Latest topics

Why, Aastha?

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Why, Aastha?

Post by slmu on 2013-10-09, 21:10

Anjali has soundly insulted Aastha. Called her a gold digger - and suggested that she inherited the quality from her mother. Anjali made it very clear that Aastha is not welcome.

Aastha answered Anjali saying that she is perfectly happy in her situation and is not interested in coming into Anjali's sphere. She even says that the Agnihotri household is blacker than a new moon. 

Shlok is going out of his way to make Aastha uncomfortable. She has told him that he is her problem and wants him to stay away from her.

Why then, did Aastha go to pooja? Why not make an excuse and stay away? She could easily have told her parents that she is unwell and can't go. So she has laid herself open to renewed taunts from Anjali about being a gold digger and to Shlok's attempts to get her to say what he wants to hear. And having gone there, instead of sticking to her mother, she walks away upon finding Shlok next to her.

The whole thing makes me want to Bang Bang Bang  Aastha. Where's your self respect girl?

Pics credit - FB

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Re: Why, Aastha?

Post by SAYAN18 on 2013-10-09, 21:27

If we analyse deeply, stupidity is the 
Theme of this show..

Everybody related to this show, including
us, the watchers, are stupid.

Why only Aastha to be blamed ?

SAYAN18
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by anusha.cochin on 2013-10-09, 21:47

I raised the same question n wu thread...Dont she hav any self respect...how can she thnk of gng 2 a house wer she s being insulted , not oly she Anjali even insulted her mother

and we all knw why she went....cv's mercy...then oly they can create drama

anusha.cochin
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sonshine487 on 2013-10-09, 22:10

kuch sawaalon ka koi uttar nahi...
kuch paheliyon ka koi jawaab nahi...
kuch samasyaaon ka koi hal nahi...

toh inn sab cheezon ko rehne dena chahiye...
kyunki inkey peechey bhagogey toh mann bewajah vichalit ho jaatey hai...

kabhi vichar kiya?
arrey nahi kiya toh ab vichar karna shuru karo yaar!

sonshine487
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Teju on 2013-10-09, 23:11

Well said Appu!

I felt the Shlok pinning Astha to a wall was demonising.. What's that licking ..yackk
...heights of stupidity..

Teju

Back to top Go down

Post by SAYAN18 on 2013-10-10, 02:55

Teju wrote:Well said Appu!

I felt the Shlok pinning Astha to a wall was demonising.. What's that licking ..yackk
Sign of love.

SAYAN18
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2013-10-10, 03:38

her self respect, her dignity...her pride, her anything.. her screaming at Shlok its u, u r my problem, was like a teenagers...u r affected by him does not mean that's how u behave... she can't do that, how would the family c her in his arms, and think something...nahin nahin.. havnt u heard u r always where u r meant to b in life and so is she...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2013-10-10, 03:46

sonshine487 wrote:kuch sawaalon ka koi uttar nahi...

kabhi vichar kiya?
lol Apps, loved it...

thats why v have LSVS to ponder...and create a hal but the CVS and trp audiences...shaking head...it comes to only one conclusion shoot them and keep LSV as viewers and makers of show.. answer to all mushkilay

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2013-10-10, 03:52

SAYAN18 wrote:

Sign of love.
love? no don't c it.. the way it was done was not sensual or sexy... it just looked weird..like wen he had her cornered in that room and was trying to hold her face...it looked more like a klingon sign with the fingers split over her ears then anything else...need to improve..

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by SAYAN18 on 2013-10-10, 05:39

sarra0 wrote:
SAYAN18 wrote:

Sign of love.
love? no don't c it.. the way it was done was not sensual or sexy... it just looked weird..like wen he had her cornered in that room and was trying to hold her face...it looked more like a klingon sign with the fingers split over her ears then anything else...need to improve..
Today's Sastha encounters were more physical  and fearful.

SAYAN18
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2013-10-10, 11:20

SAYAN18 wrote:If we analyse deeply, stupidity is the 
Theme of this show..

Everybody related to this show, including
us, the watchers, are stupid.

Why only Aastha to be blamed ?
You are so right.. we viewers are the stupidest

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2013-10-10, 11:22

anusha.cochin wrote:I raised the same question n wu thread...Dont she hav any self respect...how can she thnk of gng 2 a house wer she s being insulted , not oly she Anjali even insulted her mother

and we all knw why she went....cv's mercy...then oly they can create drama
CVs Bang Bang  .. they really are making her appear to have no self respect

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2013-10-10, 11:25

sonshine487 wrote:kuch sawaalon ka koi uttar nahi...

kabhi vichar kiya?
maate.. pranaam.. jaroor vichar karenge

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2013-10-10, 11:26

there is a bit too much physical handling that's for sure

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2013-10-10, 11:27

sarra0 wrote:her self respect, her dignity...her pride, her anything.. her screaming at Shlok its u, u r my problem, was like a teenagers...u r affected by him does not mean that's how u behave... she can't do that, how would the family c her in his arms, and think something...nahin nahin.. havnt u heard u r always where u r meant to b in life and so is she...
Ah, so its destiny.. bechaari.. pichle janam ka punishment

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2013-10-10, 11:29

sarra0 wrote:
SAYAN18 wrote:

Sign of love.
it was terrible.. abusive rather than showing love

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2013-10-10, 12:01

SAYAN18 wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
SAYAN18 wrote:

Sign of love.
Today's Sastha encounters were more physical  and fearful.
But the thing that came across wasn't her fear of physical but in terms of her feelings mite be shown to him...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2013-10-10, 12:02

slmu wrote:
sarra0 wrote:her self respect, her dignity...her pride, her anything.. her screaming at Shlok its u, u r my problem, was like a teenagers...u r affected by him does not mean that's how u behave... she can't do that, how would the family c her in his arms, and think something...nahin nahin.. havnt u heard u r always where u r meant to b in life and so is she...
lol hum ko kya pata this may be an improvement from last Janam...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2013-10-10, 12:04

slmu wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
SAYAN18 wrote:

Sign of love.
It was .stupid...that should say vulcan instead of Klingon....those finer nuances r not shown...and it makes a mess of it

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2013-10-10, 12:14

sarra0 wrote:
slmu wrote:
:*lol*:  in that case, full steam ahead

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2013-10-10, 12:19

sarra0 wrote:
slmu wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
SAYAN18 wrote:Sign of love.
It was .stupid...that should say vulcan instead of Klingon....those finer nuances r not shown...and it makes a mess of it
yes, they are showing that he is being abusive.. and surely if they want to show that he wants her to confess, there should have been some tenderness there scratch

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2013-10-10, 12:24

slmu wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
slmu wrote:
:*lol*:  in that case, full steam ahead
egg act...ly

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by A.N.Jell_Zarina on 2013-10-10, 12:25

sarra0 wrote:
slmu wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
SAYAN18 wrote:Sign of love.
sarra, shanti, my question is why r they running like blindfolded bull?? Dnt u think it is jumping from this to that? I felt that,watched 2nd half...what a weak execution? I cnt see passion...harrasment that was...aastha is fighting wth her feelings(good plot), which feelings is the questions...is she already assured of luv or is she scared of insecurities??

A.N.Jell_Zarina
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2013-10-10, 12:32

slmu wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
slmu wrote:
sarra0 wrote:love? no don't c it.. the way it was done was not sensual or sexy... it just looked weird..like wen he had her cornered in that room and was trying to hold her face...it looked more like a klingon sign with the fingers split over her ears then anything else...need to improve..
yes, they are showing that he is being abusive.. and surely if they want to show that he wants her to confess, there should have been some tenderness there scratch
I wonder if they watch the episodes back or if they consider this a M&B type, they need educatin as to wat that means...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2013-10-10, 12:33

aasudi wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
slmu wrote:
sarra0 wrote:love? no don't c it.. the way it was done was not sensual or sexy... it just looked weird..like wen he had her cornered in that room and was trying to hold her face...it looked more like a klingon sign with the fingers split over her ears then anything else...need to improve..
sarra, shanti, my question is why r they running like blindfolded bull?? Dnt u think it is jumping from this to that? I felt that,watched 2nd half...what a weak execution? I cnt see passion...harrasment that was...aastha is fighting wth her feelings(good plot), which feelings is the questions...is she already assured of luv or is she scared of insecurities??
That's the problem Sush.. there is no proper build up. Suddenly she has feelings and wants to fight them. She should be scared and after the encounter with Anjali insecure and also the mention of Swati should be constantly in her mind

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 02:41

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum