Latest topics

Precap for 12Oct13 episode

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Precap for 12Oct13 episode

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-10-12, 10:43


--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Posts : 27532
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Precap for 12Oct13 episode

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-10-12, 10:44


--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Posts : 27532
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Precap for 12Oct13 episode

Post by anusha.cochin on 2013-10-12, 12:18

The second pic...Anjali's parents?

Astha tried 2 use it and Anjali furious 4 dat

anusha.cochin
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 2639
Join date : 2013-02-16

Back to top Go down

Re: Precap for 12Oct13 episode

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-10-12, 17:04

anusha.cochin wrote:The second pic...Anjali's parents?

Astha tried 2 use it and Anjali furious 4 dat
May be there is going to be a slide show or something about the Agnihotri family during the wedding anniversary celebrations .. May be aastha is looking at the family pics and taking down some sort of history .... This is my guess ... Other wise Aastha looking at the fam.y album does not fit in yaar Anu .....scratch scratch : 

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Posts : 27532
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Precap for 12Oct13 episode

Post by anusha.cochin on 2013-10-12, 18:24

--sumana13-- wrote:
anusha.cochin wrote:The second pic...Anjali's parents?

Astha tried 2 use it and Anjali furious 4 dat
May be there is going to be a slide show or something about the Agnihotri family during the wedding anniversary celebrations .. May be aastha is looking at the family pics and taking down some sort of history .... This is my guess ... Other wise Aastha looking at the fam.y album does not fit in yaar Anu .....scratch scratch : 
@bold.....that cud be true

and Slok myt have given her this idea...may be purposely 2 anger Anjali

anusha.cochin
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 2639
Join date : 2013-02-16

Back to top Go down

Re: Precap for 12Oct13 episode

Post by SAYAN18 on 2013-10-12, 18:36

Aastha was entrusted to make a collage with some
photos from the family album. 
The photos, she chose was not liked by Anjali,
as Aastha chose photos of Anjali's ' Ayee Papa'.
May be there is some mystery in the 
Ayes Papa also.
Anjali abused Aastha and Aastha replied
which was beyond tolerance limit for Anjali.
She wanted to slap her when Shloke intervened.

SAYAN18
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 3514
Join date : 2013-02-13
Location : India

Back to top Go down

Re: Precap for 12Oct13 episode

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-10-12, 18:48

SAYAN18 wrote:Aastha was entrusted to make a collage with some
photos from the family album. 
The photos, she chose was not liked by Anjali,
as Aastha chose photos of Anjali's ' Ayee Papa'.
May be there is some mystery in the 
Ayes Papa also.
Anjali abused Aastha and Aastha replied
which was beyond tolerance limit for Anjali.
She wanted to slap her when Shloke intervened.
Thanks for sharing AK.... Yes I Came back and read your post on ME glimpses .. .. Hugs to you AK for sharing this with us .. And all the spoilers you get...... :sunny: cheers flower 

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Posts : 27532
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Precap for 12Oct13 episode

Post by SAYAN18 on 2013-10-12, 18:58

--sumana13-- wrote:
SAYAN18 wrote:Aastha was entrusted to make a collage with some
photos from the family album. 
The photos, she chose was not liked by Anjali,
as Aastha chose photos of Anjali's ' Ayee Papa'.
May be there is some mystery in the 
Ayes Papa also.
Anjali abused Aastha and Aastha replied
which was beyond tolerance limit for Anjali.
She wanted to slap her when Shloke intervened.
Thanks for sharing AK.... Yes I  Came back and read your post on ME glimpses .. .. Hugs to you AK for sharing this with us .. And all the spoilers you get...... :sunny: cheers flower 
I am almost a professional spoiler ( who spoils ).

SAYAN18
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 3514
Join date : 2013-02-13
Location : India

Back to top Go down

Re: Precap for 12Oct13 episode

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-10-12, 19:28

SAYAN18 wrote:
--sumana13-- wrote:
SAYAN18 wrote:Aastha was entrusted to make a collage with some
photos from the family album. 
The photos, she chose was not liked by Anjali,
as Aastha chose photos of Anjali's ' Ayee Papa'.
May be there is some mystery in the 
Ayes Papa also.
Anjali abused Aastha and Aastha replied
which was beyond tolerance limit for Anjali.
She wanted to slap her when Shloke intervened.
Thanks for sharing AK.... Yes I  Came back and read your post on ME glimpses .. .. Hugs to you AK for sharing this with us .. And all the spoilers you get...... :sunny: cheers flower 
I am almost a professional spoiler ( who spoils ).
AK. Have immense regards and respect for such awesome professional persons like YOU ..AK ...I cant express how lucky we are to have you here with us in Dhwani ... Every day all your various posts you create are such entertainers and it is great talking to a wonderful person like YOU AK ....

flower :sunny: flower :sunny: 

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Posts : 27532
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Precap for 12Oct13 episode

Post by SAYAN18 on 2013-10-12, 19:37

--sumana13-- wrote:
SAYAN18 wrote:
--sumana13-- wrote:
SAYAN18 wrote:Aastha was entrusted to make a collage with some
photos from the family album. 
The photos, she chose was not liked by Anjali,
as Aastha chose photos of Anjali's ' Ayee Papa'.
May be there is some mystery in the 
Ayes Papa also.
Anjali abused Aastha and Aastha replied
which was beyond tolerance limit for Anjali.
She wanted to slap her when Shloke intervened.
Thanks for sharing AK.... Yes I  Came back and read your post on ME glimpses .. .. Hugs to you AK for sharing this with us .. And all the spoilers you get...... :sunny: cheers flower 
I am almost a professional spoiler ( who spoils ).
AK.  Have immense regards and respect for such awesome professional persons like YOU ..AK ...I cant express how lucky we are to have you here with us in Dhwani ... Every day all your various posts you create are such entertainers and it is great talking to a wonderful person like YOU AK ....

flower :sunny: flower :sunny: 
Many thanks Sumana for the compliments
but the ' Sanskaris ' here have a polar opposite view.

SAYAN18
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 3514
Join date : 2013-02-13
Location : India

Back to top Go down

Re: Precap for 12Oct13 episode

Post by Sponsored content Today at 13:30


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum