Latest topics

Sojol twitted.

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sojol twitted.

Post by SAYAN18 on 2013-10-12, 19:12

@shalmaleedesai: More drama unfolds tonight at 10pm in the Maha Episode of #IPKKND2 @StarPlus... keep watching

@ShrenuParikhFC: Its official! The maha episode of #IPKKND2 will be aired tonight at 10pm... :)

@MediaZA1: Don't miss #IPKKND2 tonight at 10:00 PM, an hour episode. Only on Star Plus. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

@MediaZA1: Don't miss #IPKKND2 tonight at 10:00 PM, an hour episode. Only on Star Plus. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

SAYAN18
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Re: Sojol twitted.

Post by slmu on 2013-10-12, 19:38

TFS AK.. its because SP did not show any ads.. this is their way of making sure everyone tunes in.

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by SAYAN18 on 2013-10-12, 19:41

slmu wrote:TFS AK.. its because SP did not show any ads.. this is their way of making sure everyone tunes in.
Twitter is cost less ad.

Last edited by SAYAN18 on 2013-10-15, 16:33; edited 1 time in total

SAYAN18
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by A.N.Jell_Zarina on 2013-10-12, 19:47

When work speaks less then speaking work is the way to promote ... Btw, awareness on OL popularity also is recognized/signified grandly wth the so-termed-namesake show... Easy communication and free advertisement

in a way, its good though to promote ur product ths way...thanks AK dear

A.N.Jell_Zarina
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by SAYAN18 on 2013-10-12, 19:55

aasudi wrote:When work speaks less then speaking work is the way to promote ... Btw, awareness on OL popularity also is recognized/signified  grandly wth the so-termed-namesake show... Easy communication and free advertisement

Welcome Aasu.
So tonight there is fata fati encounter
between Anjali and Shloke.

By the way, is Aasu abbreviation of Aastha ?

SAYAN18
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-10-12, 19:57

aasudi wrote:When work speaks less then speaking work is the way to promote ... Btw, awareness on OL popularity also is recognized/signified  grandly wth the so-termed-namesake show... Easy communication and free advertisement

Hello Aasudi .. Great to know you are watching the show !! I was thinking you got disgusted already !!.scratch 

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by A.N.Jell_Zarina on 2013-10-12, 20:13

SAYAN18 wrote:

Welcome Aasu.

u knw AK that i love u so if u love me back then spare me from the scary link u invented aastha to aasu... I knw watching 2.5 epi after declaring i wont watch, i m conphused (like aastha) but stil i m sane(unlike shastha) so 4 god sake spare me (being more dramatical like ebp)
nahinnn...yeh hum seh nahi sakte...hum pagal hojayenge jo hum nahin chahate, agar hogaye toh my destiny also wud b agnihotri asylum...lol

on serious note, 'aasu' is abv of 'aasutosh' n 'di' of 'nidhi'...loved 'di' over 'dhi' so i spelled myself 'aasudi' :-)

A.N.Jell_Zarina
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2013-10-12, 20:18

aasudi wrote:
SAYAN18 wrote:

Welcome Aasu.

u knw AK that i love u so if u love me back then spare me from the scary link u invented aastha to aasu... I knw watching 2.5 epi after declaring i wont watch, i m conphused (like aastha) but stil i m sane(unlike shastha) so 4 god sake spare me (being more dramatical like ebp)
nahinnn...yeh hum seh nahi sakte...hum pagal hojayenge jo hum nahin chahate, agar hogaye toh my destiny also wud b agnihotri asylum...lol

on serious note, 'aasu' is abv of 'aasutosh' n 'di' of 'nidhi'...loved 'di' over 'dhi' so i spelled myself 'aasudi' :-)
Aashutosh and Nidhi from Kuch toh log kahenge?

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by SAYAN18 on 2013-10-12, 20:23

aasudi wrote:
SAYAN18 wrote:

Welcome Aasu.

Hi Aasu, clearly understood the origin of Aasudi.
No konphuson.

But one kostin - 

If NA calls Anjali as Anu ( surely pyaar se )
Or
Varad calls Sojol as Soju ( yes pyaar se )
Or

Shloke calls Aastha as Aasu ( again pyaar se )

will those be inappropriate ?

SAYAN18
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sameersaagar on 2013-10-12, 20:23

How about the Lead Players Ashtha & Shloke twitting each other, it will be a novelty

sameersaagar
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by A.N.Jell_Zarina on 2013-10-12, 20:27

--sumana13-- wrote:

Hello Aasudi .. Great to know you are watching the show !! I was thinking you got disgusted already !!.scratch 
sumi, aasu's theory on watching tv is lil twisted...did i say m disgusted? No yara, i thot m not for the show or the show is not for me...my theory is: if there's nothing of ur choice left with u to watch then its better if u watch weird thngs...utilization of vacation...u knw where i started re-watching QH,when it got weirdest...but destiny games snactched that away too... Btw, u got me wrong dear, m watchin it on/off jus to update how much ipk is being used n how much being manipulated
:-)

A.N.Jell_Zarina
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by SAYAN18 on 2013-10-12, 20:32

sameersaagar wrote:How about the Lead Players Ashtha & Shloke twitting each other, it will be a novelty
We have seen, Skype video chat by Saras- Kumud,
Where Saras tried so hard to see the face of Kumud,
that the server crashed.

SAYAN18
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2013-10-12, 20:34

SAYAN18 wrote:
sameersaagar wrote:How about the Lead Players Ashtha & Shloke twitting each other, it will be a novelty
that the server crashed.
:lol!:  both of them have laptops so why not?

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by SAYAN18 on 2013-10-12, 20:37

slmu wrote:
SAYAN18 wrote:
that the server crashed.
:lol!:  both of them have laptops so why not?
After so many wrist twist,
Sameer wants Twit also.

SAYAN18
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sameersaagar on 2013-10-12, 20:37

SAYAN18 wrote:
that the server crashed.
Here they will twit so hard, the  Keys will just collapse under their fingers, :lol!:

sameersaagar
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2013-10-12, 20:39

You guys are hilarious :*lol*: .

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by SAYAN18 on 2013-10-12, 20:39

sameersaagar wrote:
SAYAN18 wrote:
that the server crashed.
Here they will twit so hard, the  Keys will just collapse under their fingers, :lol!:
I'll surely welcome that phase.
It reflects the intensity of love.

SAYAN18
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2013-10-12, 20:41

So is Aastha going to wear the sari that he gave her? and if so why?

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by SAYAN18 on 2013-10-12, 20:41

slmu wrote:You guys are hilarious :*lol*: .
I know 'hilarious' is the ' Sanskari's' word for crazy.

SAYAN18
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2013-10-12, 20:43

SAYAN18 wrote:
slmu wrote:You guys are hilarious :*lol*: .
I know 'hilarious' is the ' Sanskari's' word for crazy.
zipped

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by A.N.Jell_Zarina on 2013-10-12, 20:57

slmu wrote:
aasudi wrote:
SAYAN18 wrote:

Welcome Aasu.

yes shanti, its frm KTLK...loved that show til 1 month b4 moonish left...i love moonish behl since the days i watch akki n amir's movies...n that show was decent n meaningful...the couple is my 2nd fav in ITV after arnav- khushi b4 megha- mohan n jodha-akbar...

A.N.Jell_Zarina
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2013-10-12, 20:59

aasudi wrote:
slmu wrote:
aasudi wrote:
SAYAN18 wrote:Welcome Aasu.

yes shanti, its frm KTLK...loved that show til 1 month b4 moonish left...i love moonish behl since the days i watch akki n amir's movies...n that show was decent n meaningful...the couple is my 2nd fav in ITV after arnav- khushi  b4 megha- mohan n jodha-akbar...
I liked it too.. but then the timings changed and the repeat timings also changed and I couldn't watch it anymore.. didn't have time to watch on the net.

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by A.N.Jell_Zarina on 2013-10-12, 21:30

SAYAN18 wrote:
aasudi wrote:
SAYAN18 wrote:

Welcome Aasu.

No konphuson.

But one kostin - 

Or
Or

na re AK, how can that b inappropriate? Aastha n aasu both r pretty names...
Waise bhi, SP didnt find naming that konphusion kollection 'ipk' ebp inappropriate, toh humari koi majaal??

A.N.Jell_Zarina
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by SAYAN18 on 2013-10-12, 21:40

I
aasudi wrote:
SAYAN18 wrote:
aasudi wrote:
SAYAN18 wrote:Welcome Aasu.

No konphuson.

But one kostin - 

Or
Or

na re AK, how can that b inappropriate? Aastha n aasu both r pretty names...
Waise bhi, SP didnt find naming that konphusion kollection 'ipk' ebp inappropriate, toh humari koi majaal??
Absolutely not. Now time for the encounter.

SAYAN18
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by A.N.Jell_Zarina on 2013-10-13, 06:57

SAYAN18 wrote:
sameersaagar wrote:
SAYAN18 wrote:
that the server crashed.
I'll surely welcome that phase.
It reflects the intensity of love.
big welcome AK...in fact another advantage is its less costly ...plus u wont need sbs/b footage for ofscreen segments ...enuf of intese ofscrn stuff on twitter/SNS abt onscrn experience...great idea sameer :-)

A.N.Jell_Zarina
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 21:53

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum