Latest topics

JA Fans: Interpret this:--

View previous topic View next topic Go down

JA Fans: Interpret this:--

Post by pollyanna on 2013-10-09, 20:38

"Itni badi gustakhi aur itni chhoti sazaa"

What did Jalal mean by this and whom was it targeted to?? 

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Re: JA Fans: Interpret this:--

Post by shyamal2000 on 2013-10-09, 22:00

I felt jalal was just being his usual self, the one with a whacko sense of humour..remember the sword fight and his injury treated by jodha earlier..and his reaction to that..he will make her treat him till he has fully recovered..more tu tu main main on its way along with some sly flirting from the emperor..

shyamal2000
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by neha on 2013-10-09, 22:03

umm....is he still mad @ her ? scratch m confused...but i guess those words were for Jodha only. ..

neha
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by pollyanna on 2013-10-09, 22:06

Hi Shyamal....after a long time, how r u??

yup, guess....this is his way of getting Jodha tend to him and Ruks ko hawa bhi nahi lagegi ki Jallu ke mind mein chal kya raha hai...saap bhi mar jaye...aur lathi bhi na toote.... :P  and then she says that she knows Jallu's dimaag :P

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by pollyanna on 2013-10-09, 22:09

neha wrote:umm....is he still mad @ her ? scratch m confused...but i guess those words were for Jodha only. ..
Neha....Jallu ke seene pe chot lagi hai Wink dimaag abhi bhi kaam kar raha hai Wink :P 

Hail naughty Jallu!!!

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by neha on 2013-10-09, 22:13

pollyanna wrote:
neha wrote:umm....is he still mad @ her ? scratch m confused...but i guess those words were for Jodha only. ..
Neha....Jallu ke seene pe chot lagi hai Wink dimaag abhi bhi kaam kar raha hai Wink :P 

Hail naughty Jallu!!!
Yeah right :lol!:  n uska dil n dimaag tezi se daud bhi rha hai run  Jodha begum ki taraf ...bina uske dimaag ki sultana ruqaiya ko koi aggaz hue Shocked Shocked Shocked

neha
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by pollyanna on 2013-10-09, 22:25

neha wrote:
pollyanna wrote:

Hail naughty Jallu!!!
Yeah right :lol!:  n uska dil n dimaag tezi se daud bhi rha hai run  Jodha begum ki taraf ...bina uske dimaag ki sultana ruqaiya ko koi aggaz hue Shocked Shocked Shocked
I am already wondering about what could be the precap on Friday for Monday episode :P :P

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by ShaliniRobinson on 2013-10-09, 22:31

pollyanna wrote:"Itni badi gustakhi aur itni chhoti sazaa"

Oh.. he's just gonna have Jodha be his personal nurse!

That's probably what makes Ruqu so shocked and worried LOL probably she sees that Jalal has something else going on in that heart of his... oh wait! according to her, he doesn't have a heart.

Surprise coming up, Ruqu baby! That tiger clawed Jalal enough to show him he had one.

ShaliniRobinson
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by pollyanna on 2013-10-09, 22:44

ShaliniRobinson wrote:

That's probably what makes Ruqu so shocked and worried LOL probably she sees that Jalal has something else going on in that heart of his... oh wait! according to her, he doesn't have a heart.

Surprise coming up, Ruqu baby! That tiger clawed Jalal enough to show him he had one.
Yup Shalini, and once again he will try to cover it up in front of Ruks by saying that he nafrats Jodha. Hope Ruks sees through it this time......or at least starts to read him better.....

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by ShaliniRobinson on 2013-10-09, 23:27

pollyanna wrote:
ShaliniRobinson wrote:

Yup Shalini, and once again he will try to cover it up in front of Ruks by saying that he nafrats Jodha. Hope Ruks sees through it this time......or at least starts to read him better.....
If Jalal is up to something naughty - then not just Ruqu, the whole palace will see and know it. These guys certainly don't know how to keep a secret!

ShaliniRobinson
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2013-10-09, 23:28

Jalal in a perverse mood might want to punish Jodha  by making her nurse him back since she was the one who put him in that place ... He might consider that this is the perfect Saza as he thinks that Jodha hates him *Bandha has not realized, Jodha's Grihna  was ground along with that unguents * he  is in for a shock  when he sees her being the angel instead of Mata hari !!

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by ShaliniRobinson on 2013-10-09, 23:30

Tanthya wrote:Jalal in a perverse mood might want to punish Jodha  by making her nurse him back since she was the one who put him in that place ... He might consider that this is the perfect Saza as he thinks that Jodha hates him *Bandha has not realized, Jodha's Grihna  was ground along with that unguents * he  is in for a shock  when he sees her being the angel instead of Mata hari !!
Mata Hari....:*lol*: :*lol*::*lol*::*lol*:

ShaliniRobinson
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2013-10-09, 23:31

ShaliniRobinson wrote:
pollyanna wrote:
ShaliniRobinson wrote:

If Jalal is up to something naughty - then not just Ruqu, the whole palace will see and know it. These guys certainly don't know how to keep a secret!
Keep it secret !!! jalal would want to flaunt it,"Dekho maine yeh Jungli billi ko tame kardiya " ..he will strut around like a proud peacock , puffing up his chest and flexing his bulked up biceps.

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by ShaliniRobinson on 2013-10-09, 23:36

Tanthya wrote:
ShaliniRobinson wrote:
pollyanna wrote:
ShaliniRobinson wrote:Oh.. he's just gonna have Jodha be his personal nurse!

Keep it secret !!! jalal would want to flaunt it,"Dekho maine yeh Jungli billi ko tame kardiya " ..he will strut around like a proud peacock , puffing up his chest and flexing his bulked up biceps.
ROFL.. i agree wholeheartedly!!

but then, iss jungli billi ko tame karne ka side-effect bhi hai..
if he flaunts his victory... his madam flaunts her vocab.. which i feel is more dangerous than the mughal army.

next time they go to war, they shld let jodha lead. the army won't need to fight. the enemy will never find enough space to get a word in the edgeways - let alone attack!

ShaliniRobinson
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by cheena007 on 2013-10-10, 00:48

jo ke liye hai pallo ....Saja toh milega woh bhi Jalal ke hatho ...his eyes said it all  ..Shanshah ghyal huye Jo begum ke pyaar me ... hehehe

cheena007
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by sonia1 on 2013-10-10, 01:25

Tanthya wrote:Jalal in a perverse mood might want to punish Jodha  by making her nurse him back since she was the one who put him in that place ... He might consider that this is the perfect Saza as he thinks that Jodha hates him *Bandha has not realized, Jodha's Grihna  was ground along with that unguents * he  is in for a shock  when he sees her being the angel instead of Mata hari !!
:*lol*:

sonia1
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by neha on 2013-10-10, 11:01

How about this guys...Jalal gives her a punishment to nurse him as most of u have guessed and then she finds her lost payal(during the gangaur ustav and Jalal picked it up as i remember) in Jalals almira or in his personal stuff n asks him how come he has her payal scratch ....I would love to watch the expression on his face :P :P :P

neha
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2013-10-10, 11:14

neha wrote:How about this guys...Jalal gives her a punishment to nurse him as most of u have guessed and then she finds her lost payal(during the gangaur ustav and Jalal picked it up as i remember) in Jalals almira or in his personal stuff n asks him how come he has her payal scratch ....I would love to watch the expression on his face :P :P :P
Brilliant and if she manages to find her hair too , then Jalal's Haughty Nayya will doobofy !! :P :P .. Then it will be his turn to say, Hum aapse Grihna karte hain in an unconvincing tone, which does not fool Jodha for an instant and she can give quick extempore on the merits of being truthful Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by ShaliniRobinson on 2013-10-10, 11:36

Tanthya wrote:
neha wrote:How about this guys...Jalal gives her a punishment to nurse him as most of u have guessed and then she finds her lost payal(during the gangaur ustav and Jalal picked it up as i remember) in Jalals almira or in his personal stuff n asks him how come he has her payal scratch ....I would love to watch the expression on his face :P :P :P
Brilliant and if she manages to find her hair too , then Jalal's Haughty Nayya will doobofy !! :P :P .. Then it will be his turn to say, Hum aapse Grihna karte hain in an unconvincing tone, which does not fool Jodha for an instant and she can give quick extempore on the merits of being truthful Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
:lol!:
I'd LOVE to see Jalal mimic Jodha: Hum apse grihna karte hain.. and follow it up with his smirk ROFL

Haughty nayya will doobofy...:lol!: :lol!:

ShaliniRobinson
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2013-10-10, 11:58

ShaliniRobinson wrote:
Tanthya wrote:
I'd LOVE to see Jalal mimic Jodha: Hum apse grihna karte hain.. and follow it up with his smirk ROFL

Ooo -la-la..THAT Smirk , that just tugs the moustache slightly upwards, the chamking eyes, naughty twinkle relishing the discomfort of Jodha Begum while appraising her ummm..U got what !!  BRING IT ON !!

Did U girls Notice, Jodha was in Harra Harra  dress, Jalal's phavrit Wink Wink Wink

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-10-10, 12:27

Tanthya wrote:
ShaliniRobinson wrote:
Tanthya wrote:

Ooo -la-la..THAT Smirk , that just tugs the moustache slightly upwards, the chamking eyes, naughty twinkle relishing the discomfort of Jodha Begum while appraising her ummm..U got what !!  BRING IT ON !!

Did U girls Notice, Jodha was in Harra Harra  dress, Jalal's phavrit Wink Wink Wink
OMG this is all so exciting !! ... I am waiting to see what all Jalal orders Jo to perform ....just as a punishment ... And Jo is already so full of guilt .. She will not refuse anything ..

.. Lets see how naughty Jalal can get .... I remember that scene when she fed him rasgulla he licked her fingers .... :heart:  :heart:  then when she fed him the chicken leg .. How lovingly he was holding her hand and staring at her  pretty face ... What if she has to put marham all over him ... May be she will need to undress him too ...
 OUCH moment
:* emb*: 

What if he tells her to accompany her into the shahi hamam !!! .. OMG that is soo romantic
Starry Love

Last edited by --sumana13-- on 2013-10-10, 16:09; edited 1 time in total

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by neha on 2013-10-10, 13:46

--sumana13-- wrote:
Tanthya wrote:
ShaliniRobinson wrote:
Tanthya wrote:Brilliant and if she manages to find her hair too , then Jalal's Haughty Nayya will doobofy !! :P :P .. Then it will be his turn to say, Hum aapse Grihna karte hain in an unconvincing tone, which does not fool Jodha for an instant and she can give quick extempore on the merits of being truthful Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

OMG this is all so exciting !! ... I am waiting to see what all Jalal orders Jo to perform just as a punishment .. And Jo is already so full of guilt .. She will not refuse anything ..

.. Lets see how naughty Jalal can get .... I remember that scene when she fed him rasgulla he licked  fingers ....:heart: :heart:  then when she fed him the chicken leg .. How lovingly he was holding her hand and staring at her  pretty face ... What if she has to put marham all over him ... May be she will need to indress him too OUCH moment
:* emb*: 

What if he tells her to accompany her into the shahi hamam !!! .. OMG tai is soo romantic
Starry Love
Sumana u naughty gal!!! ....Jalal n Jodha in shahi Hamam:affraid:  .... aisa kuch dikhaya to firse protest shuru ho jayega show k against :*lol*:

neha
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by clarissasham on 2013-10-10, 15:18

. Jalal will ask jodha to nurse him as saza

1. he feels she hates him so it would be good punishment
  2. He can be near to her to his benefit

Ruks will too think as saza to jodha

Jodha will have mixed feelings as she is confused on what she is feeling now

It will not be saza for us , cause we are gonna enjoy provided my cable is back. I missed last days epi.

clarissasham
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-10-10, 16:11

clarissasham wrote:. Jalal will ask jodha to nurse him as saza

1. he feels she hates him so it would be good punishment
  2. He can be near to her to his benefit

Ruks will too think as saza to jodha

Jodha will have mixed feelings as she is confused on what she is feeling now

It will not be saza for us , cause we are gonna enjoy provided my cable is back. I missed last days epi.
Hayeeee ... I want to see them together BASS ...
Starry Love

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by pollyanna on 2013-10-10, 19:09

me toh super excited to see Badtameez Jallu Wink :P

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down