Latest topics

Who was behind Card mistake

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Who was behind Card mistake

Post by anusha.cochin on 2013-10-11, 19:45

Slok's idol is his father ...so he wont do anythng which cause shame 2 his dad ...so I doubt whether Niranjan s behind this card issue

Niranjan s the masterbrain behind this issue? He get things n his way by hook or crook...What if he did it 4 causing badnaaami 2 Astha or still he wish 2 get Astha as bahu just 2 exploit Avdooth

I m so confused....confused

share ur views

anusha.cochin
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 2639
Join date : 2013-02-16

Back to top Go down

Re: Who was behind Card mistake

Post by sameersaagar on 2013-10-11, 19:48

Is Mr B-I-L of Shlok behind all this, he would certainly like to exploit things for his benefit.

sameersaagar
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 2711
Join date : 2013-02-20
Location : Mumbai

Back to top Go down

Re: Who was behind Card mistake

Post by anusha.cochin on 2013-10-11, 19:50

sameersaagar wrote:Is Mr B-I-L of Shlok behind all this, he would certainly like to exploit things for his benefit.
good point Sameer....

It doesnt seems like Slok knws anythng n dis issue
wat about his brother...Is he neutral or pretending so?Shocked

anusha.cochin
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 2639
Join date : 2013-02-16

Back to top Go down

Re: Who was behind Card mistake

Post by sameersaagar on 2013-10-11, 19:54

anusha.cochin wrote:
sameersaagar wrote:Is Mr B-I-L of Shlok behind all this, he would certainly like to exploit things for his benefit.
good point Sameer....

It doesnt seems like Slok knws anythng n dis issue
wat about his brother...Is he neutral or pretending so?Shocked
Anusha
Mostly His brother will be neutral, if there is anyone after his father,  Shlok manages to be on cordial terms, it is with him.

sameersaagar
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 2711
Join date : 2013-02-20
Location : Mumbai

Back to top Go down

Re: Who was behind Card mistake

Post by SAYAN18 on 2013-10-11, 20:03

I think it is NA.

SAYAN18
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 3514
Join date : 2013-02-13
Location : India

Back to top Go down

Re: Who was behind Card mistake

Post by sameersaagar on 2013-10-11, 20:09

Through the odds are on it being NA, the chacha could have played a prank, by getting the cards in their name. He may be knowing more than we can guess about him. He has all the time to do this. Twisted Evil

sameersaagar
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 2711
Join date : 2013-02-20
Location : Mumbai

Back to top Go down

Re: Who was behind Card mistake

Post by SAYAN18 on 2013-10-11, 20:13

It is not a mistake.
It is planned and calculated.

SAYAN18
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 3514
Join date : 2013-02-13
Location : India

Back to top Go down

Re: Who was behind Card mistake

Post by slmu on 2013-10-11, 20:18

Sameer, I was wondering whether it was the uncle too.

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Posts : 21953
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Who was behind Card mistake

Post by sameersaagar on 2013-10-11, 20:49

slmu wrote:Sameer, I was wondering whether it was the uncle too.
   :)
Shanthi, The Unlikeliest candidate at times proves to be the culprit.

sameersaagar
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 2711
Join date : 2013-02-20
Location : Mumbai

Back to top Go down

Re: Who was behind Card mistake

Post by sealove00 on 2013-10-11, 21:46

It's not Shlok or Aastha. I think NA because he might want to spoil Aastha's name.

sealove00
Beginner
Beginner

Posts : 33
Join date : 2013-10-11

Back to top Go down

Re: Who was behind Card mistake

Post by anusha.cochin on 2013-10-11, 21:49

sameersaagar wrote:
slmu wrote:Sameer, I was wondering whether it was the uncle too.
   :)
Shanthi, The Unlikeliest candidate at times proves to be the culprit.
cheers  wow...kya imagination hein..cv's need 2 learn from lsv's :)

anusha.cochin
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 2639
Join date : 2013-02-16

Back to top Go down

Re: Who was behind Card mistake

Post by Tinkerbell on 2013-10-11, 22:07

sealove00 wrote:It's not Shlok or Aastha. I think NA because he might want to spoil Aastha's name.
That might be possible too..He wants relationship into tht family, spoil Aastha's name and make life tough for Aastha and her parents.. Rolling Eyes

Tinkerbell
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 2258
Join date : 2013-10-03

Back to top Go down

Re: Who was behind Card mistake

Post by sealove00 on 2013-10-12, 10:15

Tinkerbell wrote:That might be possible too..He wants relationship into tht family, spoil Aastha's name and make life tough for Aastha and her parents.. Rolling Eyes
There is just something not right about NA. I think there's a dark side to him.

sealove00
Beginner
Beginner

Posts : 33
Join date : 2013-10-11

Back to top Go down

Re: Who was behind Card mistake

Post by SAYAN18 on 2013-10-12, 10:17

sealove00 wrote:
Tinkerbell wrote:That might be possible too..He wants relationship into tht family, spoil Aastha's name and make life tough for Aastha and her parents.. Rolling Eyes
There is just something not right about NA. I think there's a dark side to him.
No second guess, I am sure, NA has a dark side.
Card mistake is one of his behind the scene chess move.

SAYAN18
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 3514
Join date : 2013-02-13
Location : India

Back to top Go down

Re: Who was behind Card mistake

Post by Sponsored content Today at 15:31


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum