Why, Aastha?

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Why, Aastha?

Post by sarra0 on 2013-10-10, 12:38

aasudi wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
slmu wrote:
sarra0 wrote:love? no don't c it.. the way it was done was not sensual or sexy... it just looked weird..like wen he had her cornered in that room and was trying to hold her face...it looked more like a klingon sign with the fingers split over her ears then anything else...need to improve..
it was terrible.. abusive rather than showing love
It was .stupid...that should say vulcan instead of Klingon....those finer nuances r not shown...and it makes a mess of it
sarra, shanti, my question is why r they running like blindfolded bull?? Dnt u think it is jumping from this to that? I felt that,watched 2nd half...what a weak execution? I cnt see passion...harrasment that was...aastha is fighting wth her feelings(good plot), which feelings is the questions...is she already assured of luv or is she scared of insecurities??
agree it is very weak execution and not just the second half yesterday..It makes the first IPK a wonder that it was with emotions portrayed beautifully... they r showing her scared, scared of showin him her feelings, but havnt cleared y, she had that one dialogue that said he is a guy he will need to say it first...which then suggests its not her own feelings she is fighting against but just letting him know first...they have made a complete mess...the story, the dialogues, the action don't match or compliment each other...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2013-10-10, 12:41

slmu wrote:
aasudi wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
slmu wrote:it was terrible.. abusive rather than showing love
It was .stupid...that should say vulcan instead of Klingon....those finer nuances r not shown...and it makes a mess of it
sarra, shanti, my question is why r they running like blindfolded bull?? Dnt u think it is jumping from this to that? I felt that,watched 2nd half...what a weak execution? I cnt see passion...harrasment that was...aastha is fighting wth her feelings(good plot), which feelings is the questions...is she already assured of luv or is she scared of insecurities??
That's the problem Sush.. there is no proper build up. Suddenly she has feelings and wants to fight them. She should be scared and after the encounter with Anjali insecure and also the mention of Swati should be constantly in her mind
out of sight out of mind until convenience dictates a regeneration of memory...she didn't have to remember a lot, jus a couple of times that she was thinking about her...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2013-10-10, 12:46

sarra0 wrote:
slmu wrote:
aasudi wrote:
sarra0 wrote:It was .stupid...that should say vulcan instead of Klingon....those finer nuances r not shown...and it makes a mess of it
That's the problem Sush.. there is no proper build up. Suddenly she has feelings and wants to fight them. She should be scared and after the encounter with Anjali insecure and also the mention of Swati should be constantly in her mind
out of sight out of mind until convenience dictates a regeneration of memory...she didn't have to remember a lot, jus a couple of times that she was thinking about her...
exactly.. doesn't have to be all the time.

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2013-10-10, 12:48

sarra0 wrote:
aasudi wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
agree it is very weak execution and not just the second half yesterday..It makes the first IPK a wonder that it was with emotions portrayed beautifully... they r showing her scared, scared of showin him her feelings, but havnt cleared y, she had that one dialogue that said he is a guy he will need to say it first...which then suggests its not her own feelings she is fighting against but just letting him know first...they have made a complete mess...the story, the dialogues, the action don't match or compliment each other...
that's right she did.. so she just wants him to say it first.. and in the precap, she is going on about not saying what he wants to hear. so obviously, he will say it first, just to get her to confess Rolling Eyes

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2013-10-10, 13:04

looks painful

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by A.N.Jell_Zarina on 2013-10-10, 13:16

slmu wrote:
aasudi wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
so why is her restlessness is only shown wen she confronts hm? Where r the expressions n situations of aastha fighting her innerself??
One scene alone in her home after that confrontation,then might b that hv been a lil more justified but no the cvs 1ly want to show face off, shastha in 1 frame..bas!!
U r right shanti, no proper build up...force what u want to say to viewers

A.N.Jell_Zarina
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by archie_79 on 2013-10-10, 13:34

Teju wrote:Well said Appu!

I felt the Shlok pinning Astha to a wall was demonising.. What's that licking ..yackk
...heights of stupidity..
Errr............licking??

Can someone explain me, havent read WUs since few days Question

archie_79
Video Updater
Video Updater

Back to top Go down

Post by A.N.Jell_Zarina on 2013-10-10, 13:39

slmu wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
aasudi wrote:
sarra0 wrote:It was .stupid...that should say vulcan instead of Klingon....those finer nuances r not shown...and it makes a mess of it
that's right she did.. so she just wants him to say it first.. and in the precap, she is going on about not saying what he wants to hear. so obviously, he will say it first, just to get her to confess Rolling Eyes
oh, i missed that dialouge...then, i agree sarra, nothng is in sync esp dialouges r absolutely not...heard some dialouges n postures similar to ipk but they cnt portray/stamp exactly like ipk did...n wats the implication of that dialouge? Isnt aastha's told to b modern thnking gal? So where does the guy shud confess first n insecurity therein came from?
The show is collection of loopholes n looseholes...
Shanti, in precap also i dnt find where aastha should lose her heart to the man infront...cuz he seems only to b physical with her,b it hate or love he speaks physical ... Btw, i find hm wrapping hands around her funny cuz of the height diffn...

A.N.Jell_Zarina
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2013-10-10, 14:05

slmu wrote:

looks painful
vulcan vulcan hand spacing

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2013-10-10, 14:15

archie_79 wrote:

I felt the Shlok pinning Astha to a wall was demonising.. What's that licking ..yackk

He cornered her in a room, wouldn't let her go, was holding her arm forcefully, she bit him and ran out...he followed..out in the hallway he watches her go and then licks the spot she had bit..Just looked weird

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by A.N.Jell_Zarina on 2013-10-10, 14:33

sarra0 wrote:
archie_79 wrote:

He cornered her in a room, wouldn't let her go, was holding her arm forcefully, she bit him and ran out...he followed..out in the hallway he watches her go and then licks the spot she had bit..Just looked weird
yea, looked weird...i felt the whole scene weird...might b to depict dark intentions...some1 said shlok is metally challanged earlier,might it b true

A.N.Jell_Zarina
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2013-10-10, 14:52

slmu wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
aasudi wrote:
I don't know because the precap was about not wishing for more, or something she couldn't have because she wouldn't do that to her family....so if u wanted him to confess and u know your feelings then wats with that dialogue..gol mol...sab gol mol...they dont know wat they r trying to show never mind us...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by archie_79 on 2013-10-10, 14:57

aasudi wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
archie_79 wrote:

yea, looked weird...i felt the whole scene weird...might b to depict dark intentions...some1 said shlok is metally challanged earlier,might it b true
Eeekss, yeh kya tha? Really weird

If I was Aastha, I'll shift myself & my whole family into another city & never look back. The main problem is his dark characteristics are not justified properly, just because ur mom broke ur relation with a girl doesnt mean u start behaving like this. Licking of the wound given by her makes him look like a villian instead of a grey character. I remember Villians in old hindi movies behaving this way

archie_79
Video Updater
Video Updater

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2013-10-10, 15:00

aasudi wrote:
slmu wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
aasudi wrote:sarra, shanti, my question is why r they running like blindfolded bull?? Dnt u think it is jumping from this to that? I felt that,watched 2nd half...what a weak execution? I cnt see passion...harrasment that was...aastha is fighting wth her feelings(good plot), which feelings is the questions...is she already assured of luv or is she scared of insecurities??
oh, i missed that dialouge...then, i agree sarra, nothng is in sync esp dialouges r absolutely not...heard some dialouges n postures similar to ipk but they cnt portray/stamp exactly like ipk did...n wats the implication of that dialouge? Isnt aastha's told to b modern thnking gal? So where does the guy shud confess first n insecurity therein came from?
Shanti, in precap also i dnt find where aastha should lose her heart to the man infront...cuz he seems only to b physical with her,b it hate or love he speaks physical ... Btw, i find hm wrapping hands around her funny cuz of the height diffn...
the only thing I can think of is that she is not sure of him...therefore wants him to say it first...or just because you r modern doesn't mean u don't want a guy to say it first...i don't think there is anything wrong with that...but they r not showing it right...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2013-10-10, 15:02

archie_79 wrote:
aasudi wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
archie_79 wrote:Errr............licking??

If I was Aastha, I'll shift myself & my whole family into another city & never look back. The main problem is his dark characteristics are not justified properly, just because ur mom broke ur relation with a girl doesnt mean u start behaving like this. Licking of the wound given by her makes him look like a villian instead of a grey character. I remember Villians in old hindi movies behaving this way
I don't think it even makes him look like a villian...just deranged...there is no justification for much of wat they r showing

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by A.N.Jell_Zarina on 2013-10-10, 15:09

sarra0 wrote:
aasudi wrote:
slmu wrote:
sarra0 wrote:agree it is very weak execution and not just the second half yesterday..It makes the first IPK a wonder that it was with emotions portrayed beautifully... they r showing her scared, scared of showin him her feelings, but havnt cleared y, she had that one dialogue that said he is a guy he will need to say it first...which then suggests its not her own feelings she is fighting against but just letting him know first...they have made a complete mess...the story, the dialogues, the action don't match or compliment each other...
the only thing I can think of is that she is not sure of him...therefore wants him to say it first...or just because you r modern doesn't mean u don't want a guy to say it first...i don't think there is anything wrong with that...but they r not showing it right...
thats right too...her 'u r d problem' also hints that...looking at precap, i thnk she is nt sure of stepping ahead in the relationship but is is assured she has fallen for hm? She behaved lik she loved sum1 who shud nt b loved given the criterias (family)
...watever makers r nt concrete n expressive since the begn itself

A.N.Jell_Zarina
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by SAYAN18 on 2013-10-10, 15:29

sarra0 wrote:
slmu wrote:
sarra0 wrote:her self respect, her dignity...her pride, her anything.. her screaming at Shlok its u, u r my problem, was like a teenagers...u r affected by him does not mean that's how u behave... she can't do that, how would the family c her in his arms, and think something...nahin nahin.. havnt u heard u r always where u r meant to b in life and so is she...
Ah, so its destiny.. bechaari.. pichle janam ka punishment
lol hum ko kya pata this may be an improvement from last Janam...
Pata is here :

Shloke The Kharush
Agnihotri Mansion
Zip code : ---- sorry zip me dupatta atak gaya, chhudake
                      batata hoon.

SAYAN18
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by SAYAN18 on 2013-10-10, 15:31

slmu wrote:

there is a bit too much physical handling that's for sure
Few days ago you people were shouting for " Physical Chemistry "

SAYAN18
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2013-10-10, 16:02

SAYAN18 wrote:
slmu wrote:

v r female, does that answer your query???

its not physical Chemistry wen it just comes across as physical with no execution.. and no chemistry.Itogether combined with a story most welcome..

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by SAYAN18 on 2013-10-10, 16:07

Shanthi, Sarra, Shilpa, Su - itna S eksath
Aaj Shloke ka satyanash.

SAYAN18
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by archie_79 on 2013-10-10, 16:13

sarra0 wrote:
archie_79 wrote:
aasudi wrote:
sarra0 wrote:He cornered her in a room, wouldn't let her go, was holding her arm forcefully, she bit him and ran out...he followed..out in the hallway he watches her go and then licks the spot she had bit..Just looked weird

I don't think it even makes him look like a villian...just deranged...there is no justification for much of wat they r showing
Yes I was talking about that kind of villian, like Nana Patekar of Agnisaakshi or Milind Gunaji of Fareb (I guess u must have not heard about these movies, Agnisaakshi was remake of Sleeping with the enemy & Fareb was remake of Unlawful entry). There are many movies on similar themes.

archie_79
Video Updater
Video Updater

Back to top Go down

Post by SAYAN18 on 2013-10-10, 16:22

"Koi Wada Nahi Phir Bhi Tera Intezaar Hai, 

Judai Ke Baad Bhi Tujhse Pyaar Hain"

SAYAN18
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2013-10-10, 17:59

aasudi wrote:
slmu wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
aasudi wrote:sarra, shanti, my question is why r they running like blindfolded bull?? Dnt u think it is jumping from this to that? I felt that,watched 2nd half...what a weak execution? I cnt see passion...harrasment that was...aastha is fighting wth her feelings(good plot), which feelings is the questions...is she already assured of luv or is she scared of insecurities??
oh, i missed that dialouge...then, i agree sarra, nothng is in sync esp dialouges r absolutely not...heard some dialouges n postures similar to ipk but they cnt portray/stamp  exactly like ipk did...n wats the implication of that dialouge? Isnt aastha's told to b modern thnking gal? So where does the guy shud confess first n insecurity therein came from?
Stool alert Sush.. she has to be standing on one

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2013-10-10, 18:01

sarra0 wrote:
SAYAN18 wrote:
slmu wrote:

v r female, does that answer your query???

its not physical Chemistry wen it just comes across as physical with no execution.. and no chemistry.Itogether combined with a story most welcome..
Its chemistry where the experiment is going to flop Rolling Eyes

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2013-10-10, 18:04

SAYAN18 wrote:"Koi Wada Nahi Phir Bhi Tera Intezaar Hai, 

Judai Ke Baad Bhi Tujhse Pyaar Hain"

nice :)

these two need some judaai

slmu