Latest topics

Two targets

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Two targets

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-10-14, 12:21

jarian28 wrote:
--sumana13-- wrote:
jarian28 wrote:Sums dreaming of a particular person and thinking of that person is not love she is affected by him and the pull is there
But for love you need to understand his thought process and the connect should be available  between couple.Deep feelings are required and aastha has not reached that stage.
Or the makers are not able to show her love properly
But now I feel it is just an infatuation 
But tv shows will show love only to be dreaming and thinking of that particular person
OMG !!  Thanks Jarian .... And I thought one can dream of some one only when one is in love ... This is all infatuation ??.... But when will she fall in love ? . How will she connect with him with deeper feelings when shlok is not in love himself ?? ... Will she not be heart veoken to know Shlok is just using her ?. Or will shlok just carry on with the love game and carry on with the deception of being a lover
scratch scratch 
Sums developing deep feelings does not require  love to reciprocate it is just understanding that person which does not require he/she to reciprocate ,if so it is business
She will be broken and hurt but her feelings will grow
They need leads in same frame for trps so they will get them married and later he might break her completely that is when this guy will understand he was badly attached to her and he will turn obsessive but aastha will never forgive him easily
This show can be brilliant if they put in some homework but I am sure SP will mess up
AHHh.. All that unrequitted love is such a painful thing to watch ... And the first such unrequitted love story I ever watched was Kahin toh hoga ... Used to be in school .... Enjoyed it late night with my mom who was obsessed with Sujal N Kashish .... Then the next one was IPK ... And now this one is just in budding stage .....There must be numerous such love stories .. But .... tell you what Jarian i just dunno why I am so attached to Aastha already ...I so want this one to do great at the TRP dept ... .. Feel so scared about her impgding heart break yaara ..Evil or Very Mad No 

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by jarian28 on 2013-10-14, 16:14

Sums I haven t watched  Kahin toh hoga 
IPK brought me back to tv after 6 years and that was my 2 nd show and yes IPK had very good love story but I won t go there

Yeah even I want this to work in trp and no more mess
I have started liking aastha but I want strong aastha after her heart break and no silent going girl

jarian28

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-10-15, 00:33

jarian28 wrote:Sums I haven t watched  Kahin toh hoga 
IPK brought me back to tv after 6 years and that was my 2 nd show and yes IPK had very good love story but I won t go there

Yeah even I want this to work in trp and no more mess
I have started liking aastha but I want strong aastha after her heart break and no silent going girl
Yes I think Aastha is the fighter ... she took the entire Agnihotri Family head long when the vriddhashram take over fiasco was going on ... she appears to be fearless girl ... hope she continues to remain just like this and give the faking Shlok a hard time ...

Thumbsup Thumbsup

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 00:14

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum: