha beside Jallu  casue she knows how to take care

By the way

Do nay one know where is MOTHI Bhai jo’s crying companion

Not to  be seen any where
 Sick   

clarissasham
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sonshine487 on 2013-10-09, 16:11

clarissasham wrote:Nahiiiii I missed it

Last night after watching JA I was thinking about all these u guys pointed out like when good mommy drags jodha to safer place some one comes and informs that jalal opned his eyes and  pukaring jodh a, the reason as tants said, cause he thinks they are still in jungle

Masha Allah Subhan Allah,,kisne yeh marham dee , she is badi hakim than me… nothing short of miracle…. typical old school. Then hakim says I will ask achhi  mommy to keep jodha beside Jallu  casue she knows how to take care

By the way

Sick   

Moti Bai is taking care of the snake and the Tigress. Jodha brought both The nirdosh Pashu back home!

sonshine487
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by neha on 2013-10-09, 16:19

The voiceover said whole Hindustan came to know about Jalal being injured. How come de dint show Amerians knowing abt it ..Strange it is scratch

neha
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by clarissasham on 2013-10-09, 16:20

sonshine487 wrote:
clarissasham wrote:Nahiiiii I missed it

By the way

Sick   

Moti Bai is taking care of the snake and the Tigress. Jodha brought both The nirdosh Pashu back home!
:*lol*: ROFL

clarissasham
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by clarissasham on 2013-10-09, 16:21

neha wrote:The voiceover said whole Hindustan came to know about Jalal being injured. How come de dint show Amerians knowing abt it ..Strange it is scratch

Telegram was stopped there way back cheers 

clarissasham
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by monsi08 on 2013-10-09, 16:31

clarissasham wrote:
neha wrote:The voiceover said whole Hindustan came to know about Jalal being injured. How come de dint show Amerians knowing abt it ..Strange it is scratch

Haan .. and they could not send Kabootar all the way to Amrika... nahi to "begunah kabootar" would have left its Praan on the way in pecific ocean itself :*lol*:

monsi08
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by clarissasham on 2013-10-09, 16:33

monsi08 wrote:
clarissasham wrote:

Haan .. and they could not send Kabootar all the way to Amrika... nahi to "begunah kabootar" would have left its Praan on the way in pecific ocean itself :*lol*:
Then jodha would have sued Jalal once he is back to being shehenshah and would have given petition with PETA for torturing that nirdosh pakshi :lol!: 

clarissasham
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by neha on 2013-10-09, 16:51

clarissasham wrote:
monsi08 wrote:
clarissasham wrote:

Then jodha would have sued Jalal once he is back to being shehenshah and would have given petition with PETA for torturing that nirdosh pakshi :lol!: 
:*lol*: Yes dis is what she does all the time, blame my bechara Jallu

neha
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by Abavi on 2013-10-09, 17:03

laddoo598 wrote:
pollyanna wrote:Tanu...did u watch the promo and spoiler...bedroom eyes coming soon Wink
I did see. This Jalal, rassi jal gayi parr bal nahin gaya. He is bed ridden, but always up for suggestive looks, you know the "Helloooo Jodha Begum, care to kiss my bruises and make them better?" look..Twisted Evil
like Arnav wanting Khushi to message his aching back? Is that what the promo shows? :P 

Abavi
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2013-10-09, 18:02

she is strong, she is his wife, she will insist to nurse him as it's her fault...and Hameeda loves her anyway so all is well...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 01:42

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum