Latest topics

IPK EBP - I Am Conphused...

View previous topic View next topic Go down

IPK EBP - I Am Conphused...

Post by sarra0 on 2013-10-11, 04:06

I'm conphused...no surprise... This is EPB I am talking about...  

So Aastha decides its safer to go out where there is no one to get away from Shlok? Hum hai conphused...y did she think he wouldn't follow her? Has he left her alone? She knows wat he is doing...where is the self preservation...  

She wants him to confess first....so she doesn't trust him...maybe the only thing which makes a bit of sense..but yahan bhi conphused hai...so she thinks if he confesses first he can't hurt her...that it's okay to then dream? And she's more afraid of her family getting hurt then her heart being broken...Mahan lead of SP that she is, thinking of everyone else first...  

She doesn't think she should have gone, if she hadn't gone this wouldn't have happened?? Rolling eyes conphused... She decides that after the event is better to come to this realisation...Anjali insulted you.. Your mum.. And u still went...shlok is troubling you...u want to stay away from him but u still go? ...where is your dignity...   I

'm conphused...he gave the saree to her because there was no other choice...[shh don't tell them that there was - he could have given her his jacket.. She is tiny it would have covered her up but that's our secret] there was no other meaning...scratching head I'm conphused...instead of being happy she isn't a gold digger u r infuriated that she dared to return the saree to get rightful place...u could have reacted normally...sorry sorry I forgot who I was talking about...yeh galti phir is post me nahin hoo gey...can't guarantee never...i am not that shakti shali...   I

'm confused...wat type of hero is he?  is he meant to b, dark...intense...obsessive...deranged....mental.... Deranged and obsessive certainly fits with the next scene.. he sat there and lit a lighter and then threw it on to the paper and watched the resultant fire...oh that is wat is to come into your life u have lit a fire that will take time to blow out....Ah wen the makers themselves r conphused wat can a abla Nari like me b....throwing a bit of everything makes a kicheri not a feast fit for me....  

I'm conphused...she went protesting the gift of another saree to take the place of the one she sent back...she goes in the room and he tolds her to knock...I'm conphused instead of wat a girl with an ounce of brains would do, she decides to go do wat was ordered...uh uh how about going out without knocking and leaving the saree there...self respect girl where is it...

oh by the way did he propose to her?? giving her a choice to wear the saree for the Agniholtri bahu???

oh yes another thing that conphused me...so he by accident rips a little bit of material...lets b honest it's not there because u r chaste but because it's fashionable it hides nothing since the material is see through... my confusion is for this u try and hit him...but wen he slapped you...u didn't do anything..u took it and and and and that was the act which made u fall in love with him...scratching head at this juncture again as u guessed it

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Re: IPK EBP - I Am Conphused...

Post by archie_79 on 2013-10-11, 11:27

Sarra Confusion post :lol!: 

I too am confused.  Watched yesterday’s episode & just could not understand anything…………..am confused too. OK let me frank with u, I did not watch it intently, so pls clear my doubts if u can.
Exactly what does Shlok want, pls explain. He wants to show fake love for Aastha in front of both the families & to her so that she marries him? And how come they all r standing in front of the window to watch Shlok take Aastha in his arms? Were they expecting some kind of scene like this? There was no build-up to the scene. And how come they did not see Shlok forcefully holding Aastha & hurting her hands b4 this scene?
Why does he want to marry her? As his mom hates her? Is his hatred for his mom so great that he wants to punish himself as apparently he cant stand the sight of Aastha? And what about Aastha? She should be used & her life should be ruined by marrying him as she gate-crashed his school function? Is this what we have to believe & accept as the reasons for a future “hate marriage” coming out way?
I seriously did not like the way he was hurting her hands, it was bordering (or maybe just crossed) physical abuse for me. He has slapped her which in itself was way over the border of physical abuse. Instead of getting physical, it would have been better if Shlok portrayed intimidation thru his attitude. Just  look is enough to scare people, as we have already seen b4.
Did not get the saree part too. Why is he giving her the other saree & forcing her to accept it? Either she has to accept the Saree meant for Agnihotri bahu or accept the other saree. What for was the other saree? Aastha’s reaction to her torn sleeve was very quick as if she was expecting him to tear it. She should have paused for a moment b4 reacting, bad execution I must say (BTW, is Arshad still directing?)
I have given up on expecting self-respect in Indian TV female leads. They don’t have “brains” nor “self-respect”, only know “self-sacrifice”
On a side note, I felt Shrenu has improved a lot, she was better in the emotional scenes than Avinash. Avinash had toned down his eyebrow expression but somehow I feel he lack the attitude required for the Dark hero.

archie_79
Video Updater
Video Updater

Back to top Go down

Post by Maria J on 2013-10-11, 11:35

hug1  Sarra

I'm not watching this show regularly so can't comment much abt the confusion.. But I'm not liking the story or where its leading from what little i watched or read in the WU's.. They seem to be trying to get the hero and heroine come together somehow and the realisation of love thru a slap.. zipped

Maria J

Back to top Go down

Post by A.N.Jell_Zarina on 2013-10-11, 12:17

Valid points sarra...good analysis...bundle of confusions ek baar phir se...i liked aastha's part when he hold her(be it SP bahu type) but i m confused there too...aastha's tears r somhw guarantee of her love for unreachable prsn n also to her fear to dream the unattainable but hadnt she already dreamt n is trying to supress that??shlok is loveable but unattainable...is that it??i dnt thnk so... sirf na kehne se dil nahin tutega kya? Agar usse pata hai ki woh kya na kehenewali hai?...
N what she said to her family was she lying?? She didnt hold her necklace means she was genuine...means she is confused...then frm where the sure shot 'unattainable dreams' n 'resulting hurts forecast' came from?? She only said i wil not speak but that means she had feelings to not speak of wth fear of rejection (like u said sarra mistrust)... N she said later there's nothing to tell...i m confused, does that 'nothng' also imply to feelings like as to telling?

I also liked the way she tried to slap him for that accident... but i agree with u, why did she let hm go wth the slap on her face n next day behaved like love sick puppy due to that?
Was that trying to slap a depictation of her want to slap her feelings for him? Then,again another confusion...is she regretting already??if yes, what is she regretting, loving 'shlok' or dreaming 'unattainable'?
Shlok giving her saree (agnihotri bahu's) was a propose...she shud hv asked the implication of that on his face if she wanted a word-confession frm shlok first...didnt ask, another confusion...she knws the implication then, 'sayad sirf mere dil ko taklef pahuchegi' frm earlier matlab does she feels shlok is conspirating? Does she knws she is trapped?? If yes, why is nt she reprimanding, why is nt consulting wth her frn if nt wth family??

If it is the other way she knws shlok's implications n is frustrated wth his forcing to vent out her feelings then why dnt she just spit that out and move on?or frm where i'm confused came frm...

What a nerve boiling execution of confusions...watch a half hr epi n then u feel u r stil empty n watched nothng in particular...wat an irony..the more dialouges-sequences-clarifications,the more unnecessary confusions....

Sry,if my post confused any1, i myself m confused after watching confusing execution

A.N.Jell_Zarina
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2013-10-11, 12:24

Sarra, you have laid out all my confusions too.

Instead of staying at home, she went to the puja. Instead of sticking to her mum, she went where no one was around. When he grabbed her, all she had to do was scream for help. No she didn't. She stayed put in his arms and heaven help me, indirectly confessed.

And the scene with the sari? He left it out there for her. She doesn't want it. So leave it there. Why take it and go rushing to him?

And Shlok? if his purpose was to get her to confess, she did indirectly... or does he want to hear the words I love you? What is he doing and why?

its our brains that's getting pakaoed in the fire

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by A.N.Jell_Zarina on 2013-10-11, 13:03

archie_79 wrote:Sarra Confusion post :lol!: 

I too am confused.  Watched yesterday’s episode & just could not understand anything…………..am confused too.

The feeling is mutual shilpu...

OK let me frank with u, I did not watch it intently, so pls clear my doubts if u can.

wil try that... :wink: if i can...lol

Exactly what does Shlok want, pls explain. He wants to show fake love for Aastha in front of both the families & to her so that she marries him? And how come they all r standing in front of the window to watch Shlok take Aastha in his arms? Were they expecting some kind of scene like this? There was no build-up to the scene. And how come they did not see Shlok forcefully holding Aastha & hurting her hands b4 this scene?

Good question dear but there is the problem...nothing is properly build up til date...other shows hv some loopholes, it has some exact hints n many loose ends... Shlok want to degrade his mother, wants to take revenge frm aastha by detiorating her emotionally...i m surprised wth the way he controlled n is puppetting her wth such weak plots...yea,i forget build up is the problem of the show...makers r expert in forcing kiddish plots...

Why does he want to marry her? As his mom hates her? Is his hatred for his mom so great that he wants to punish himself as apparently he cant stand the sight of Aastha? And what about Aastha? She should be used & her life should be ruined by marrying him as she gate-crashed his school function? Is this what we have to believe & accept as the reasons for a future “hate marriage” coming out way?

His hate for his mom is said to b his extreme, when n how that started is yet to b unveiled fully...as far as tolerating sight of aastha is concerned, he must b more happy cuz he is witnessing her tormented,crying as he wants...in case of marriage,his thinking must b legally tying her to him n then dominating...his motives sufacially justifies(bar the weird execution of actions n lack of build up,& his properly unveild base for woman-hate)...aastha ki toh baat karna hi bekaar hai...she is in love one sec n another sec excuses it wth confusion...dignity ki koi gunjayes nahin even if she is not compelled to 'do or die' situation...her feelings for shlok in the way they showed is the worst plot shilpa...its nt concrete love-hate tale/feast, its khichdai like sarra said

I seriously did not like the way he was hurting her hands, it was bordering (or maybe just crossed) physical abuse for me. He has slapped her which in itself was way over the border of physical abuse. Instead of getting physical, it would have been better if Shlok portrayed intimidation thru his attitude. Just  look is enough to scare people, as we have already seen b4.

Good suggestion shilpa...i dnt mind the way he is using physical touches to intimade (i wnt to laugh at the review tht said aastha is nt intimidated by shlok) aastha, that adds more dark touch to his char...but the danger i see in this is r the audience ready to accept such sadist using physical assult like shlok did? I m shocked that so extreme(ITV) physical stuff n least chemistry?

Did not get the saree part too. Why is he giving her the other saree & forcing her to accept it? Either she has to accept the Saree meant for Agnihotri bahu or accept the other saree. What for was the other saree? Aastha’s reaction to her torn sleeve was very quick as if she was expecting him to tear it. She should have paused for a moment b4 reacting, bad execution I must say (BTW, is Arshad still directing?)

i liked the way she tried to slap hm( execution kab accha hai shilpa?except for some confrontations,among which least is of shastha, either shlok-anjali or NA... Saree ki baat, i expressed in another post...at least she shud hav demanded reason, sigh!
Abt arshad i dnt knw either but guess he isnt had read sth somwhere like EBP director claiming his show bein better so

I have given up on expecting self-respect in Indian TV female leads. They don’t have “brains” nor “self-respect”, only know “self-sacrifice”

at least a lil compelling n justifiable situation is acceptable than what the showed jumping 4m ths to tht to walk a step ahead of shastha face off

On a side note, I felt Shrenu has improved a lot, she was better in the emotional scenes than Avinash. Avinash had toned down his eyebrow expression but somehow I feel he lack the attitude required for the Dark hero.
i agree,both hav improved than the beginning...shrenu is always good wth such emotional scenes...avinash can do romantic scenes proper not the type of they r showing...i dnt feel spark there jus physical postures...photography n editing mein bhi problem hai yaar...i m used to leads now stil i dnt feel they r living up the char in full light...

A.N.Jell_Zarina
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by anusha.cochin on 2013-10-11, 14:14

slmu wrote:Sarra, you have laid out all my confusions too.

Instead of staying at home, she went to the puja. Instead of sticking to her mum, she went where no one was around. When he grabbed her, all she had to do was scream for help. No she didn't. She stayed put in his arms and heaven help me, indirectly confessed.

And the scene with the sari? He left it out there for her. She doesn't want it. So leave it there. Why take it and go rushing to him?

And Shlok? if his purpose was to get her to confess, she did indirectly... or does he want to hear the words I love you? What is he doing and why?

cv's seems 2 be n a hurry 2 start marriage drama

how can a bold educated intelligent(?) lady like Astha didnt come 2 know the true colours of Slok yet....is she that childish 2 believe woman hater Slok has fallen n love with her this fast? scratch

Slok's side s more convincing as he s playing revenge game...but taking Astha n arms that too n front of guests and his dad that was more than enough...

anusha.cochin
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by archie_79 on 2013-10-11, 14:27

aasudi wrote:

I too am confused.  Watched yesterday’s episode & just could not understand anything…………..am confused too.

The feeling is mutual shilpu...

OK let me frank with u, I did not watch it intently, so pls clear my doubts if u can.

wil try that... :wink: if i can...lol

Good question dear but there is the problem...nothing is properly build up til date...other shows hv some loopholes, it has some exact hints n many loose ends... Shlok want to degrade his mother, wants to take revenge frm aastha by detiorating her emotionally...i m surprised wth the way he controlled n is puppetting her wth such weak plots...yea,i forget build up is the problem of the show...makers r expert in forcing kiddish plots...

But y does he want to take revenge so much that he wants to go to the extent of marrying her for hate. For just a few fights between them? Where is the justification for the hatred? Oh don’t tell me that he wants to bind her to himself so since he feels a pull towards her. The pull hasn’t been elaborated yet.

His hate for his mom is said to b his extreme, when n how that started is yet to b unveiled fully...as far as tolerating sight of aastha is concerned, he must b more happy cuz he is witnessing her tormented,crying as he wants...in case of marriage,his thinking must b legally tying her to him n then dominating...his motives sufacially justifies(bar the weird execution of actions n lack of build up,& his properly unveild base for woman-hate)...aastha ki toh baat karna hi bekaar hai...she is in love one sec n another sec excuses it wth confusion...dignity ki koi gunjayes nahin even if she is not compelled to 'do or die' situation...her feelings for shlok in the way they showed is the worst plot shilpa...its nt concrete love-hate tale/feast, its khichdai like sarra said

My Q is this was supposed to be a love story, Y do I get the feeling that PH wants to get on to the Saas-bahu angle & are hence rushing with the love story?

Good suggestion shilpa...i dnt mind the way he is using physical touches to intimade (i wnt to laugh at the review tht said aastha is nt intimidated by shlok) aastha, that adds more dark touch to his char...but the danger i see in this is r the audience ready to accept such sadist using physical assult like shlok did? I m shocked that so extreme(ITV)  physical stuff n least chemistry?

Its still not acceptable for me, there are other ways of intimidating others. I have observed that nowadays after IPK, the ones who are modeled on angry-young-man-with-troubled-past heroes are all bordering on physical assault for intimidating the heroine which they never regret doing whereas ASR always immediately regretted when he hurt Khushi in his anger.

i liked the way she tried to slap hm( execution kab accha hai shilpa?except for some confrontations,among which least is of shastha, either shlok-anjali or NA... Saree ki baat, i expressed in another post...at least she shud hav demanded reason, sigh!
Abt arshad i dnt knw either but guess he isnt had read sth somwhere like EBP director claiming his show bein better so

Sush haven’t seen the episode, yesterday’s was my 5-6th episode, so no idea but while I did not mind the action of Aastha of trying to slap SHlok (he should be infact hit with a hammer), there should have been a pause b4 she tries to slap. First she has to go in shock, then react.
Who is the EBP director now, can u give me the link to the director’s IV. I remember Avinash tweeting in the 1st week about shooting with the new director Waseem (BHPH & Veera’s director).

at least a lil compelling n justifiable situation is acceptable than what the showed jumping 4m ths to tht to walk a step ahead of shastha face off

i agree,both hav improved than the beginning...shrenu is always good wth such emotional scenes...avinash can do romantic scenes proper not the type of they r showing...i dnt feel  spark there jus  physical postures...photography n editing mein bhi problem hai yaar...i m used to leads now stil i dnt feel they r living up the char in full light...

Havent seen the other episodes, so will comment based on yesterday’s episode only. I felt Shrenu was better than Avinash

My answers in red

archie_79
Video Updater
Video Updater

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2013-10-11, 14:58

sorry sorry, I post the confusion and work is hectic...i will read and respond...and your confusion will help confuse me further...but at least v r all in this together...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by archie_79 on 2013-10-11, 15:10

sarra0 wrote:sorry sorry, I post the confusion and work is hectic...i will read and respond...and your confusion will help confuse me further...but at least v r all in this together...
Sarra, I thought u got lost in ur CONFUSIONS :lol!: 

Dont worry CONfusions ki aadat hai humein, I remember IPK Con sequence when I read the word CONfusion :clown:

archie_79
Video Updater
Video Updater

Back to top Go down

Post by Shesherkobita on 2013-10-11, 15:13

Sarra.  What a post... Sorry busy packing to leave...will try to comment when I get time...but I'm sure conphussed like you :P .... Have to admit the show is still more intriguing than SC or QH for me.

Shesherkobita
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by A.N.Jell_Zarina on 2013-10-11, 15:16

anusha.cochin wrote:

how can a bold educated intelligent(?) lady like Astha didnt come 2 know the true colours of Slok yet....is she that childish 2 believe woman hater Slok has fallen n love with her this fast? scratch

Slok's side s more convincing as he s playing revenge game...but taking Astha n arms that too n front of guests and his dad that was more than enough...
let us assume (as alws) she is blinded by shlok's not-so-there-soft-care (coat,saree n sorry)...i m confused of her confronting hm 4 nothng in particular...did she asked for 1ce 'why saree'? Jus declared 'mujhe nahin chahiye'...she get back into hm to return the unprofessional gift so she can ignore his order of knocking , rather pick the saree up and throw that in his face, if he tried badtameezi a modern working woman knws the ultimate action...there is no sense in aastha's vulnerability n i thought caress n forceful touch r diffn thng...physical assualt resulting gal's vulnerability-unique indeed but wthout sense

i also felt how NA let the hyper-sexual-scene go n turn their face 180 degrees towards finding suitable(if any) gal for shlok wthout fuss fussing

A.N.Jell_Zarina
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-10-11, 18:00

aasudi wrote:
anusha.cochin wrote:

let us assume (as alws) she is blinded by shlok's not-so-there-soft-care (coat,saree n sorry)...i m confused of her confronting hm 4 nothng in particular...did she asked for 1ce 'why saree'? Jus declared 'mujhe nahin chahiye'...she get back into hm to return the unprofessional gift so she can ignore his order of knocking , rather pick the saree up and throw that in his face, if he tried badtameezi a modern working woman knws the ultimate action...there is no sense in aastha's vulnerability n i thought caress n forceful touch r diffn thng...physical assualt resulting gal's vulnerability-unique indeed but wthout sense

i also felt how NA let the hyper-sexual-scene  go n turn their face  180 degrees towards finding suitable(if any) gal for shlok wthout fuss fussing
Shanthi, Aasudi. Shilpa .. i am as co fused as you are yaara ... Wonder what is the solution yaar ??

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by SAYAN18 on 2013-10-11, 18:38

Coat phadke
Blouse phadke
Saath saath mera dil bhi phadke
Beech beech mein dupatta Latak ke
Card scam koun kiya
Dada ki leela samajh se bahar
Chakkar aa raha hai
Konphuson hi konphuson
TRP Aunty , mujhe bachao.

SAYAN18
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by anusha.cochin on 2013-10-11, 19:34

SAYAN18 wrote:Coat phadke
Blouse phadke
Card scam koun kiya
Chakkar aa raha hai
Konphuson hi konphuson
TRP Aunty , mujhe bachao.
cheers

coat romance

anusha.cochin
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2013-10-13, 14:54

I too am confused.  Watched yesterday’s episode & just could not understand anything…………..am confused too. OK let me frank with u, I did not watch it intently, so pls clear my doubts if u can.
welcome to the club of not watching intently... in trying to clear your confusion in may increase both your and my level of confusion don't say I didn't warn u...

ok wat does shlok want...unsure as it hasn't been transmitted to my brain properly but going on recent dialogues he wants revenge...to show aastha her place...for her to remember him always...now whether that's because of a particular slight, or a accumulation of all different slights unsure...the MO seem to change after awards ceremony... lol that's wat i thought wen I saw all four standing there at the same time, looking at apparently at the same thing for apparently the same amount of time...the only way I can explain is that nothing happens by coincidence...wen the power that b wants to bring two people together then who is the director to stand in the way...he is but a tool along with the whole protection...
i think Anjali would be a secondary consideration, a by product of his main aim and he will rub it in...of course i could b wrong.. Aastha is a female y should her thoughts, feelings have any importance? females r not as strong, as capable as males and therefore instead of protecting the helpless v shall hurt them instead...

arm, hand twisting was shown in IPK one and was generally accepted..A.Four lions tried it a couple of times in QH and couldn't pull it off, they thankfully stopped...and these r not four lions...difference is in execution..it makes a world of differences are to how it transmit and the makers don't seem to b able to do that, or they don't care..

saree is still a confusion state, seems to b another way of bringing the leads together...i don't get y she had to have a saree..its not like the first one was bought for her...

the trying to slap him being reflex kind of thing.. cause if she took a breathe would that not be more premeditated?? I don't know if Arshad is there..It's comes up in hindi, but even wen he was direction IPK1 on his own direction lacked...

i forgot the self sacrificing mahaan bahu's...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2013-10-13, 15:05

Maria J wrote:hug1  Sarra

I'm not watching this show regularly so can't comment much abt the confusion.. But I'm not liking the story or where its leading from what little i watched or read in the WU's.. They seem to be trying to get the hero and heroine come together somehow and the realisation of love thru a slap.. zipped
Maria hugs...yeah that's how it has come across to us..That she got slapped and fell in love... where for others have taken it as it's was the concern he showed wen he couldn't find her and the slap was a by product... he i don't think is still in love...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2013-10-14, 02:19

They r trying to put them together somehow even if it doesn't make sense...exactly what was the point...unless the saree was a case kuch kuch hota hain...it was completely unnecessary...

doing it indirectly I suppose isn't enough because she hasn't submitted...he needs his pound of flesh...he needs to make sure that his face gives her nightmares...

its no different then any other serial with the pakaoing...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2013-10-14, 04:16

archie_79 wrote:
sarra0 wrote:sorry sorry, I post the confusion and work is hectic...i will read and respond...and your confusion will help confuse me further...but at least v r all in this together...
Sarra, I thought u got lost in ur CONFUSIONS :lol!: 

Dont worry CONfusions ki aadat hai humein, I remember IPK Con sequence when I read the word CONfusion :clown:
I got lost in all the confusion it took time to find an exit from my mind...lol Shilpa everything reminds us of IPK1, that was a serious CONfusion for some, that was certainly discussed in style...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2013-10-14, 04:19

Shesherkobita wrote:Sarra.  What a post... Sorry busy packing to leave...will try to comment when I get time...but I'm sure conphussed like you :P .... Have to admit the show is still more intriguing than SC or QH for me.
have a lovely time...who knows a miracle could happen and by the time u r back v could have the answers... na not gonna happen... yes the show is easier viewing then QH, i can't watch SC, it's beyond me..But I could turn of IPK2 tomorrow, and not think about it once that says it all...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2013-10-14, 04:28

SAYAN18 wrote:Coat phadke
Blouse phadke
Card scam koun kiya
Chakkar aa raha hai