Latest topics

JA: Anjarai petti with 5 deviyons!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

JA: Anjarai petti with 5 deviyons!

Post by Abavi on 2013-10-09, 14:52

The last two days episodes were so good in many ways, I am glad that I was able to watch it, They made me feel perturbed, sad, helpless and amazed at the same time. The way the episodes were designed, gave me an insight of how a sultanate would have functioned those days... the perils of the kingdom when the leader, the emperor is not in good shape... More than that, it gave me a chance to appreciate and celebrate the women in Jalal's life. Today’s Anjarai petti is devoid of the usual nonsense, for the simple reason that Vi is bombarded with so much work, but she can’t let go of this opportunity to write about the episodes.  Here comes the Anjarai petti containing the five deviyons in the life of Jalal!

I loved it when MA took charge and demanded the army on high vigilance, without even an ounce of malice that she was well known for, she took charge and saw to it that the army was ready for any attacks, She was strong enough to see what has to be done next for the sultanate, when the other women were emotionally drained. I also appreciate the broken down woman whom one gets to glance after she orders the army to be alert.

I loved it when Hameeda was perceptive of the dangers that lured around the corner not only for the kingdom but for the begam who was the reason for the state of her son. She not only orders to contain the news but she also makes sure that Jodha does not fall prey to the fury of the people of the sultanate and other begams.

I loved it when the first begam of the Emperor made her run towards her love, forgetting all the power that she craves for, the pride, arrongance, self-centered thoughts of Ruks vanished when she made that run towards Jalal, All that remained were the thoughts of their childhood, the sheer affection that she had for the man that she had once called her friend, her fiancé, her love, and now her husband. It was delightful to watch the heart wrenching painful love that the lady exhibited for her husband.

I loved it when Salima took charge of the harem when Ruks, Hameeda and MA were occupied with their own grief’s and thoughts, she was badly shaken too, but she realized that someone needs to control the Harem. She is by nature not the one who would want to hold the reigns of power, but when situation demands it, she steps in willingly.

I loved it when Jodha went on to admit her folly to the ladies of the Harem, and also found it important that the begam who meant a lot for Jalal was informed about his condition, even though the others advised against it.  I loved her realization of her folly, her quiet acceptance of it and the guilt ridden realization of the state of the kingdom into which she was married into, devoid of the pride befitting an Amer princess.

Abavi
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Re: JA: Anjarai petti with 5 deviyons!

Post by pollyanna on 2013-10-09, 15:25

Loved it Vi....Thumbsup 

Jallu is indeed one hell of a lucky chap to have such strong women around him...lets for some time forget their faults n follies n ambitions(who doesnt have??)

But the way these women have rallied about him in the time of crisis, its applaud -worthy.

For me, Hameeda has come out to be the HEROINE of this track, the way she has handled the situation....even yesterday, when the meds had a side effect, she did not jump into conclusion like MA and Ruks and is ready to take Jodha to a safe place.

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by sonshine487 on 2013-10-09, 15:27

Thumbsup

sonshine487
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Abavi on 2013-10-09, 15:37

pollyanna wrote:Loved it Vi....Thumbsup 

Jallu is indeed one hell of a lucky chap to have such strong women around him...lets for some time forget their faults n follies n ambitions(who doesnt have??)

But the way these women have rallied about him in the time of crisis, its applaud -worthy.

For me, Hameeda has come out to be the HEROINE of this track, the way she has handled the situation....even yesterday, when the meds had a side effect, she did not jump into conclusion like MA and Ruks and is ready to take Jodha to a safe place.
That she definetely did Pallo, It takes a lot of courage and maturity to think of Jodha and trust her still.
I can understand the lack of trust in Ruks as well as MA. MA is highly prejudiced and Ruks knows well through Jalal that Jo wanted his head only a few days ago.

Abavi
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Abavi on 2013-10-09, 15:38

sonshine487 wrote:Thumbsup
long hug

Abavi
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Ggn_girl on 2013-10-09, 15:44

Very Nice Post. Jalal is indeed one lucky guy.
KUdos to CVs to have brought out each and everyone's qualities at crisis time. I haven't watched yet, but am loving Ruk's reaction the most.

Ggn_girl

Back to top Go down

Post by Abavi on 2013-10-09, 15:48

Ggn_girl wrote:Very Nice Post. Jalal is indeed one lucky guy.
KUdos to CVs to have brought out each and everyone's qualities at crisis time. I haven't watched yet, but am loving Ruk's reaction the most.
Thanks Vandana, The CVs have portrayed the reactions in all these women to a hilt of being very realistic. Everyone has their own negatives, but everyone is right in their own way, this was brought out very nicely in last two days episodes.

Abavi
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Maria J on 2013-10-09, 19:19

Loved it Vi..
The way u described the 5 women is nice... MA seemed more nice thru ur words

Maria J

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 11:22

Sponsored content