Jodha nursing SHIRTLESS Jalal bounce Heart  

Pic credit to the uploader

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Re: Click at your own risk ;)

Post by Tanthya on 2013-10-09, 16:16

Nawwt phairrr !! bhy NO kilose aap Shaat Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by ShaliniRobinson on 2013-10-09, 16:18

Burn, Ruquaiya, Burn! :lol!:

ShaliniRobinson
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2013-10-09, 16:22

ShaliniRobinson wrote:Burn, Ruquaiya, Burn! :lol!:
You phorgettiyyaa  Maham !! Imagine her fury  and her helplessness .. Me want to see tht kohl lined eyes rolling and scrunching trying to delete the pic of Jodha and Jalal  on same bed, and within touching distance:twisted: Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by clarissasham on 2013-10-09, 16:23

i wonder bhere is ebry oneeeee!!!!!!. ruks after crying buckets would have gone for her beauty sleep right

clarissasham
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by clarissasham on 2013-10-09, 16:25

Tanthya wrote:
You phorgettiyyaa  Maham !! Imagine her fury  and her helplessness .. Me want to see tht kohl lined eyes rolling and scrunching trying to delete the pic of Jodha and Jalal  on same bed, and within touching distance:twisted: Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
U know what tants since last week my hubbwa ia giving me `company ‘in watching JA.. I hadn’t invited him cause it affects my concentration on hearing out what jalal says cause most of the time he whispers and blush over their  eye romance. Whenever  MA comes he is like why she yelling like that- these days she is unbearable for me too grrr. 

clarissasham
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Abavi on 2013-10-09, 16:30

clarissasham wrote:
Tanthya wrote:
U know what tants since last week my hubbwa ia giving me `company ‘in watching JA.. I hadn’t invited him cause it affects my concentration on hearing out what jalal says cause most of the time he whispers and blush over their  eye romance. Whenever  MA comes he is like why she yelling like that- these days she is unbearable for me too grrr. 
Wah Shammi, romantic couch, romantic show, romance time... kya baat hai... kalakra Shammi!  Twisted Evil

Abavi
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by clarissasham on 2013-10-09, 16:32

Abavi wrote:
clarissasham wrote:
Tanthya wrote:
Wah Shammi, romantic couch, romantic show, romance time... kya baat hai... kalakra Shammi!  Twisted Evil
Not romance meri yar actually I will say kabab mein haddi … jalal is kabab here u seeeee…. Ha ha I will not be having any freedom to drool yar  :*lol*: 

clarissasham
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Abavi on 2013-10-09, 16:38

clarissasham wrote:
Abavi wrote:
clarissasham wrote:
Tanthya wrote:You phorgettiyyaa  Maham !! Imagine her fury  and her helplessness .. Me want to see tht kohl lined eyes rolling and scrunching trying to delete the pic of Jodha and Jalal  on same bed, and within touching distance:twisted: Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
Not romance meri yar actually I will say kabab mein haddi … jalal is kabab here u seeeee…. Ha ha I will not be having any freedom to drool yar  :*lol*: 
Shammi ki bacchi, Poor hubby is treated like a kabab mein haddi for your fantacies :lol!: :lol!: :lol!:  Poor man, he is trying new ways to get your attention and all he gains is the name kabab mein haddi!

Abavi
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by clarissasham on 2013-10-09, 16:40

Abavi wrote:
clarissasham wrote:
Abavi wrote:
clarissasham wrote:U know what tants since last week my hubbwa ia giving me `company ‘in watching JA.. I hadn’t invited him cause it affects my concentration on hearing out what jalal says cause most of the time he whispers and blush over their  eye romance. Whenever  MA comes he is like why she yelling like that- these days she is unbearable for me too grrr. 
Shammi ki bacchi, Poor hubby is treated like a kabab mein haddi for your fantacies :lol!: :lol!: :lol!:  Poor man, he is trying new ways to get your attention and all he gains is the name kabab mein haddi!
. if he doest resume his reading session like in the past that would be the result :lol!: 

clarissasham
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2013-10-09, 16:51

clarissasham wrote:
Abavi wrote:
clarissasham wrote:
Abavi wrote:Wah Shammi, romantic couch, romantic show, romance time... kya baat hai... kalakra Shammi!  Twisted Evil
. if he doest resume his reading session like in the past that would be the result :lol!: 
My Heart beats for  Shammijaan ...Poor girl had just Jalal to soothe her heart and ab woh bhi nahi ...Aww Shammi jaan...  point out the duppattas, the jewelleries and hint tht ur hubby should get it for u, I am sure  he will never again sit with you

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Abavi on 2013-10-09, 16:56

Tanthya wrote:
clarissasham wrote:
Abavi wrote:
clarissasham wrote:Not romance meri yar actually I will say kabab mein haddi … jalal is kabab here u seeeee…. Ha ha I will not be having any freedom to drool yar  :*lol*: 
My Heart beats for  Shammijaan ...Poor girl had just Jalal to soothe her heart and ab woh bhi nahi ...Aww Shammi jaan...  point out the duppattas, the jewelleries and hint tht ur hubby should get it for u, I am sure  he will never again sit with you
Haaw.. what an idea Tantwa, tried and tested is it?

Waise bhi, There is a side effect, Mr.Shammi might think Shammi's tastes are getting outdated and degraded.

Abavi
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by neha on 2013-10-09, 22:29

pollyanna wrote:Jodha nursing SHIRTLESS Jalal bounce Heart  

They dint show dis scene :cry:  Jodha ne to kapde bhi change kr liye n jalal ne ab tak kapade pehen bhi liye honge affraid affraid affraid

neha
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by pollyanna on 2013-10-09, 22:38

neha wrote:
pollyanna wrote:Jodha nursing SHIRTLESS Jalal bounce Heart  

They dint show dis scene :cry:  Jodha ne to kapde bhi change kr liye n jalal ne ab tak kapade pehen bhi liye honge affraid affraid affraid
Neha, Ummed pe duniya kaayam hai, kya pata hamein Flashback scene mil jaaye...:heart: :P

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Maria J on 2013-10-10, 11:27

haiye Heart Heart

Maria J

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 18:10

Sponsored content