Latest topics

Liar, Liar!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Liar, Liar!!

Post by ShaliniRobinson on 2013-10-11, 21:56

This post is purely for FUN:
---------------------------------------------------------------

Okay... for a moment, I'm going to forget Jalal is a King.

---

Jalaaaaal.... jhoothe.... jhoothe.... Ruqu se jhooth bola!! Apni childhood friend se jhooth bola!

Sheesh!!

Seeing Jalal in the mode he was in today -- erm.. no I'm not in the mood to analyze anything -- Instead, I remembered a song...bounce 

Mahiwal ka Mumma,
Farhaad ka Phuppha,
Majnu se kam to sochne ka nai

Saccha Aashiq hun mujhko rokne ka nai
Tera peeccha karun to tokne ka naiiiii....

Khali peeli, Khali peeli, rokne ka nai,

Tu mere agal bagal hai,
Main tere agal bagal hun...

--

Seriously...  All the usually undeniably powerful have tried to stop Jalal from following Jodha Begum into Amer. But finally Adham has it right - *from the basest of his voice box, barely opening his mouth* Ammi Jaan, Shah-en-Shah ka faisla patthar ki lakeer hota hai.
*somehow sounds like a cross between Prithvi Raj Kappoor and an angry Dharmendra*

Jalal's Official Reason:
*all sombre*

It is a political move.
I am capturing Hindustan by making relations with the Rajvanshees.
I have got into relationship with one rajvanshi and profited greatly. So, now I'm going for more.

Jalal's 'Other' Reason:
*Through the Looking Glass*

I'm gonna have a lot of chances in Amer for getting Jodha to do what I want. *Pixie grin*

Of course, you are! Jodha has always wanted to paint a goody-goody picture of her marital relationship before her maikaa-wasis whenever they visited. So in Amer - Jodha's Maika - She will have to make all possible efforts to convince one and all that everything was perfect between her husband and her.

Jalal knows Jodha would do anything - well, mostly anything!

Are we thinking punishment or revenge!?
Here's his version of punishment -

-- He'd have her cook for him every day. --- Wah!
-- He'd have her apply lep to his wounds. --- Wah! Wah!
-- He's now used to Mirchi. --- Kya baat hai!
-- He feels in danger from her. Why? Because, forsooth, her tope-like anger ready to explode, her shamsheer-like tongue, and her khanjar (or whatever)-sharp eyes... and Baaghin ke panjo ke nishaan nahi jayenge...  --- Jalal.... miyaan, dhyaan kahaan hai!? Dushman ko iss nazar se nahi dekhte...

Yeh lo! Yeh hai punishment for endangering the king's life! Whatever happened to all the claims about - 'Itni cchoti saza'….!? *and Adam bites the apple Eve sent him*

As Maaham would say - yeh ho kya gaya hai Jalal ko!

Btw… ishtrange turn of ebhaints:
Maaham has lost control over him. She knows it.
Ruqu has lost control over him. She knows naught.
Jodha has got control over him. She thinks she knows it all, but she actually knows naught! – and so dejerbhej the abhawrd phor: the mosht intreshting person!

--

He knows everyone is against his going to Amer. Yet, he is going. And Maaham is right - it is because the place is Jodha's home.
Jalal miyaan... you're right about yourself. Jaadu ho gaya hai. Deewane ho gaye ho. Ghulam ban gaye ho!
And... as Hameeda would say --- Jodha ki vajeh se Jalal ki zindagi main naya daur shuru hoga.
And Fandom yells --- ROMANCE!!

ShaliniRobinson
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Re: Liar, Liar!!

Post by pollyanna on 2013-10-11, 22:13

Loved, loved loved the post Shalini.....Thumbsup 

and that line---and Adam bites the apple Eve sent him 
cheers

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by cheena007 on 2013-10-11, 22:17

hehehe Shalini fantastic post .

Jo Ko saja Jallu ka mazza wah wah ...

Ruq said she is going to miss him and not going to Amer super wah wah ...Jallu and Jo ka romance ke liye ekk haddi toh kum huwa ...:lol!:

cheena007
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by pollyanna on 2013-10-11, 22:21

Jallu ke saath toh poori phaltan jaa rahi hai affraid ....hopefully inn sab KMH(kebab mein haddi) Twisted Evil  ke rehne ka intezaam Jo-Ja ke room se bahut door ho :P

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by ShaliniRobinson on 2013-10-11, 22:30

pollyanna wrote:Jallu ke saath toh poori phaltan jaa rahi hai affraid ....hopefully inn sab KMH(kebab mein haddi) Twisted Evil  ke rehne ka intezaam Jo-Ja ke room se bahut door ho :P
Agar aas paas bhi ho to bhi Jalal ko rokega kaun?
Ruqu was the only one to stop him - but he's denied her 'haq' this time.

And this is the second time, he lied to her.

Last edited by ShaliniRobinson on 2013-10-12, 01:30; edited 1 time in total

ShaliniRobinson
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by Tinkerbell on 2013-10-12, 00:07

Thumbsup

Tinkerbell
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sonia1 on 2013-10-12, 04:20

Loved it Shalini Thumbsup 

Heart Adam bites the apple Eve sent him*

:*lol*: 
Jodha has got control over him. She thinks she knows it all, but she actually knows naught! – and so dejerbhej the abhawrd phor: the mosht intreshting person!

sonia1
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by rushshri on 2013-10-12, 10:44

nice post, started watching lil late but show has potential that u stick to the plot. "Fevicol ka jod" my statements to 8PM slot, show badal gaya, channel badal gaya par time wahi raha . Wink 

"Marhum"  has its effects to wounds on body and soul. Broken Heart 

What I noticed "Hum jodha se mohabbat karte hai rukaiya....." and then denying. Aakhir dil ki baat aa gayi zubaan pe, hmmmm, but haye re high ego of his highness...dekhte hai, how many epis more. 

It would be interesting to see Jo's mood frying from inside but masking it with plastic smile and how Jalal enjoys the moment and their blooming romance with nok-jhonk and that chip chip ke dekhna. Heart

rushshri

Back to top Go down

Post by Abavi on 2013-10-12, 11:15

Adam ate the apple that eve sent Thumbsup

Abavi
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by neha on 2013-10-12, 12:20

ShaliniRobinson wrote:This post is purely for FUN:
---------------------------------------------------------------

Okay... for a moment, I'm going to forget Jalal is a King.

---

Jalaaaaal.... jhoothe.... jhoothe.... Ruqu se jhooth bola!! Apni childhood friend se jhooth bola!

Sheesh!!

Seeing Jalal in the mode he was in today -- erm.. no I'm not in the mood to analyze anything -- Instead, I remembered a song...bounce 

Mahiwal ka Mumma,
Farhaad ka Phuppha,
Majnu se kam to sochne ka nai

Saccha Aashiq hun mujhko rokne ka nai

Khali peeli, Khali peeli, rokne ka nai,

Tu mere agal bagal hai,
Main tere agal bagal hun...

--

Seriously...  All the usually undeniably powerful have tried to stop Jalal from following Jodha Begum into Amer. But finally Adham has it right - *from the basest of his voice box, barely opening his mouth* Ammi Jaan, Shah-en-Shah ka faisla patthar ki lakeer hota hai.
*somehow sounds like a cross between Prithvi Raj Kappoor and an angry Dharmendra*

Jalal's Official Reason:
*all sombre*

It is a political move.
I am capturing Hindustan by making relations with the Rajvanshees.
I have got into relationship with one rajvanshi and profited greatly. So, now I'm going for more.

Jalal's 'Other' Reason:
*Through the Looking Glass*

I'm gonna have a lot of chances in Amer for getting Jodha to do what I want. *Pixie grin*

Of course, you are! Jodha has always wanted to paint a goody-goody picture of her marital relationship before her maikaa-wasis whenever they visited. So in Amer - Jodha's Maika - She will have to make all possible efforts to convince one and all that everything was perfect between her husband and her.

Jalal knows Jodha would do anything - well, mostly anything!

Are we thinking punishment or revenge!?
Here's his version of punishment -

-- He'd have her cook for him every day. --- Wah!
-- He'd have her apply lep to his wounds. --- Wah! Wah!
-- He's now used to Mirchi. --- Kya baat hai!
-- He feels in danger from her. Why? Because, forsooth, her tope-like anger ready to explode, her shamsheer-like tongue, and her khanjar (or whatever)-sharp eyes... and Baaghin ke panjo ke nishaan nahi jayenge...  --- Jalal.... miyaan, dhyaan kahaan hai!? Dushman ko iss nazar se nahi dekhte...

Yeh lo! Yeh hai punishment for endangering the king's life! Whatever happened to all the claims about - 'Itni cchoti saza'….!? *and Adam bites the apple Eve sent him*

--

He knows everyone is against his going to Amer. Yet, he is going. And Maaham is right - it is because the place is Jodha's home.
Jalal miyaan... you're right about yourself. Jaadu ho gaya hai. Deewane ho gaye ho. Ghulam ban gaye ho!
And... as Hameeda would say --- Jodha ki vajeh se Jalal ki zindagi main naya daur shuru hoga.
And Fandom yells --- ROMANCE!!
Woah Shalini cheers !! I am a fan of your posts now :P :P  ....I felt that whatever he said to ruqu was true but as soon as he saw the questions and horror:affraid:  in ruqaiyas eyes he denied having any feeling towards jodha as he doesn't want to hurt her pride and tried to convince her that he was just playing around....I find ruqaiya blind and deaf. She only wants see what is of her benefit and only hears what she wants to. She did not notice the passion in his voice, the love in his eyes which is a weird thing about their long time friendship. 
    I think Jalal is surrounded by selfish, self-centered and foolish ladies and those are none other than MA, Begum-e-khas and our Amer ki mirchi. MA simply doesnt want any harm to her power, Ruqaiya so busy with herself to notice the craving for love and a true companion of her husband and last but not least our own heroin Jodha madam who is too childish in her actions and too judgemental about Jalals actions. 
    He knows there is only one way and place he can get closer to Jodha, to make her feel the same what he feels for her and so he is all ready to pack his bags and settle down in Jodhas bedroom in Amer Heart . Jahan wo usko apane isharo pe nachwayega :*lol*: n madamji ko majboori me hi sahi sab kuch manana/karna padega :P :P :P

neha
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by sonia1 on 2013-10-12, 21:02

This was my take on the episode Shalini :) 

Ruqaiyya starting off by saying that friends are supposed to understand and know each other the most, but ends up controlling and demanding him not to go to Amer  

Wasn't Mallika-e-Khaas  involved in some charitable work or something productive rather than trying to control every thought that pops into Emperor's head !

Liked the eye-lock between Jalal and Jodha in Diwaan-e-Khaas  which build up the possibility of a private conversation between the two but Alas !!

Quite liked how  MA was put nicely in her place by Jalal in Diwaan -e -Khaas, asking her to co-ordinate gifts with AmmiJaan 

Moving on to the strange first meeting and interaction between the couple, after that harrowing near death experience  Its like  an entire episode has been done away with, though his Baaghin dialogue was... 

My interpretation would be that Jalal's hobby is hunting and he has now acquired an In-House tigress to hunt !

Hum Mohabbat karte hain Jodha Begum se ... And then laughing it off as a joke ! ( one of the preferable options to  love-game revenge track )
These words are quite intriguing , especially when he turns his back on Ruqaiyya twice and his eyes were shadowed both times.  He is definitely going to trouble her in Amer well aided by all those trying to please their JamaaiSa, while Jodha will be helpless ...Looking forward to this 

sonia1
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 15:42

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum