Latest topics

Why did Anjali behave so?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Why did Anjali behave so?

Post by anusha.cochin on 2013-10-09, 19:43

Did Anjali intentionally provoke Astha n today's episode?

I thnk yes...she s trying hard 2 make sure that Astha wont cum as her bahu...may be she s doing all these 2 keep Astha away from this mess...
Today she even gave a clue that wat she will be forced 2 face if she cum as bahu( glass breaking scene)

I doubt whether Anjali also had gone thru this phase once:shock: ...she myt be a bubbly girl like Astha before marriage and her hubby changed her into an emotionless woman

anusha.cochin
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Re: Why did Anjali behave so?

Post by sameersaagar on 2013-10-09, 20:03

It Looks Likely that Agnihotri Mansion is built on rotten foundations, the more you dig, the more dirt & rubbish will be found in the ground beneath.

sameersaagar
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by anusha.cochin on 2013-10-09, 20:10

sameersaagar wrote:It Looks Likely that Agnihotri Mansion is built on rotten foundations, the more you dig, the more dirt & rubbish will be found in the ground beneath.
but I m liking the dark atmosphere n Agnihotri Mansion...it wud have been too ordinary if every1 s good-goodie type

anusha.cochin
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sameersaagar on 2013-10-09, 20:19

anusha.cochin wrote:
sameersaagar wrote:It Looks Likely that Agnihotri Mansion is built on rotten foundations, the more you dig, the more dirt & rubbish will be found in the ground beneath.
but I m liking the dark atmosphere n Agnihotri Mansion...it wud have been too ordinary if every1 s good-goodie type
The Dark Atmosphere looks good, and we may perhaps find skeletons buried in some underground room. If Anjali is step mother, then may be she could have done something to Shlok's Mother, so subconsciously Shloke is always angry at her.

sameersaagar
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2013-10-09, 20:39

I think Anjali is hell bent on keeping Aastha away from Shlok. She is suspecting Shlok is falling for this girl, so she does not want her around.

Thing is she has no idea that Shlok is playing a game as well.

Anu, its definitely possible that Anjali suffered as well after she got married. But that still does not explain why she does not like Aastha.

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by ShaliniRobinson on 2013-10-09, 20:49

anusha.cochin wrote:Did Anjali intentionally provoke Astha n today's episode?

I thnk yes...she s trying hard 2 make sure that Astha wont cum as her bahu...may be she s doing all these 2 keep Astha away from this mess...
Today she even gave a clue that wat she will be forced 2 face if she cum as bahu( glass breaking scene)

I doubt whether Anjali also had gone thru this phase once:shock: ...she myt be a bubbly girl like Astha before marriage and her hubby changed her into an emotionless woman
I put this on my FB page too... :)and nice to see others think it too

'Sometimes, I feel Shlok's Mom is trying to save Astha from Shlok -- a life like hers in her house.'

She may have helped the first girl out too.. who knows! this is why Shlok hates his mom.

ShaliniRobinson
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by SAYAN18 on 2013-10-09, 21:33

Sameer, one two skeletons will be nice

SAYAN18
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by anusha.cochin on 2013-10-09, 21:44

slmu wrote:I think Anjali is hell bent on keeping Aastha away from Shlok. She is suspecting Shlok is falling for this girl, so she does not want her around.

Thing is she has no idea that Shlok is playing a game as well.

Anu, its definitely possible that Anjali suffered as well after she got married. But that still does not explain why she does not like Aastha.
Niranjan s using Anjali as his remote control...Anjali s doing wat he wish her to do...and all the bakwas laws r made by Niranjan it seems....
Sojal s managable and Sojal's hubby also a rubber stamp ...He wnt do anythng against house rules
but Anjali knws it will be impossible 2 control Astha/teach Astha and Anjali thnks Slok started fallling 4 Astha so he will support her n future....
If Astha uska manmani karega it will earn Anjali kick/abuse from Niranjan for not following his instructions...

cud that be the reason Anjali trying 2 keep Astha away from Slok?

anusha.cochin
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by SAYAN18 on 2013-10-09, 21:47

A victim trying to prevent further victimisation.

SAYAN18
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2013-10-10, 04:00

she may have thought that if I insult her and her mother then she would stay away...she doesn't know about Aastha determination to b ridiculed, insulted is high.... i do think Anjali is a victim, i have said before and things Niranjan has said and done supports that.... is she trying to stop further victimisation? Sojal came as a daughter in law...and while her nature is different to Aastha's I wonder what the previous one was like... Shlok is Niranjan favourite..he would have a hand in it...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by SAYAN18 on 2013-10-10, 04:24

sarra0 wrote:she may have thought that if I insult her and her mother then she would stay away...she doesn't know about Aastha determination to b ridiculed, insulted is high.... i do think Anjali is a victim, i have said before and things Niranjan has said and done supports that.... is she trying to stop further victimisation? Sojal came as a daughter in law...and while her nature is different to Aastha's I wonder what the previous one was like... Shlok is Niranjan favourite..he would have a hand in it...
NA + Anjali + Shloke = Barmuda Triangle.

Aastha is supposed to get lost.

Currently suffering from Stockholm syndrome.

SAYAN18
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-10-10, 04:26

SAYAN18 wrote:
Sameer, one two skeletons will be nice
You know. I feel there is more back story to Shlok's elder brother and his marriage to Sojal ... Did he marry Sojal against Anjali's wishes ?? Or is He a step son for her .. Why is she so rude to Sojal and intolerant to their cute child Kavya ?? ....

confused 

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2013-10-10, 04:27

SAYAN18 wrote:
sarra0 wrote:she may have thought that if I insult her and her mother then she would stay away...she doesn't know about Aastha determination to b ridiculed, insulted is high.... i do think Anjali is a victim, i have said before and things Niranjan has said and done supports that.... is she trying to stop further victimisation? Sojal came as a daughter in law...and while her nature is different to Aastha's I wonder what the previous one was like... Shlok is Niranjan favourite..he would have a hand in it...
NA + Anjali + Shloke = Barmuda Triangle.

Aastha is supposed to get lost.

Currently suffering from Stockholm syndrome.
Nice i like it Bermuda Triangle...fits nicely...whirlpool with no escape...of course once they r married there is no out for the other 3either...

lol that's wat i said in another post Stockholm syndrome...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by SAYAN18 on 2013-10-10, 04:32

We need to form a a Morcha by the LSVs
to save Aastha from the Agnihotris.

I suggest the name of the morcha -

" Aastha Banchao "

We may sit on 'Dharna'
In front of the PH.

SAYAN18