Latest topics

Hadh kar diya

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Hadh kar diya

Post by anusha.cochin on 2013-10-12, 23:05

Ye Astha ne had kar diya aaj....jab dekho kisina kisike zindagi mein dhakal dethi hoon.....

why she behaving so silly and stupid Shocked

anusha.cochin
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Re: Hadh kar diya

Post by SAYAN18 on 2013-10-12, 23:22

anusha.cochin wrote:Ye Astha ne had kar diya aaj....jab dekho kisina kisike zindagi mein dhakal dethi hoon.....

Tum Jahan Ho
Waha Gadbad Na Ho
Ye Kabhi Ho Sakta ?

SAYAN18
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by anusha.cochin on 2013-10-12, 23:25

SAYAN18 wrote:
anusha.cochin wrote:Ye Astha ne had kar diya aaj....jab dekho kisina kisike zindagi mein dhakal dethi hoon.....

Tum Jahan Ho
Waha Gadbad Na Ho
Ye Kabhi Ho Sakta ?
so true

anusha.cochin
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-10-12, 23:39

anusha.cochin wrote:
SAYAN18 wrote:

Tum Jahan Ho
Waha Gadbad Na Ho
Ye Kabhi Ho Sakta ?
so true
Absolutely correct judgement by Anjali ....

Thumbsup :*lol*: 

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by anusha.cochin on 2013-10-13, 17:53

WEn Slok holded her hand Astha was telling 'koi dekh lega'

dat means she doesnt hav any problem n Slok touching her...

Astha's behaviour was highly irritating....just after getting taunts from Anjali she dared 2 behave like this....hudh ki koi respect nahin tho prooblem nahin par kam se kam apni maa-baap ka issath karna chahiye na

anusha.cochin
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by archie_79 on 2013-10-13, 18:00

I saw some part of the ME yesterday, y was she poking her nose? It was very rude on her part to go into any room without invitation

archie_79
Video Updater
Video Updater

Back to top Go down

Post by anusha.cochin on 2013-10-13, 18:03

archie_79 wrote:

I saw some part of the ME yesterday, y was she poking her nose? It was very rude on her part to go into any room without invitation
absolutely.....Pehle bhi Slok ne mana kiya tha uss room mein jaane se.....

she proved Anjali right..cant blame Anjali if she s thnkng Astha s a gold digger
Shocked
AStha always speak high abt her family culture.....but each and everyday keep doing thngs that insult herself and her family

anusha.cochin
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by A.N.Jell_Zarina on 2013-10-13, 18:05

archie_79 wrote:

shilpu, makers r conphused in everythng...aastha's dignity only speaks up wth anjali...n she shouts back or taunts back only to her...hope she had tried to undrstand whys for anjali's coldness...

A.N.Jell_Zarina
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by A.N.Jell_Zarina on 2013-10-13, 18:28

--sumana13-- wrote:
anusha.cochin wrote:
SAYAN18 wrote:

Tum Jahan Ho
Waha Gadbad Na Ho
Ye Kabhi Ho Sakta ?
so true

this is y i said how much they r using ipk n how much they r manipulating...do ths similar(more physical/dark) to ipk n do that diffn than ipk might b their working style...in every epi either some scenes or dialouges similar r taken frm ipk n sth r done in a manner to remind 'it was in ipk not here in ebp'...kabhi kabhi aakhon dekhi aur kano suni bat bhi sach nahin hoti, by avdyut- after seeing hs daughter lik tht in a man's arms n later hell tensed he jus let that go n where's aaji's friendly encounter wth aastha in tht matter...??

Nyway,yesterepi, i heard was good...its lucky on SP's part they r being praised even 4 unnecessary conphusions n unreasonable show offs in the fan forum...oh! Wat an irony...

A.N.Jell_Zarina
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-10-13, 18:54

aasudi wrote:
--sumana13-- wrote:
anusha.cochin wrote:
SAYAN18 wrote:Tum Jahan Ho
Waha Gadbad Na Ho
Ye Kabhi Ho Sakta ?
so true

this is y i said how much they r using ipk n how much they r manipulating...do ths similar(more physical/dark) to ipk n do that diffn than ipk might b their working style...in every epi either some scenes or dialouges similar r taken frm ipk n sth r done in a manner to remind 'it was in ipk not here in ebp'...kabhi kabhi aakhon dekhi aur kano suni bat bhi sach nahin hoti, by avdyut- after seeing hs daughter lik tht in a man's arms n later hell tensed he jus let that go n where's aaji's friendly encounter wth aastha in tht matter...??

Nyway,yesterepi, i heard was good...its lucky on SP's part they r being praised even 4 unnecessary conphusions n unreasonable show offs in the fan forum...oh! Wat an irony...
Yes Aasudi that was copy paste form IPK .... But what i am interested is how will their hate Marriage come about yaara ... scratch 

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by A.N.Jell_Zarina on 2013-10-13, 19:01

--sumana13-- wrote:
aasudi wrote:
--sumana13-- wrote:
anusha.cochin wrote:so true

Yes Aasudi that was copy paste form IPK .... But what i am interested is how will their hate Marriage come about yaara ... scratch 
n i love ur excitement darling...othrwise there is nothng for me to b hpy abt the show (except for niranjan-anjali playing actors n improved lead actors)...

A.N.Jell_Zarina
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by SAYAN18 on 2013-10-13, 19:13

Dear friends, the uniqueness of this show
is it's unpredictability.
So, we are discussing same thing again and again.
That is also the beauty of the show.
The CV's have compelled us to ask questions
on all occasions.
A is asking B, B is asking C and C is asking A again.
To find the answers, we are glued to the show.
( By the way, Sastha's hands were glued together
yesterday, is that symbolic ? ).

SAYAN18
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by anusha.cochin on 2013-10-13, 20:00

SAYAN18 wrote:Dear friends, the uniqueness of this show
on all occasions.
I m liking the suspense factor

but I didnt like Astha's behaviour and we all knw cv's r n a hurry 2 conduct their marriage....still its logicless that Astha can behave dis way

Anjali warned her not 2 use old pic....Astha didnt pay attention 2 that and even after doin mistake she was arguing with Anjali.....how unprofessional she is

anusha.cochin
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sameersaagar on 2013-10-13, 20:08

Ashtha seems to be always lacking a  sense of decorum & dignity most of the time. Wherever the wind blows, she follows , without much tact

sameersaagar
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by anusha.cochin on 2013-10-13, 20:11

sameersaagar wrote:Ashtha seems to be always lacking a  sense of decorum & dignity most of the time. Wherever the wind blows, she follows , without much tact
but always busy n speaking abt her dignity, culture to Anjali:roll:

anusha.cochin
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sameersaagar on 2013-10-13, 20:19

anusha.cochin wrote:
sameersaagar wrote:Ashtha seems to be always lacking a  sense of decorum & dignity most of the time. Wherever the wind blows, she follows , without much tact
but always busy n speaking abt her dignity, culture to Anjali:roll:
It indicates that she has a inferiority complex versus Anjali bounce

sameersaagar
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by A.N.Jell_Zarina on 2013-10-14, 04:58

SAYAN18 wrote:Dear friends, the uniqueness of this show
on all occasions.
its predecessor also was intringuingly unpredictable AK until that 1 was dragged to disasterous doors...even in the crappy 'dusri woman' track there,it maintained unpredictability...they also had hv contradictionary dialouges n showcases in later months but those contradictions sth lik usual in life...i wil live 4 u n i can die for u at once sort of...those last 2-2.5 months, some dialouges, some sensuos scenes n emotional implications only were gud otherwise ipk was murdered already... I wanted to shout stop at khushi's OTT comedy n kill the makers for ruining evrythng by dumb-ing some char n numb-ing some....mess, that was

ebp, Its unpredictable cuz its messed up since the begn...suspense element is reserved as if its an atom bomb and nagasaki is nt ready to b blown out....i cnt like the way they r forcing sth so valuable (marriage) in such an illogical/non-compulsive way...compulsion bhi 'do or die' jaisi honi/dikhni chahiye...shlok is somehow justified for hs ill motives but aastha jus goes over my head...wth ths sort of forced sequences,which dnt make sense at al...their suspense mubarakh to them, i cnt accept too much non sense wth assumption of there is stil sth more to it...

Abt questions, in a suspense there wil b questions regarding the vry suspense in every show...whats gonna happen n what had had happened in past r there for every similar shows...the prob. Wth ebp is v question the way they execute...sometimes ignore a mountain like mole hill n somewhere make a mountain of mole hill...

Btw, how did they distangled glued hands...use of water resources or directly jumped to some chemicals?? (another kostin, sry)

A.N.Jell_Zarina
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2013-10-14, 12:17

Anu, Aastha was so irritating from beginning to end of the ME Rolling Eyes

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by SAYAN18 on 2013-10-14, 12:22

slmu wrote:Anu, Aastha was so irritating from beginning to end of the ME Rolling Eyes
Shanthi, while watching the show use Allanoin.
Allanoin is a skin care ingredient with anti-irritant properties.

SAYAN18
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by SAYAN18 on 2013-10-14, 12:28

Big B has twitted :

Amitabh Bachchan@SrBachchan

T 1187 -"Too many people have opinions on things they know nothing about, and the more ignorant they are, the more opinions they have."~

Same is for me regarding IPK2.

SAYAN18
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2013-10-14, 12:38

SAYAN18 wrote:
slmu wrote:Anu, Aastha was so irritating from beginning to end of the ME Rolling Eyes
Shanthi, while watching the show use Allanoin.
Allanoin is a skin care ingredient with anti-irritant properties.
Thumbsup  will try it

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 10:27

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum