Latest topics

Imperfectly perfect couple, Shlok and Astha

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Imperfectly perfect couple, Shlok and Astha

Post by Edgar Suit on 2013-10-11, 16:47

I absolutely love how dark Shlok is and how naive and transparent Astha is. Kudos to CVs for sticking with dark chocolate and not turn into milk chocolate like it's  namesake show IPK. Thumbsup 

Shlok is a misogynist .... That's all he has learnt from his childhood. Evil or Very Mad 
He is obsessive, he cant stop obsessing over Ashtha. Twisted Evil 
He is possessive about her , in 2nd week he said - don't interfere with me, she is MY problem :P 
He is vengeful, revenge is his driving force. He thinks he is taking revenge on Anjali as well as Astha. You are in for a lovely surprise beta. cheers 
He is an impatient predator ( one day he will be impatient lover) Embarassed  Loved how quickly he showed up in front of Ashtha's house when she didn't answer the phone.bounce  And now he is dying to get a confession out of her bounce bounce 

Ashtha is naive. She takes everything in face value. She was intrigued by Shlok, the rich arrogant guy she thought she could teach a lesson or two to. Then he saved her from the auto walla and planted the seed of love. She was moved by his reaction when he couldn't find her, more reason to fall in love . She knows he has a past with Swati and probably feels sad for him. The saari incidence when the priest said it's for the Bahu probably set the wheels in motion in Shlok' s mind but it created a dreamy world for Ashtha. She wears  her heart on the sleeve. She literally confessed and said " if I tell you what you want to hear ( that she loves him) , I will be the joke and the one getting hurt" . I absolutely loved those scenes. She can stand her ground in front of that ogre, who will one day turn into a lovable prince. 

This story is much more complicated and intriguing  than other stories on tele right now. before I go I must say, I just loved how she looked in Shlok's arm, like a a baby doll. The height difference is just awesome. She will disappear  in his broad shoulders during the romantic scene. Just can't wait for those scenes. Heart Shlok and Astha are imperfectly perfect for each other.

Edgar Suit

Back to top Go down

Re: Imperfectly perfect couple, Shlok and Astha

Post by Ashlok on 2013-10-11, 17:36

Hi,

I too love this jodi, she looks like a chiina doll, dainty n pressheus  and he is like a brave soldier guarding a rare jewel..Love the way  Avi is playing shlok, he looks dashing ,black shirt main tohh maarejavan !!! 

quite a surprise after seeing him in a soft role ...  eagerly looking forward to the day when asli romance starts..:heart:

Ashlok
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by A.N.Jell_Zarina on 2013-10-11, 18:25

Hi, aashlok...welcome here...enjoying the show? Thats great...feel free to express ur points here,plz join in discussion more often...i m liking NinJali and their love-hate sort of scenes...i watch it on/off but read updates here n cmnt my view
~hugs~

A.N.Jell_Zarina
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2013-10-11, 18:33

SP learnt something from the first one...and while I'm there first one ASR was dark and unfortunately tampered with he still had a soft side..It was with khushi that it didn't come out... where are Shlok seems to b with his father he listens no one else...how did he learn that from childhood? wat did he see that made him that way? I would like to understand him better...how much is he doing this because it's part of his plan and how much because that's his character? to me he planted the seed of softening by saving her from the autowala but she seemed to dream and fall in love once he slapped her...

this story has potential, and both leads have improved and so has there chemistry... and this is easy viewing and apart from one show certainly better then a lot of shows out there...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by A.N.Jell_Zarina on 2013-10-11, 19:01

sarra0 wrote:SP learnt something from the first one...and while I'm there first one ASR was dark and unfortunately tampered with he still had a soft side..It was with khushi that it didn't come out... where are Shlok seems to b with his father he listens no one else...how did he learn that from childhood? wat did he see that made him that way? I would like to understand him better...how much is he doing this because it's part of his plan and how much because that's his character? to me he planted the seed of softening by saving her from the autowala but she seemed to dream and fall in love once he slapped her...

this story has potential, and both leads have improved and so has there chemistry... and this is easy viewing and apart from one show certainly better then a lot of shows out there...
sarra, got more confused after today's episode...looks like ASR's impulsiveness got into aastha's head...
I agree IPK was reprimanded to go on more dark version after first marriage, who was behind that? SP, so its good if they hv learnt like u said but its stil a long way to go to analyse that properly...i was upset wth SP's decision then but i must say that team was ace...again,SP interupted the decision to end the show in june n asked to continue, v wil see dragged story with dragged decisions n demanding conditions...the lil creative freedom also was manipulated wth writer change n track change decisions...hope they hv learnt many thngs...
I had problems wth khushi butchering than ASR softening...he had reasons to soften...all i wil say for now is ipk's nt a namesake show cuz another clinged to it to indentify n develop itself... Its not for useless reasons that ipk lured in mass intl audience to SP... Its not for no reason critics n many tv personalities(who generally 1ly watch their own show) applauded that...its not for yun hi that was branded and relied the font upon for a new show...its not for nothing that became almost an epic n set a benchmark...

A.N.Jell_Zarina
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2013-10-12, 13:16

Hmmm.. they are rather imperfect, but I rather liked him taking a few steps backward when she laid down the condition that he should not come near her. And he was third time lucky with the hanky :lol!:

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 19:40

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum