Latest topics

OmGEEEE OmGWEEEEEE Akhbar sez I Lav Joda !!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

OmGEEEE OmGWEEEEEE Akhbar sez I Lav Joda !!!

Post by Sillymirchi on 2013-10-10, 20:25

Starry Love   dat whyte weech cms n ask akhbar,y he go 2 amayr ,he iz baadsha ,he cn sez no,akhbar sez cuz he lavs joda :* emb*: Heart Heart Heart   Omgeee ,omgeee, omgeeee :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:  im dead!!

Sillymirchi
Beginner
Beginner

Posts : 31
Join date : 2013-07-23

Back to top Go down

Re: OmGEEEE OmGWEEEEEE Akhbar sez I Lav Joda !!!

Post by pollyanna on 2013-10-10, 20:59

Loved it :)  Eagerly waiting for tomo :)

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Posts : 5890
Join date : 2013-02-02
Location : Bangalore,India

Back to top Go down

Re: OmGEEEE OmGWEEEEEE Akhbar sez I Lav Joda !!!

Post by sonia1 on 2013-10-10, 21:05

Me....Shocked and quite apprehensive.

Its too good to be true.

sonia1
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Posts : 314
Join date : 2013-02-23
Location : USA

Back to top Go down

Re: OmGEEEE OmGWEEEEEE Akhbar sez I Lav Joda !!!

Post by Sillymirchi on 2013-10-10, 21:17

sonia1 wrote:Me....Shocked and quite apprehensive.

Its too good to be true.
ja,iz rite akhbar sezzing 2 good  buh akhbar not lie ,no he alwyzz tolks strayt duzz no cheet :cry:he wll hurt joda?:cry: :cry:

Sillymirchi
Beginner
Beginner

Posts : 31
Join date : 2013-07-23

Back to top Go down

Re: OmGEEEE OmGWEEEEEE Akhbar sez I Lav Joda !!!

Post by sonia1 on 2013-10-10, 21:27

Sillymirchi wrote:
sonia1 wrote:Me....Shocked and quite apprehensive.

Its too good to be true.
ja,iz rite akhbar sezzing 2 good  buh akhbar not lie ,no he alwyzz tolks strayt duzz no cheet :cry:he wll hurt joda?:cry: :cry:
I feel it could be Ruq's nightmare or Jalal might say its a joke....
I just wouldn't be able to digest if the two of them hatch a plan to torture Jodha affraid

sonia1
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Posts : 314
Join date : 2013-02-23
Location : USA

Back to top Go down

Re: OmGEEEE OmGWEEEEEE Akhbar sez I Lav Joda !!!

Post by Sillymirchi on 2013-10-10, 21:36

sonia1 wrote:
Sillymirchi wrote:
sonia1 wrote:Me....Shocked and quite apprehensive.

Its too good to be true.
ja,iz rite akhbar sezzing 2 good  buh akhbar not lie ,no he alwyzz tolks strayt duzz no cheet :cry:he wll hurt joda?:cry: :cry:
I feel it could be Ruq's nightmare or Jalal might say its a joke....
I just wouldn't be able to digest if the two of them hatch a plan to torture Jodha affraid
ooo dats bad, dreem ok buh no jok,akhbar no jok or hrt joda

Sillymirchi
Beginner
Beginner

Posts : 31
Join date : 2013-07-23

Back to top Go down

Re: OmGEEEE OmGWEEEEEE Akhbar sez I Lav Joda !!!

Post by Shesherkobita on 2013-10-10, 22:29

It's a joke to see Rukyia's reaction for sure...

Shesherkobita
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 6421
Join date : 2013-02-13
Location : Pennsylvania, USA

Back to top Go down

Re: OmGEEEE OmGWEEEEEE Akhbar sez I Lav Joda !!!

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-10-10, 22:32

Shesherkobita wrote:It's a joke to see Rukyia's reaction for sure...
Hayee .... don't break our hearts so cruelly ...Broken Heart Broken Heart 
affraid affraid

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Posts : 27532
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: OmGEEEE OmGWEEEEEE Akhbar sez I Lav Joda !!!

Post by Sillymirchi on 2013-10-10, 22:33

Shesherkobita wrote:It's a joke to see Rukyia's reaction for sure...
:cry: :cry: akhbar crool ?Broken Heart

Sillymirchi
Beginner
Beginner

Posts : 31
Join date : 2013-07-23

Back to top Go down

Re: OmGEEEE OmGWEEEEEE Akhbar sez I Lav Joda !!!

Post by Sillymirchi on 2013-10-10, 22:35

--sumana13-- wrote:
Shesherkobita wrote:It's a joke to see Rukyia's reaction for sure...
Hayee .... don't break our hearts so cruelly ...Broken Heart Broken Heart 
affraid affraid
Ja !! dunt wanna crey :cry: :cry: :cry:

Sillymirchi
Beginner
Beginner

Posts : 31
Join date : 2013-07-23

Back to top Go down

Re: OmGEEEE OmGWEEEEEE Akhbar sez I Lav Joda !!!

Post by laddoo598 on 2013-10-11, 03:26

M tinkz itz a joke or dreamzz yaara.

laddoo598
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Posts : 370
Join date : 2013-02-04
Location : LaLa Land

Back to top Go down

Re: OmGEEEE OmGWEEEEEE Akhbar sez I Lav Joda !!!

Post by sarra0 on 2013-10-11, 03:54

already? Can't be. .he is playing .

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 11312
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: OmGEEEE OmGWEEEEEE Akhbar sez I Lav Joda !!!

Post by ShaliniRobinson on 2013-10-11, 11:45

laddoo598 wrote:M tinkz itz a joke or dreamzz yaara.
Who's dream? Jalal or Ruqu? ... or Maaham?

ShaliniRobinson
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Posts : 599
Join date : 2013-03-05

Back to top Go down

Re: OmGEEEE OmGWEEEEEE Akhbar sez I Lav Joda !!!

Post by laddoo598 on 2013-10-11, 12:32

ShaliniRobinson wrote:
laddoo598 wrote:M tinkz itz a joke or dreamzz yaara.
Who's dream? Jalal or Ruqu? ... or Maaham?
Either Maham's dream, or a joke by Jalal.

laddoo598
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Posts : 370
Join date : 2013-02-04
Location : LaLa Land

Back to top Go down

Re: OmGEEEE OmGWEEEEEE Akhbar sez I Lav Joda !!!

Post by pollyanna on 2013-10-11, 12:37

laddoo598 wrote:
ShaliniRobinson wrote:
laddoo598 wrote:M tinkz itz a joke or dreamzz yaara.
Who's dream? Jalal or Ruqu? ... or Maaham?
Either Maham's dream, or a joke by Jalal.
Me feel:

either Maham goes to Ruk and tells abt Bharmal's invi and instigates her, and then think that that this will happen when Ruks goes to Jalal to ask him abt invi.

OR

Jalal will just rubbish it as a joke.....when he will see stunned/shocked face of ruks and will gather himself, try to tell Ruks, dont think too much abt invi....

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Posts : 5890
Join date : 2013-02-02
Location : Bangalore,India

Back to top Go down

Re: OmGEEEE OmGWEEEEEE Akhbar sez I Lav Joda !!!

Post by laddoo598 on 2013-10-11, 12:46

pollyanna wrote:
laddoo598 wrote:
ShaliniRobinson wrote:
laddoo598 wrote:M tinkz itz a joke or dreamzz yaara.
Who's dream? Jalal or Ruqu? ... or Maaham?
Either Maham's dream, or a joke by Jalal.
Me feel:

either Maham goes to Ruk and tells abt Bharmal's invi and instigates her, and then think that that this will happen when Ruks goes to Jalal to ask him abt invi.

OR

Jalal will just rubbish it as a joke.....when he will see stunned/shocked face of ruks and will gather himself, try to tell Ruks, dont think too much abt invi....
Pallo it HAS to be a dream or a joke. I would so pissed if we get a ILU now. Kaheka ILU? Why ILU? What has Jodha done to earn this love? She is a wonderful person yes, but not to Jalal, all she does is sing hate rants, and all she wants according to him is his head on a platter. Toh phir mohabbat kahan se aya?

laddoo598
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Posts : 370
Join date : 2013-02-04
Location : LaLa Land

Back to top Go down

Re: OmGEEEE OmGWEEEEEE Akhbar sez I Lav Joda !!!

Post by neha on 2013-10-11, 13:24

laddoo598 wrote:
pollyanna wrote:
laddoo598 wrote:
ShaliniRobinson wrote:Who's dream? Jalal or Ruqu? ... or Maaham?
Either Maham's dream, or a joke by Jalal.
Me feel:

either Maham goes to Ruk and tells abt Bharmal's invi and instigates her, and then think that that this will happen when Ruks goes to Jalal to ask him abt invi.

OR

Jalal will just rubbish it as a joke.....when he will see stunned/shocked face of ruks and will gather himself, try to tell Ruks, dont think too much abt invi....
Pallo it HAS to be a dream or a joke. I would so pissed if we get a ILU now. Kaheka ILU? Why ILU? What has Jodha done to earn this love? She is a wonderful person yes, but not to Jalal, all she does is sing hate rants, and all she wants according to him is his head on a platter. Toh phir mohabbat kahan se aya?
I think its ruqaiyas first and worst nightmare :*lol*: ...Jalal never cracks any joke with her, he is damn serious every time they have a conversation. Infact i have seen him for the first time cracking a Joke when he was in Jodhas khema.

neha
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Posts : 1189
Join date : 2013-10-02
Age : 26
Location : Pune

Back to top Go down

Re: OmGEEEE OmGWEEEEEE Akhbar sez I Lav Joda !!!

Post by pollyanna on 2013-10-11, 13:47

laddoo598 wrote:
pollyanna wrote:
laddoo598 wrote:
ShaliniRobinson wrote:Who's dream? Jalal or Ruqu? ... or Maaham?
Either Maham's dream, or a joke by Jalal.
Me feel:

either Maham goes to Ruk and tells abt Bharmal's invi and instigates her, and then think that that this will happen when Ruks goes to Jalal to ask him abt invi.

OR

Jalal will just rubbish it as a joke.....when he will see stunned/shocked face of ruks and will gather himself, try to tell Ruks, dont think too much abt invi....
Pallo it HAS to be a dream or a joke. I would so pissed if we get a ILU now. Kaheka ILU? Why ILU? What has Jodha done to earn this love? She is a wonderful person yes, but not to Jalal, all she does is sing hate rants, and all she wants according to him is his head on a platter. Toh phir mohabbat kahan se aya?
Same here Tanu, mohabbat se yeh dono abhi kaafi duur hain......

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Posts : 5890
Join date : 2013-02-02
Location : Bangalore,India

Back to top Go down

Re: OmGEEEE OmGWEEEEEE Akhbar sez I Lav Joda !!!

Post by Sponsored content Today at 02:11


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum