Latest topics

Bagh ke nishaan par Baaghin ka marham ... Jalal's awesome dialogues 11Oct13...

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bagh ke nishaan par Baaghin ka marham ... Jalal's awesome dialogues 11Oct13...

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-10-12, 09:17

Jalal .." ye bagh ke nakhoon bhi bade gazab hote hai , zakham  chahe sookh jaye  hai per nishan yaad raha jatey hain, 
Jo enters ...
Aap ko hi yaad kar rahe thhe Jodha begum ... kya hai ki aap hi ne dard diya, uska malham bhi, ab aap hi bataa dijiye yeh nishha kab tak jaayenge ...


Jo.."sawaalon ke jawaab mein sawaal poochney ki  aap ki khasiyat se hum achhi trah jaante hain"
 
Jalal...."woh toh shukra manao baagh ke panjon ke nishaan hai ..kahin agar baaghin ke hotey ta umra yeh aaina hamein nishanon ki yaad dilata  ...."




Woh toh shikra manao  yeh baagh ke pairon ke nishaan hai wakt ke saath sath theek ho jayange ....kahin yeh baaghin ke hote toh yeh zindagi bhar hamein 


Jalal ..."Lekin kya Jodha begum !!Bura socho tab bhi aapko gussa aata hai, accha socho tab bhi gussa aata hai, yeh hunar aap mein paidayashi hai ya baqayada aapne iski taalim haasil ki hai !!"


Jalal .."Baaghiyon se bachaney ke liya hamari fauj toh hai ...lekin ek baghin sey hamein khatraa hameshaa hai !!..


Jo...."Kya ??..."

Jalal ..."Sahi toh keh rahe hai Jodha begum !!..top ke goley ki trah hameshaa phatney ko teiyaar appka gussa ..Shamsheer sey tej aapki zubaan ..aur kataar si tar dhar aapki nazar ... in teeno kaa hamla hum par ho gaya ...to phir koi bhi marham hamein bachaa nahin saktaa jodha begum .." (smirks) ...


Jalal ...."jab amer jayenge tab kyun naa roz aapke haathon ka bana khayen ..ab waisey bhi hamein teekhey ki aaadat ho gayi hai ...ab hum part mirch ka asar nahin hota hai ..."


Jalal smiles at Jo and she leaves after giving him an angry glare ....


Last edited by --sumana13-- on 2013-10-12, 17:49; edited 1 time in total

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Posts : 27532
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Bagh ke nishaan par Baaghin ka marham ... Jalal's awesome dialogues 11Oct13...

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-10-12, 10:09


Jalal is looking at his wounds in mirror and says tigers nails are so strong that wounds are dried but scars remain. 


Jodha comes in, Jalal says you have given me pain then medicine also so tell me when will these scars go? 


Jodha .. why did you agreed to go to Amer with full family??


 Jalal ..again ask about scars, 
Jodha.... why you are not answering my question?
 Jalal .... because you dont answer me too. 
Jodha ... I want my answer
Jalal ... do have any problem with people going? 
Jodha ... they respect you a lot then why are taking all these soldiers along, do have doubt on my father, 
Jalal ... not at all I know they can fight for me risking their life, your brother proved it but what about others. In Ajmer, someone from your state attacked me, now i am going there that's why i am taking these soldiers along and Bharmal will feel protected with these soldiers as well. He ask whether you have problem with this marriage or that i have arranged it. 




Jodha .. i am thankful to you but.. 
Jalal... what when i think good even then you are not happy.




..ask your brother to arrange for my security as i have threat from 
 Jodha says me? 
Jalal ....yes you always burst like bomb, your tongue that is more dangerous than a sword and your angry eyes. If these three things attack me then nobody can save me. 
Jodha...don't taunt me, just give punishment. 
Jalal... I will give you definitely, in Amer i will ask you to serve me even to prepare food for me, as now i am used to spicy food. 
Jalal smiles ...Jodha leaves after looking at him angrily... .

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Posts : 27532
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Bagh ke nishaan par Baaghin ka marham ... Jalal's awesome dialogues 11Oct13...

Post by neha on 2013-10-12, 12:58

I am very much pissed @Jodha, she could have asked him hows he now instead of barking @him. Somebody please teach her basic manners. Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad I really want her Amerians to scold her in front of shehenshah once they come to know all the misbehaving their daughter does with her husband. Twisted Evil Twisted Evil 
   Anyways, Jalal is reaching the peak of awesomeness these days :P . I am totally lattoo on him and his expressions. How jokingly he took her tantrums and did not even once complained her about the stone heartedness she is showing despite its all her karma that he is injured. 
  The directors and CVs should change their slogan from "Dehshat hai Akbar ka dusra naam, Kaise bana payegi Jodha usee Insaan" to "Baaghin hai Jodha ka Dusra naam, Kaise bana payega Jalal usse insaan" ROFL ROFL

neha
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Posts : 1189
Join date : 2013-10-02
Age : 26
Location : Pune

Back to top Go down

Re: Bagh ke nishaan par Baaghin ka marham ... Jalal's awesome dialogues 11Oct13...

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-10-12, 17:48

neha wrote:I am very much pissed @Jodha, she could have asked him hows he now instead of barking @him. Somebody please teach her basic manners. Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad I really want her Amerians to scold her in front of shehenshah once they come to know all the misbehaving their daughter does with her husband. Twisted Evil Twisted Evil 
   Anyways, Jalal is reaching the peak of awesomeness these days :P . I am totally lattoo on him and his expressions. How jokingly he took her tantrums and did not even once complained her about the stone heartedness she is showing despite its all her karma that he is injured. 
  The directors and CVs should change their slogan from "Dehshat hai Akbar ka dusra naam, Kaise bana payegi Jodha usee Insaan" to "Baaghin hai Jodha ka Dusra naam, Kaise bana payega Jalal usse insaan" ROFL ROFL
I agree with you Neha .. He has been injured just because of her ... And he took all the efforts to get her sister Sukanya married into a rajput prince .. She is still so rude to him !! I am pissed off with Jo too ...

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Posts : 27532
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Bagh ke nishaan par Baaghin ka marham ... Jalal's awesome dialogues 11Oct13...

Post by swetha saritha on 2013-10-13, 12:39

Tfs

swetha saritha
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Posts : 427
Join date : 2013-05-28

Back to top Go down

Re: Bagh ke nishaan par Baaghin ka marham ... Jalal's awesome dialogues 11Oct13...

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-10-13, 16:26

swetha saritha wrote:Tfs
 hello Swetha ! where were you yaara ..I missed you buddy !!long hug 
Miss You

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Posts : 27532
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Bagh ke nishaan par Baaghin ka marham ... Jalal's awesome dialogues 11Oct13...

Post by swetha saritha on 2013-10-13, 17:31

--sumana13-- wrote:
swetha saritha wrote:Tfs
 hello Swetha ! where were you yaara ..I missed you buddy !!long hug 
Miss You
HIi Manu

swetha saritha
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Posts : 427
Join date : 2013-05-28

Back to top Go down

Re: Bagh ke nishaan par Baaghin ka marham ... Jalal's awesome dialogues 11Oct13...

Post by sonia1 on 2013-10-14, 04:14

Friday's episode was quite a stunner in many ways. 
Sharing some of my musings......

Ruqaiyya starting off by saying that friends are supposed to understand and know each other the most, but ends up controlling and demanding him not to go to Amer  


 Wasn't Mallika-e-Khaas  involved in some charitable work or something productive rather than trying to control every thought that pops into Emperor's head !


Liked the eye-lock between Jalal and Jodha in Diwaan-e-Khaas  which build up the possibility of a private conversation between the two but Alas !!


Quite liked how  MA was put nicely in her place by Jalal in Diwaan -e -Khaas, asking her to co-ordinate gifts with AmmiJaan 


Moving on to the strange first meeting and interaction between the couple, after that harrowing near death experience  Its like  an entire episode has been done away with, though his Baaghin dialogue was... 
 My interpretation would be that Jalal's hobby is hunting and he has now acquired an In-House tigress to hunt !



Hum Mohabbat karte hain Jodha Begum se ... And then laughing it off as a joke ! ( one of the preferable options to  love-game revenge track )
These words are quite intriguing , especially when he turns his back on Ruqaiyya twice and his eyes were shadowed both times.  He is definitely going to trouble her in Amer well aided by all those trying to please their JamaaiSa, while Jodha will be helpless ...Looking forward to this 

sonia1
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Posts : 314
Join date : 2013-02-23
Location : USA

Back to top Go down

Re: Bagh ke nishaan par Baaghin ka marham ... Jalal's awesome dialogues 11Oct13...

Post by neha on 2013-10-14, 11:42

--sumana13-- wrote:
neha wrote:I am very much pissed @Jodha, she could have asked him hows he now instead of barking @him. Somebody please teach her basic manners. Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad I really want her Amerians to scold her in front of shehenshah once they come to know all the misbehaving their daughter does with her husband. Twisted Evil Twisted Evil 
   Anyways, Jalal is reaching the peak of awesomeness these days :P . I am totally lattoo on him and his expressions. How jokingly he took her tantrums and did not even once complained her about the stone heartedness she is showing despite its all her karma that he is injured. 
  The directors and CVs should change their slogan from "Dehshat hai Akbar ka dusra naam, Kaise bana payegi Jodha usee Insaan" to "Baaghin hai Jodha ka Dusra naam, Kaise bana payega Jalal usse insaan" ROFL ROFL
I agree with you Neha .. He has been injured just because of her ... And he took all the efforts to get her sister Sukanya  married into a rajput prince .. She is still so rude to him !! I am pissed off with Jo too ...
Yes Sumana....this Jodha in Agra is a total mess, shes not the one we saw and loved in Amer. She is becoming too self-centered, only worried about her problems and does not seem to be bothered about her sasural. She has completely forgotten the braveheart Raja Suryabhan, she doesn't even remember his love, his sacrifice for her. For a moment initially I thought the reason she is so irritated with Jalal is that she is somewhere comparing him with Suryabhan and that's what making her difficult to be on good terms with Jalal but alas! she has completely erased her memories and those sweet moments she and Suryabhan shared together Shocked . Agreed it was going to be an arranged marriage for her but Surya had confessed and showed his love for her. She never really mourned over his death and it has surprised me a lot!!!

neha
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Posts : 1189
Join date : 2013-10-02
Age : 26
Location : Pune

Back to top Go down

Re: Bagh ke nishaan par Baaghin ka marham ... Jalal's awesome dialogues 11Oct13...

Post by pollyanna on 2013-10-14, 11:53

neha wrote:I am very much pissed @Jodha, she could have asked him hows he now instead of barking @him. Somebody please teach her basic manners. Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad I really want her Amerians to scold her in front of shehenshah once they come to know all the misbehaving their daughter does with her husband. Twisted Evil Twisted Evil 
   Anyways, Jalal is reaching the peak of awesomeness these days :P . I am totally lattoo on him and his expressions. How jokingly he took her tantrums and did not even once complained her about the stone heartedness she is showing despite its all her karma that he is injured. 
  The directors and CVs should change their slogan from "Dehshat hai Akbar ka dusra naam, Kaise bana payegi Jodha usee Insaan" to "Baaghin hai Jodha ka Dusra naam, Kaise bana payega Jalal usse insaan" ROFL ROFL
Neha...this is so APT!!!! bounce cheers :lol!:

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Posts : 5890
Join date : 2013-02-02
Location : Bangalore,India

Back to top Go down

Re: Bagh ke nishaan par Baaghin ka marham ... Jalal's awesome dialogues 11Oct13...

Post by pollyanna on 2013-10-14, 11:54

sonia1 wrote:Friday's episode was quite a stunner in many ways. 
Sharing some of my musings......

Ruqaiyya starting off by saying that friends are supposed to understand and know each other the most, but ends up controlling and demanding him not to go to Amer  


 Wasn't Mallika-e-Khaas  involved in some charitable work or something productive rather than trying to control every thought that pops into Emperor's head !


Liked the eye-lock between Jalal and Jodha in Diwaan-e-Khaas  which build up the possibility of a private conversation between the two but Alas !!


Quite liked how  MA was put nicely in her place by Jalal in Diwaan -e -Khaas, asking her to co-ordinate gifts with AmmiJaan 


Moving on to the strange first meeting and interaction between the couple, after that harrowing near death experience  Its like  an entire episode has been done away with, though his Baaghin dialogue was... 
 My interpretation would be that Jalal's hobby is hunting and he has now acquired an In-House tigress to hunt !



Hum Mohabbat karte hain Jodha Begum se ... And then laughing it off as a joke ! ( one of the preferable options to  love-game revenge track )
These words are quite intriguing , especially when he turns his back on Ruqaiyya twice and his eyes were shadowed both times.  He is definitely going to trouble her in Amer well aided by all those trying to please their JamaaiSa, while Jodha will be helpless ...Looking forward to this 
Love reading your musings Sonia Thumbsup ...i would have missed it.....

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Posts : 5890
Join date : 2013-02-02
Location : Bangalore,India

Back to top Go down

Re: Bagh ke nishaan par Baaghin ka marham ... Jalal's awesome dialogues 11Oct13...

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-10-14, 13:41

sonia1 wrote:Friday's episode was quite a stunner in many ways. 
Sharing some of my musings......

Ruqaiyya starting off by saying that friends are supposed to understand and know each other the most, but ends up controlling and demanding him not to go to Amer  


 Wasn't Mallika-e-Khaas  involved in some charitable work or something productive rather than trying to control every thought that pops into Emperor's head !


Liked the eye-lock between Jalal and Jodha in Diwaan-e-Khaas  which build up the possibility of a private conversation between the two but Alas !!


Quite liked how  MA was put nicely in her place by Jalal in Diwaan -e -Khaas, asking her to co-ordinate gifts with AmmiJaan 


Moving on to the strange first meeting and interaction between the couple, after that harrowing near death experience  Its like  an entire episode has been done away with, though his Baaghin dialogue was... 
 My interpretation would be that Jalal's hobby is hunting and he has now acquired an In-House tigress to hunt !



Hum Mohabbat karte hain Jodha Begum se ... And then laughing it off as a joke ! ( one of the preferable options to  love-game revenge track )
These words are quite intriguing , especially when he turns his back on Ruqaiyya twice and his eyes were shadowed both times.  He is definitely going to trouble her in Amer well aided by all those trying to please their JamaaiSa, while Jodha will be helpless ...Looking forward to this 
WOOW!! Sonia .. your posts are awesome yaara .. Loved youe points buddy ...


--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Posts : 27532
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Bagh ke nishaan par Baaghin ka marham ... Jalal's awesome dialogues 11Oct13...

Post by sonia1 on 2013-10-14, 17:19

--sumana13-- wrote:
sonia1 wrote:Friday's episode was quite a stunner in many ways. 
Sharing some of my musings......

Ruqaiyya starting off by saying that friends are supposed to understand and know each other the most, but ends up controlling and demanding him not to go to Amer  


 Wasn't Mallika-e-Khaas  involved in some charitable work or something productive rather than trying to control every thought that pops into Emperor's head !


Liked the eye-lock between Jalal and Jodha in Diwaan-e-Khaas  which build up the possibility of a private conversation between the two but Alas !!


Quite liked how  MA was put nicely in her place by Jalal in Diwaan -e -Khaas, asking her to co-ordinate gifts with AmmiJaan 


Moving on to the strange first meeting and interaction between the couple, after that harrowing near death experience  Its like  an entire episode has been done away with, though his Baaghin dialogue was... 
 My interpretation would be that Jalal's hobby is hunting and he has now acquired an In-House tigress to hunt !



Hum Mohabbat karte hain Jodha Begum se ... And then laughing it off as a joke ! ( one of the preferable options to  love-game revenge track )
These words are quite intriguing , especially when he turns his back on Ruqaiyya twice and his eyes were shadowed both times.  He is definitely going to trouble her in Amer well aided by all those trying to please their JamaaiSa, while Jodha will be helpless ...Looking forward to this 
WOOW!! Sonia .. your posts are awesome yaara .. Loved youe points buddy ...

 Thank you :) So kind of you :)

sonia1
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Posts : 314
Join date : 2013-02-23
Location : USA

Back to top Go down

Re: Bagh ke nishaan par Baaghin ka marham ... Jalal's awesome dialogues 11Oct13...

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-10-14, 19:31

swetha saritha wrote:
--sumana13-- wrote:
swetha saritha wrote:Tfs
 hello Swetha ! where were you yaara ..I missed you buddy !!long hug 
Miss You
HIi Manu
hey buddy Swetha !!.... am so glad you are back here !!.. so join in for the live updates and WUs coming up next right here in this forum ...
Party1

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Posts : 27532
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Bagh ke nishaan par Baaghin ka marham ... Jalal's awesome dialogues 11Oct13...

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-10-14, 19:34

sonia1 wrote:
--sumana13-- wrote:
sonia1 wrote:Friday's episode was quite a stunner in many ways. 
Sharing some of my musings......

Ruqaiyya starting off by saying that friends are supposed to understand and know each other the most, but ends up controlling and demanding him not to go to Amer  


 Wasn't Mallika-e-Khaas  involved in some charitable work or something productive rather than trying to control every thought that pops into Emperor's head !


Liked the eye-lock between Jalal and Jodha in Diwaan-e-Khaas  which build up the possibility of a private conversation between the two but Alas !!


Quite liked how  MA was put nicely in her place by Jalal in Diwaan -e -Khaas, asking her to co-ordinate gifts with AmmiJaan 


Moving on to the strange first meeting and interaction between the couple, after that harrowing near death experience  Its like  an entire episode has been done away with, though his Baaghin dialogue was... 
 My interpretation would be that Jalal's hobby is hunting and he has now acquired an In-House tigress to hunt !



Hum Mohabbat karte hain Jodha Begum se ... And then laughing it off as a joke ! ( one of the preferable options to  love-game revenge track )
These words are quite intriguing , especially when he turns his back on Ruqaiyya twice and his eyes were shadowed both times.  He is definitely going to trouble her in Amer well aided by all those trying to please their JamaaiSa, while Jodha will be helpless ...Looking forward to this 
WOOW!! Sonia .. your posts are awesome yaara .. Loved youe points buddy ...

 Thank you :) So kind of you :)
My dearest Sonia .. we would love to see you making new posts buddy .. you are free to post  here in this forum my dear friend ...

. and such beautiful posts deserve more eyeballs ... should I post it for you ?? but I would love to see you doing it yaara ...
hug1

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Posts : 27532
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Bagh ke nishaan par Baaghin ka marham ... Jalal's awesome dialogues 11Oct13...

Post by sonia1 on 2013-10-14, 21:14

Thank you yaara...I am still new to Dhwani...and this was just my daily musing :)

sonia1
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Posts : 314
Join date : 2013-02-23
Location : USA

Back to top Go down

Re: Bagh ke nishaan par Baaghin ka marham ... Jalal's awesome dialogues 11Oct13...

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-10-14, 21:29

sonia1 wrote:Thank you yaara...I am still new to Dhwani...and this was just my daily musing :)
Please post your today's musings in a new post Sonia and see how many views you get ??

Thumbsup Thumbsup

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Posts : 27532
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Bagh ke nishaan par Baaghin ka marham ... Jalal's awesome dialogues 11Oct13...

Post by Sponsored content Today at 23:57


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum