Latest topics

Why Hameeda loves Jodha ??

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Why Hameeda loves Jodha ??

Post by pollyanna on 2013-10-09, 17:08

After watching such a beautiful saas- bahu relationship between Hameeda and Jodha, I finally got an answer why is it so saccharine Wink :P 

1. Hameeda loved Hindal and was forced to marry Humayun. Jodha liked Suryabhan(at least her marriage was fixed with him) and was forced to marry Jalal.

2. Hameeda made Humayun wait for 40 days before she agreed to marry him. Jodha gave a tough time to Jalal before she bore him an heir(marriage was in 1562 and Jahagir was born in 1569, though there are docs stating that there were 2 daughters too before she gave birth to a son)

3. Hameeda, like Jodha was not the chief consort, Bega/Haji Begum and Rukkayya Begum were for Humayun and Akbar respectively.

4. Hameeda's dialogue--  "I shall marry someone; but he shall be a man whose collar my hand can touch, and not one whose skirt it does not reach."  Jodha's dialogues are not documented but am sure it would have the similar ring and tone Wink 

5. Hameeda was given shelter by the Rajputs when both Humayun-Hameeda were on the run. Jodha has Rajput blood, hence the love for someone who mattered the most in the time of crisis.

bounce bounce  Hameeda sees a lot of her in Jodha, isnt it????

To know more about Hameeda, read here: http://youngbites.in/newsdet.aspx?q=54313

Last edited by pollyanna on 2013-10-09, 22:46; edited 1 time in total

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Re: Why Hameeda loves Jodha ??

Post by sonshine487 on 2013-10-09, 17:52

tfs

sonshine487
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2013-10-09, 17:57

its saccharine., to much sweet is harakarak to health..how did she take the fact that it was jodha's fault that Jalal was injured?

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by neha on 2013-10-09, 18:17

Good one..though I knew abt hameeda n hindal but neve thought this way..i really wonder y jodha n jalal(real wale) dint have ne child after being married for olmost 7 yrs..though some says she gave birth to those twins but again ders no proof..

neha
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by pollyanna on 2013-10-09, 22:32

sarra0 wrote:its saccharine., to much sweet is harakarak to health..how did she take the fact that it was jodha's fault that Jalal was injured?  
Hameeda gave a good dose to Jodha, told her she was so wrong, also that blunder can cost so much to the empire. But at the same time , she knew Jo's intention was not wrong and hence tried to save her from others' wrath too...

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by pollyanna on 2013-10-09, 22:33

neha wrote:Good one..though I knew abt hameeda n hindal but neve thought this way..i really wonder y jodha n jalal(real wale) dint have ne child after being married for olmost 7 yrs..though some says she gave birth to those twins but again ders no proof..
kya usne 7 saal tarpaya Jallu ko :P :P

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by neha on 2013-10-09, 22:41

pollyanna wrote:
neha wrote:Good one..though I knew abt hameeda n hindal but neve thought this way..i really wonder y jodha n jalal(real wale) dint have ne child after being married for olmost 7 yrs..though some says she gave birth to those twins but again ders no proof..
Dats d point n uss zamane me toh protection(sorry for using this word here :P ) i mean *ahem* *ahem* jaisa kuch nahi hota tha ....fir q salim 7 saal baad paida hua scratch :geek: . Maybe real wali jodha bhi apni Ekta Maiyya ki Jodha jaisi Touch me not pe atak gyi hogi :lol!: :lol!:

neha
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-10-10, 04:18

neha wrote:
pollyanna wrote:
Dats d point n uss zamane me toh protection(sorry for using this word here :P ) i mean *ahem* *ahem* jaisa kuch nahi hota tha ....fir q salim 7 saal baad paida hua scratch :geek: . Maybe real wali jodha bhi apni Ekta Maiyya ki Jodha jaisi Touch me not pe atak gyi hogi :lol!: :lol!:
OMG !! Neha .. That was a good one !! Touch me not !!
:*lol*: :*lol*: 

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by sonia1 on 2013-10-10, 04:21

neha wrote:
pollyanna wrote:
  :lol!:  Good one !

sonia1
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by cheena007 on 2013-10-10, 08:36

--sumana13-- wrote:
neha wrote:
pollyanna wrote:
OMG !! Neha .. That was a good one !! Touch me not !!
:*lol*: :*lol*: 
ROFL

cheena007
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Shesherkobita on 2013-10-10, 09:04

I tell you Neha ... It's that constant hukkah smoking and horse riding that led to some damage ... Should I add this to wiki? Wink  :P

Shesherkobita
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by neha on 2013-10-10, 10:39

Shesherkobita wrote:
I tell you Neha ... It's that constant hukkah smoking and horse riding that led to some damage ... Should I add this to wiki? Wink  :P
Hahaha....adding this to wiki would be great fun ROFL . N true dat Jallu was constantly engaged in battles or in administration he would have got very little time to be with his begums :P  and i bet he must have got confused kis begum k saath jada time spend kare :heart: :heart: . After all he had 30 begums to be @his feet :*lol*:

neha
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 15:25

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum