Latest topics

Hum Mohabbat Karte Hain Jodha Begum Se ....555

Hum Mohabbat Karte Hain Jodha Begum Se ....

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Hum Mohabbat Karte Hain Jodha Begum Se ....

Post by ShaliniRobinson on 2013-10-10, 20:28

... the heartless finds love.

Wow! I was just talking about it in another post - Jalal is more aware of his feelings than Jodha is. He follows his heart.

Hameeda foresaw this.
Maaham foresaw this.

Ruqaiya ... oh dear!

She left her Shah-en-Shah open to others for want of victory - As in chess, so in life.
Maaham is so right in asking Ruqu the question - Who did you pray for?
& her inference, that Ruquaiya places the king above the husband and friend, is absolutely right. This is not the first time Ruqu has made it clear.
She did so in chess. She did so when she was expecting. She did so even when Jalal fought for his life.
Begum Ruqu got the position she wanted.

Jodha wanted a partner - and she is getting it.
Even if Jodha didn't pray for a husband - she prayed for a human life that was valuable for a mother, a sister and his loved ones.

Jodha is yet to find her heart.

Who's to complain? Each one has got what they prayed for.

Maaham is right - now, it is not in Ruqaiya's power to stop Jalal's feelings for Jodha. It was possible till Jalal wasn't aware or sure. Now, Jalal is a changed man.

Now, Jalal is in love.

I just wish he'd said it to Jodha and not been aadat se majboor to repeat everything to Ruqu like a trained parrot! :P  to Jalal!!
But chalo.. bola to sahi..

the emperor is in love now... to chalega!

Last edited by ShaliniRobinson on 2013-10-10, 20:36; edited 1 time in total

ShaliniRobinson
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Re: Hum Mohabbat Karte Hain Jodha Begum Se ....

Post by Sillymirchi on 2013-10-10, 20:31

Awww i lurvved da scene , dat whyte weech gt da shck,big shck :lol!:

Sillymirchi
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by ShaliniRobinson on 2013-10-10, 20:34

Sillymirchi wrote:Awww i lurvved da scene , dat whyte weech gt da shck,big shck :lol!:
:*lol*: :*lol*:

ShaliniRobinson
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by pollyanna on 2013-10-10, 20:35

No words!!!! Just this:---

Starry Love Dance Heart

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by ShaliniRobinson on 2013-10-10, 20:37

pollyanna wrote:No words!!!! Just this:---

Starry Love Dance Heart
and the best part is ... it's not Friday yet! So people, we don't have to wait till Monday to see the episode!

ShaliniRobinson
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-10-10, 20:40

Yayyyyy!!!...
I am super thrilled..... What an awesome twist ... I am loving this

Starry Love Dance Party1 :D%%: Heart Starry Love 

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by pollyanna on 2013-10-10, 20:44

ShaliniRobinson wrote:

Starry Love Dance Heart
and the best part is ... it's not Friday yet! So people, we don't have to wait till Monday to see the episode!
True Shalini bounce 

Uff and when he says that in his bedroom voice......i was hyperventilating for good 5 mins :P

But do u think, there is no catch in this line Question  isnt it too early for him to confess something so BIG and that too in front of Ruks??

Me thinks, he will tell this and ask her, do u think I am going to Amer because I love Jodha?? Tumne aisa soch bhi kaise liya and will assert that he is going to take revenge or that he nafrats her etc etc.....

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by pollyanna on 2013-10-10, 20:47

Sillymirchi wrote:Awww i lurvved da scene , dat whyte weech gt da shck,big shck :lol!:
madam ka chehra dekhne laayak tha....and the light effects / Rajat's husky voice made the scene all the more worth a watch.....

lets replay Precap for next 24 hrs !!!! :P

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by neha on 2013-10-10, 20:55

ShaliniRobinson wrote:... the heartless finds love.

Wow! I was just talking about it in another post - Jalal is more aware of his feelings than Jodha is. He follows his heart.

Hameeda foresaw this.
Maaham foresaw this.

Ruqaiya ... oh dear!

She left her Shah-en-Shah open to others for want of victory - As in chess, so in life.
& her inference, that Ruquaiya places the king above the husband and friend, is absolutely right. This is not the first time Ruqu has made it clear.
She did so in chess. She did so when she was expecting. She did so even when Jalal fought for his life.

Even if Jodha didn't pray for a husband - she prayed for a human life that was valuable for a mother, a sister and his loved ones.

Maaham is right - now, it is not in Ruqaiya's power to stop Jalal's feelings for Jodha. It was possible till Jalal wasn't aware or sure. Now, Jalal is a changed man.

Now, Jalal is in love.

I just wish he'd said it to Jodha and not been aadat se majboor to repeat everything to Ruqu like a trained parrot! :P  to Jalal!!

awesome Shalini Thumbsup . but what startled me is that Jalal confessed his feelings so early, we know he has a soft corner for Jodha since the suicide fiasco and he is sorry for how inhumanly he behaved with her in the MC track but then again falling in love is a completely different thing. He has sympathy for her and he stood silently for her when her parents didn't but I still think they should have shown more moments of togetherness and Jalal enjoying her company as a partner. This was missing and I was hoping they will show it in upcoming episodes but ah!! he has already confessed. I just hope that its real and not ruqaiya or Mahams nightmare!!! Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad

neha
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by sonia1 on 2013-10-10, 21:02

Mohabbat karte hain hum Jodha Begum se !

Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked 

After hyperventilating , my conclusion is, its a nightmare of Ruqs... Mallika-e-Egoist or start of a nightmare for Jodha Begum.

sonia1
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by ShaliniRobinson on 2013-10-10, 21:13

pollyanna wrote:
ShaliniRobinson wrote:

Starry Love Dance Heart
True Shalini bounce 

Uff and when he says that in his bedroom voice......i was hyperventilating for good 5 mins :P

But do u think, there is no catch in this line Question  isnt it too early for him to confess something so BIG and that too in front of Ruks??

Me thinks, he will tell this and ask her, do u think I am going to Amer because I love Jodha?? Tumne aisa soch bhi kaise liya and will assert that he is going to take revenge or that he nafrats her etc etc.....
I dunno.. who knows! maybe.. shah-en-shah ke man main kya hai, ye sirf shah-en-shah hi jaante hain.

I don't think he's saying this to Jodha yet tho. Coz either he feels she hates him and he feels she is justified in doing so - or he knows she has feelings for him but she isn't aware.

all in all ... i wonder if he is messing with Ruqu's head only - coz even Maaham and Hameeda see it.

And as.. i think Tanthya said - once he realizes, he'd flaunt it.
He's been doing that for quite some time now - for Jodha's sake.

ShaliniRobinson
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by ShaliniRobinson on 2013-10-11, 01:57

neha wrote:
ShaliniRobinson wrote:... the heartless finds love.

Hameeda foresaw this.
Maaham foresaw this.

Ruqaiya ... oh dear!

Now, Jalal is in love.

awesome Shalini Thumbsup . but what startled me is that Jalal confessed his feelings so early, we know he has a soft corner for Jodha since the suicide fiasco and he is sorry for how inhumanly he behaved with her in the MC track but then again falling in love is a completely different thing. He has sympathy for her and he stood silently for her when her parents didn't but I still think they should have shown more moments of togetherness and Jalal enjoying her company as a partner. This was missing and I was hoping they will show it in upcoming episodes but ah!! he has already confessed. I just hope that its real and not ruqaiya or Mahams nightmare!!! Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad
Ohh don't be upset! For all you know, it may be edited -- after all, how accurate are precaps? ROFL

ShaliniRobinson
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum