Latest topics

The Precap for 10th.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Precap for 10th.

Post by SAYAN18 on 2013-10-10, 21:51

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

















Last edited by SAYAN18 on 2013-10-11, 13:00; edited 1 time in total

SAYAN18
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 3514
Join date : 2013-02-13
Location : India

Back to top Go down

Re: The Precap for 10th.

Post by anusha.cochin on 2013-10-10, 21:54

such a silly logicless precap

I m sure cv's gonna show Astha's ankle sprained/leg broken type stuff

I dnt get how can all soap heroines gt hurt n front of their lover only

anusha.cochin
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 2639
Join date : 2013-02-16

Back to top Go down

Re: The Precap for 10th.

Post by SAYAN18 on 2013-10-10, 21:59

anusha.cochin wrote:such a silly logicless precap

I m sure cv's gonna show Astha's ankle sprained/leg broken type stuff

I dnt get how can all soap heroines gt hurt n front of their lover only
Anu, that is an art and some one has to 
Practice to be perfect ,
Millions of love stories has started with
Damsel In Distress.

SAYAN18
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 3514
Join date : 2013-02-13
Location : India

Back to top Go down

Re: The Precap for 10th.

Post by slmu on 2013-10-11, 12:34

SAYAN18 wrote:
anusha.cochin wrote:such a silly logicless precap

I m sure cv's gonna show Astha's ankle sprained/leg broken type stuff

I dnt get how can all soap heroines gt hurt n front of their lover only
Anu, that is an art and some one has to 
Practice to be perfect ,
Millions of love stories has started with
Damsel In Distress.
Anu, AK I remember Sabi and I discussing this in the PKD forum ages ago.. we need to start teaching our daughters this art to get hero type husbands flower

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Posts : 21953
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: The Precap for 10th.

Post by SAYAN18 on 2013-10-11, 12:53

slmu wrote:
SAYAN18 wrote:
anusha.cochin wrote:such a silly logicless precap

I m sure cv's gonna show Astha's ankle sprained/leg broken type stuff

I dnt get how can all soap heroines gt hurt n front of their lover only
Anu, that is an art and some one has to 
Practice to be perfect ,
Millions of love stories has started with
Damsel In Distress.
Anu, AK I remember Sabi and I discussing this in the PKD forum ages ago.. we need to start teaching our daughters this art to get hero type husbands flower
It is a time tested technique.
100% success guaranteed.

SAYAN18
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 3514
Join date : 2013-02-13
Location : India

Back to top Go down

Re: The Precap for 10th.

Post by anusha.cochin on 2013-10-11, 14:15

SAYAN18 wrote:
slmu wrote:
SAYAN18 wrote:
anusha.cochin wrote:such a silly logicless precap

I m sure cv's gonna show Astha's ankle sprained/leg broken type stuff

I dnt get how can all soap heroines gt hurt n front of their lover only
Anu, that is an art and some one has to 
Practice to be perfect ,
Millions of love stories has started with
Damsel In Distress.
Anu, AK I remember Sabi and I discussing this in the PKD forum ages ago.. we need to start teaching our daughters this art to get hero type husbands flower
It is a time tested technique.
100% success guaranteed.
cheers

anusha.cochin
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 2639
Join date : 2013-02-16

Back to top Go down

Re: The Precap for 10th.

Post by Sponsored content Today at 23:50


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum