Nice Maha episode, full of drama
And nice pre cap also.

SAYAN18
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Re: Yeh Hai Aap Ka Hone wali Bahu.

Post by anusha.cochin on 2013-10-12, 23:06

Pre cap is interesting....

Slok going against his dad :shock:yeh tho na mumkin hein...probably he s planning 2 dump Astha after giving hope

anusha.cochin
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by SAYAN18 on 2013-10-12, 23:09

anusha.cochin wrote:Pre cap is interesting....

Slok going against his dad :shock:yeh tho na mumkin hein...probably he s planning 2 dump Astha after giving hope
Anu, if the Hero dumps the heroine, where will be the story ?

SAYAN18
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by anusha.cochin on 2013-10-12, 23:18

SAYAN18 wrote:

He will pretend like good husband of Astha n front of all ....and we all knw Astha will change him...

anusha.cochin
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by SAYAN18 on 2013-10-12, 23:24

anusha.cochin wrote:
SAYAN18 wrote:

He will pretend like good husband of Astha n front of all ....and we all knw Astha will change him...
Mahaan SP Bahu.

SAYAN18
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-10-12, 23:42

SAYAN18 wrote:
anusha.cochin wrote:
SAYAN18 wrote:

Mahaan SP Bahu.
Will Shlok ever reveal to Aastha the real reason behind marrying her ?? Or will she discover it herself !!

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2013-10-13, 13:27

AK so it wasn't a disappointing ME?

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by SAYAN18 on 2013-10-13, 13:29

sarra0 wrote:AK so it wasn't a disappointing ME?
The ME was good.
Full of drama.
Posted the single link.

SAYAN18
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2013-10-13, 13:31

SAYAN18 wrote:

I initially thought that he would play with her feelings and then dump her....from everything they show it is always worse for females wen a rishta breaks then for guys, and he wants to show her her place....would he carried it to a wedding and being married, wat would he gave got out of it?? I thought the plot of land may come into play and Niranjan tell Shlok to marry her....

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2013-10-13, 13:33

SAYAN18 wrote:
The ME was good.
Full of drama.
Posted the single link.
Thanks AK, thought about watchin online then thought I would have to sit there for the full show without forwarding that scared me so I decided to wait for it on tv..., its not being shown here till 9pm tonight and even then I don't know if I will get a chance to watch it...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by SAYAN18 on 2013-10-13, 13:35

sarra0 wrote:
SAYAN18 wrote:

I initially thought that he would play with her feelings and then dump her....from everything they show it is always worse for females wen a rishta breaks then for guys, and he wants to show her her place....would he carried it to a wedding and being married, wat would he gave got out of it?? I thought the plot of land may come into play and Niranjan tell Shlok to marry her....
Precap -
In the function Shloke has announced that he is going
to marry Aastha.
Now, if this decision is influenced by NA or not is unknown.

SAYAN18
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by A.N.Jell_Zarina on 2013-10-13, 13:40

SAYAN18 wrote:
The ME was good.
Full of drama.
Posted the single link.
so that was good...grt then...hope that remains...read the update,thought it was usual as alws...btw,the show's slap(logically unreasonable) also has been praised in FF... If the ME was reasonable,then good on maker's part...aiyan vi ME toh na hui...thanks AK

A.N.Jell_Zarina
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2013-10-13, 13:41

SAYAN18 wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
SAYAN18 wrote:

Precap -
to marry Aastha.
I was thinking at this stage it wouldn't be engineered by Niranjan, because he is setting up the other rishta and he would not want to b embarrassed, but now that shlok has announced it to Aastha then if he wants to back out Niranjan may bring up business... and or even the good name of theirs..but who knows wat the cvs will turn on their heads...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by A.N.Jell_Zarina on 2013-10-13, 13:52

sarra0 wrote:
SAYAN18 wrote:

sarra, wat my conscience says is NA should not b brought in wth the land issue...if it is so then again it wil seem illogical wth NA being all-is-well wth women in front of shlok himself, he had alws spoken respectfully to women infront of shlok n shlok seems genuinely respectful to his father...he himself is a conspirator but it wud b unsuitable to show he conspirates together wth his father no?
For me,its gud if shlok is obvlivious to hs dad's dark side...it wil help to develop love wthin shlok if hs base on hate itself comes along as fake...after,not evn a single ounce of regret/guilt after seeing aastha's tears for her family(equivalent to hs father), it wud b worse to show shlok emphatical n in love b4 his hate fades away completely...choti choti batein hoti hai dhyan dena chahiye for luvstories

A.N.Jell_Zarina
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2013-10-13, 14:19

aasudi wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
SAYAN18 wrote:

sarra, wat my conscience says is NA should not b brought in wth the land issue...if it is so then again it wil seem illogical wth NA being all-is-well wth women in front of shlok himself, he had alws spoken respectfully to women infront of shlok n shlok seems genuinely respectful to his father...he himself is a conspirator but it wud b unsuitable to show he conspirates together wth his father no?
For me,its gud if shlok is obvlivious to hs dad's dark side...it wil help to develop love wthin shlok if hs base on hate itself comes along as fake...after,not evn a single ounce of regret/guilt after seeing aastha's tears for her family(equivalent to hs father), it wud b worse to show shlok emphatical n in love b4 his hate fades away completely...choti choti batein hoti hai dhyan dena chahiye for luvstories
I am going on the assumption that Niranjan didn't conspire with shlok to get to this stage, Shlok is doing this to break her, for revenge, he is not in love as yet, jus started feeling something, mayb to show that if Aastha can fall in love with me I am not against women like that feed from the award ceremony showed... and then Shlok want to dump her say..If Niranjan says no u can't do that it would hurt her reputation, her families reputation and our reputation and standing, she is in love with u as well.. along with that it could help grow our business, there is a plot of land that as Samdhi he may now sign through...how would he be shown as a bad guy? he would still be shown as a good person?

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by SAYAN18 on 2013-10-13, 14:23

Sarra, you are logically correct.
But I can't trust NA.
He is the manipulator.
As Sameer says - Chanakya.

SAYAN18
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2013-10-13, 14:27

SAYAN18 wrote:Sarra, you are logically correct.
But I can't trust NA.
He is the manipulator.
As Sameer says - Chanakya.
I agree he is a manipulator who keeps his hands clean..just seen Fridays episode and wen the cards arrive with the wrong name he indicates to Anjali to start her diatribe...which she does...Ishari ishari mein baat ho rahe hai..

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by A.N.Jell_Zarina on 2013-10-13, 14:35

sarra0 wrote:
aasudi wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
SAYAN18 wrote:Anu, if the Hero dumps the heroine, where will be the story ?
I am going on the assumption that Niranjan didn't conspire with shlok to get to this stage, Shlok is doing this to break her, for revenge, he is not in love as yet, jus started feeling something, mayb to show that if Aastha can fall in love with me I am not against women like that feed from the award ceremony showed... and then Shlok want to dump her say..If Niranjan says no u can't do that it would hurt her reputation, her families reputation and our reputation and standing, she is in love with u as well.. along with that it could help grow our business, there is a plot of land that as Samdhi he may now sign through...how would he be shown as a bad guy? he would still be shown as a good person?
thats very logical indeed sarra...CVs shud visit dhwani to get right ideas...stil m not fine for shlok falling in love, getting used to her is good

A.N.Jell_Zarina
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2013-10-13, 15:00

aasudi wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
aasudi wrote:
sarra0 wrote:I initially thought that he would play with her feelings and then dump her....from everything they show it is always worse for females wen a rishta breaks then for guys, and he wants to show her her place....would he carried it to a wedding and being married, wat would he gave got out of it?? I thought the plot of land may come into play and Niranjan tell Shlok to marry her....
thats very logical indeed sarra...CVs shud visit dhwani to get right ideas...stil m not fine for shlok falling in love, getting used to her is good
lol you have now cursed it by using the logic word... no i don't think he is in love as yet...if they show it then wats left... and his dialogues recently don't indicate love..

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by A.N.Jell_Zarina on 2013-10-13, 15:19

sarra0 wrote:
aasudi wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
aasudi wrote:sarra, wat my conscience says is NA should not b brought in wth the land issue...if it is so then again it wil seem illogical wth NA being all-is-well wth women in front of shlok himself, he had alws spoken respectfully to women infront of shlok n shlok seems genuinely respectful to his father...he himself is a conspirator but it wud b unsuitable to show he conspirates together wth his father no?
lol you have now cursed it by using the logic word... no i don't think he is in love as yet...if they show it then wats left... and his dialogues recently don't indicate love..
how can u say that? I never curse...actually,agar past mein logic na ho toh iska matlab yeh nahin k future mein bhi nahin honi chahiye...waise bhi, v watch serials on track basis...meeting track, fighting, hate, love ,marriage, SB, remarriage, contract,seperation, reunion...many tracks yaar...so tracks can b logical even if the show is not ;-)

he has to b harsh until its late n even its late the gal wil forgive hm...its the format...so he is nt in luv,i agree...kash k execution aur achha hota toh conphusions less hote

A.N.Jell_Zarina
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by anusha.cochin on 2013-10-13, 17:47

sarra0 wrote:
SAYAN18 wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
SAYAN18 wrote:Anu, if the Hero dumps the heroine, where will be the story ?
Precap -
to marry Aastha.
I was thinking at this stage it wouldn't be engineered by Niranjan, because he is setting up the other rishta and he would not want to b embarrassed, but now that shlok has announced it to Aastha then if he wants to back out Niranjan may bring up business... and or even the good name of theirs..but who knows wat the cvs will turn on their heads...
@bold..I thnk d same

but atlast Slok will end up marrying Astha....NA will compell him I thnk

anusha.cochin
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sameersaagar on 2013-10-13, 20:17

NA may be engineering all this, his aim is to spread his educational business all over. He is man with full of plans, Plan A,B,C,D etc. if one plan backfires, he is ready with the next one.

sameersaagar
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by SAYAN18 on 2013-10-13, 20:36

sameersaagar wrote:NA may be engineering all this, his aim is to spread his educational business all over. He is man with full of plans, Plan A,B,C,D etc. if one plan backfires, he is ready with the next one.
I am of same opinion.

SAYAN18
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 01:40

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum