Latest topics

Two targets

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Two targets

Post by Jeevan N on 2013-10-12, 21:15

I think that Shlok is taking revenge on aastha as well as behaving nicely with aastha when his mother is watching them..in the 11 october precap we saw that shlok told his mom that aastha is very special for him...I think shlok will marry aastha for revenge but will also enjoy his mother's hatred...so he is out for two targets

Jeevan N

Back to top Go down

Re: Two targets

Post by slmu on 2013-10-12, 22:14

Welcome to Dhwani Jeevan - I'm Shanthi.

It is possible he is killing two birds with one stone.

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by SAYAN18 on 2013-10-12, 22:28

Hi Jeevan, welcome to Dhwani.
I'm AK.
Please don't remain as guest, register,
be one of us and express your opinion.

SAYAN18
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by anusha.cochin on 2013-10-12, 23:04

slmu wrote:Welcome to Dhwani Jeevan - I'm Shanthi.

It is possible he is killing two birds with one stone.
absolutely...that is his ultimate aim..

anusha.cochin
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2013-10-12, 23:42

I am new to EBP ...  What is the background of Anjali?

Plus why did I get the impression that it is not Anjali but  Papaji who is the real devil..

My 5 paise impression, I do think Shlok is interested in Astha  but his overriding emotion is one of  cool business ..He has some agenda wrt to Astha and he would want to achieve that before he even realizes that he is deeply committed to Aastha.

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by jarian28 on 2013-10-12, 23:54

Two target was on my mind too

But I felt she bruised his ego and his dad respect by denying this proposal so he wants her to get married

Other one is his hatred for anjali

jarian28

Back to top Go down

Post by jarian28 on 2013-10-13, 00:01

Tanthya wrote:I am new to EBP ...  What is the background of Anjali?

Plus why did I get the impression that it is not Anjali but  Papaji who is the real devil..

My 5 paise impression, I do think Shlok is interested in Astha  but his overriding emotion is one of  cool business ..He has some agenda wrt to Astha and he would want to achieve that before he even realizes that he is deeply committed to Aastha.
Tants Anjali s background is not revealed as of now
She is just shown to be a dominating MIL

All shylok wants is to break her
I feel he will abide by her and dump her just before marriage thus maligning her name
Later he will realize he had fallen for her
Aastha hate will start and he will turn obsessive
There was a dialogue yesterday
zakam thene vale ki shakal bula saktey hai kya

jarian28

Back to top Go down

Post by SAYAN18 on 2013-10-13, 00:05

Till now all the characters are not developed.
We all are guessing.
Anjali is Niranjan Agnihotri's wife.
It is not clear that she is biological mother of Shloke.
Anjali's background is still unknown.
It seems to us that she is mentally abused by Niranjan
I suspect NA has tactfully created the Anjali-Shloke distance.
Now, Anjali is purposefully misbehaving with Aastha,
so that Shloke becomes determined to marry Aastha.
This way, Anjali wants to ensure that NA's supremacy
be disturbed.
Today, Anjali's expression from the balcony was peculiar.
But all these are guesses.

SAYAN18
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by SAYAN18 on 2013-10-13, 00:09

jarian28 wrote:

I feel he will abide by her and dump her just before marriage thus maligning her name
You may be right.
Till now everything is guess work.
Both Anjali - NA and Aastha-Shloke relations are shady.
Same is Anjali-Shloke relation.

SAYAN18
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by jarian28 on 2013-10-13, 00:14

SAYAN18 wrote:
jarian28 wrote:

You may be right.
Till now everything is guess work.
Both Anjali - NA and Aastha-Shloke relations are shady.
Same is Anjali-Shloke relation.
Game planner here is def NA and she is taking blame here
Probably anjali hates her parents for getting her married to NA
Even anjali is made to look bad in front f shylok
anjali is getting sympathy

jarian28

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-10-13, 00:19

Jeevan N wrote:I think that Shlok is taking revenge on aastha as well as behaving nicely with aastha when his mother is watching them..in the 11 october precap we saw that shlok told his mom that aastha is very special for him...I think shlok will marry aastha for revenge but will also enjoy his mother's hatred...so he is out for two targets
Jeevan .. you are welcomed to Dhwani forum .... looking forwards to lots of gup shup with you ...  and thanks for sharing your thoughts here my friend :) .....

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-10-13, 00:39

Loved reading your thoughts .... Jeevan, Jarian, sathya, AK, Anu, Shanthi ..... The show is getting more and more intriguing with each passing episode ..t

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by jarian28 on 2013-10-13, 00:48

--sumana13-- wrote:Loved reading your thoughts .... Jeevan, Jarian, sathya, AK, Anu, Shanthi ..... The show is getting more and more intriguing with each passing episode ..t
True sumana

But I dont want shylok to fall in love now because if this turns out to be love marriage
sure story is over and will turn into saas bahu saga

jarian28

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-10-13, 01:01

jarian28 wrote:
--sumana13-- wrote:Loved reading your thoughts .... Jeevan, Jarian, sathya, AK, Anu, Shanthi ..... The show is getting more and more intriguing with each passing episode ..t
True sumana

But I dont want shylok to fall in love now because if this turns out to be love marriage
Yes. Jarian ...i agree with you... I feel shlok is not in love at all !! .. The way Shlok looks at aastha when he is sure none are watching him .. I some how feel he is satisfied that his charm has worked on her .. And she is behaving just as he had expected ... As if he has planned everything ... He does not appear to be in love with her .... But aastha definitely is in love .. And she is fighting it ...

scratch

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2013-10-13, 13:15

hi jeevan welcome to D... i think the initial plan was to teach Aastha a lesson and now it's got the added benefit of two birds one stone...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2013-10-13, 13:21

The background of Anjali is not yet known to us... v know Niranjan chose her as his wife, the first day she came into the house he did something to her but other then not much else as yet... Yep v think Niranjan is the real bad guy and Anjali has been made the scapegoat...

yeah it seems part of Shlok's plan, with every now and then getting caught up with feelings but overriding emotion seems to b teaching her a lesson, getting her to bend, to submit...

Tants now u have a taste will u wait and watch this show with bated breathe every day??

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2013-10-13, 13:24

SAYAN18 wrote:

We all are guessing.
be disturbed.
with the timeline unless the cvs forget it Anjali should be Shlok's mother, they r celebrating 30 years of marriage and he is 24 or 26 or something like that....

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by jarian28 on 2013-10-13, 14:24

--sumana13-- wrote:
jarian28 wrote:
True sumana

Yes. Jarian ...i agree with you... I feel shlok is not in love at all !!  .. The way Shlok looks at aastha when he is sure none are watching him .. I some how feel he is satisfied that his charm has worked on her .. And she is behaving just as he had expected ... As if he has planned everything ... He does not appear to be in love with her .... But aastha definitely is in love .. And she is fighting it ...

scratch
Shylok is not in love but he is badly attracted to her
He might succeed  his plan in hurting her but later he will realize he has fallen for her and thats when aastha hate will start and he will work hard to win her

I feel even aastha is not in love it is just an attraction towards  Shylok
Her new found feelings is just taking over her life

jarian28

Back to top Go down

Post by A.N.Jell_Zarina on 2013-10-13, 14:41

sarra0 wrote:
SAYAN18 wrote:

We all are guessing.
be disturbed.
with the timeline unless the cvs forget it Anjali should be Shlok's mother, they r celebrating 30 years of marriage and he is 24 or 26 or something like that....
sarra, its the least thng to care in an indian soap...ipk also had prob wth khushi's age...pkdh wth nani's death n so others...chal jayega

A.N.Jell_Zarina
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2013-10-13, 14:57

aasudi wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
SAYAN18 wrote:

We all are guessing.
be disturbed.
sarra, its the least thng to care in an indian soap...ipk also had prob wth khushi's age...pkdh wth nani's death n so others...chal jayega
lol Khushi's age changed wat 3 or 4times?? wat happened with Nanu's death? I remember from the first couple of episodes it seemed like she was the step mother but then that kind of you away and who knows...was just trying to think story impacting would it pull more at your heartstrings if she was the mother..

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by A.N.Jell_Zarina on 2013-10-13, 15:07

sarra0 wrote:
aasudi wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
SAYAN18 wrote:Till now all the characters are not developed.
We all are guessing.
be disturbed.
lol Khushi's age changed wat 3 or 4times?? wat happened with Nanu's death? I remember from the first couple of episodes it seemed like she was the step mother but then that kind of you away and who knows...was just trying to think story impacting would it pull more at your heartstrings if she was the mother..
sarra, not in exact(as far as i knw) show but ipk's synopsis said khushi 18 yrs old but during arshi's gupta house stay she was near 23...23 suits the story though...
Pkdh mein kuch 5 saal ka diffn hua hoga frm first said nani ji's death time gap to later...pinky mousi's age also had prob,i guess but not sure though...

Anjali's not step mom,i thnk...i hope swati leaving n anjali being culprit in shlok's eyes is not the begn of shlok's dark shade...

A.N.Jell_Zarina
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-10-13, 15:17

jarian28 wrote:
--sumana13-- wrote:
jarian28 wrote:
True sumana

Yes. Jarian ...i agree with you... I feel shlok is not in love at all !!  .. The way Shlok looks at aastha when he is sure none are watching him .. I some how feel he is satisfied that his charm has worked on her .. And she is behaving just as he had expected ... As if he has planned everything ... He does not appear to be in love with her .... But aastha definitely is in love .. And she is fighting it ...

scratch
Shylok is not in love but he is badly attracted to her
He might succeed  his plan in hurting her but later he will realize he has fallen for her and thats when aastha hate will start and he will work hard to win her

I feel even aastha is not in love it is just an attraction towards  Shylok
Her new found feelings is just taking over her life
Yes Shlok is definitely not in love yet ....
..but ... Tell Me Jarian .. How do you make out it was not love from Aastha's side .... She appears to be so conscious of his presence/nearness .......and she even dreams of him all the time and also losing her sleep thinking of him !! .. Is this not love ??  How do you know that ??

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by jarian28 on 2013-10-13, 16:27

Sums dreaming of a particular person and thinking of that person is not love she is affected by him and the pull is there
But for love you need to understand his thought process and the connect should be available  between couple.Deep feelings are required and aastha has not reached that stage.
Or the makers are not able to show her love properly
But now I feel it is just an infatuation 
But tv shows will show love only to be dreaming and thinking of that particular person

jarian28

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-10-13, 19:03

jarian28 wrote:Sums dreaming of a particular person and thinking of that person is not love she is affected by him and the pull is there
But for love you need to understand his thought process and the connect should be available  between couple.Deep feelings are required and aastha has not reached that stage.
But tv shows will show love only to be dreaming and thinking of that particular person
OMG !! Thanks Jarian .... And I thought one can dream of some one only when one is in love ... This is all infatuation ??.... But when will she fall in love ? . How will she connect with him with deeper feelings when shlok is not in love himself ?? ... Will she not be heart veoken to know Shlok is just using her ?. Or will shlok just carry on with the love game and carry on with the deception of being a lover
scratch scratch 

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by jarian28 on 2013-10-13, 20:35

--sumana13-- wrote:
jarian28 wrote:Sums dreaming of a particular person and thinking of that person is not love she is affected by him and the pull is there
OMG !!  Thanks Jarian .... And I thought one can dream of some one only when one is in love ... This is all infatuation ??.... But when will she fall in love ? . How will she connect with him with deeper feelings when shlok is not in love himself ?? ... Will she not be heart veoken to know Shlok is just using her ?. Or will shlok just carry on with the love game and carry on with the deception of being a lover
scratch scratch 
Sums developing deep feelings does not require  love to reciprocate it is just understanding that person which does not require he/she to reciprocate ,if so it is business
She will be broken and hurt but her feelings will grow
They need leads in same frame for trps so they will get them married and later he might break her completely that is when this guy will understand he was badly attached to her and he will turn obsessive but aastha will never forgive him easily
This show can be brilliant if they put in some homework but I am sure SP will mess up

jarian28

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 18:09

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum