Latest topics

asad and zoya separate but humeria and ayan together

View previous topic View next topic Go down

asad and zoya separate but humeria and ayan together

Post by Ashranna on 2013-10-13, 05:06

what I don't understand is that gul has separated asad and zoya but not ayan and humeria.....and ayan still has a chance to meet humeria at his will without any sneaking around but asad does not have that luxury with zoya...and what is gul doing....it pains asad not to be with zoya except in his dreams but ayan has the luxury of humeria in reality.it is still stupid....why all the drama with asad and zoya if it is not a love story...the show is a love story whether gul likes it or not because that is what the viewers wants to see...they want the joy ,happiness ,passion love we want the full package...even the consummation of asad and zoya marriage...there are so many things that could be done with the story but somehow gul can only be negative......sometimes I think in gul mind evil is the winner...she needs to pray somemore....
farhan story is sick.....so sick....god alone knows where she picked this up from....I guess india is a really bad place to live....with men like farhan and women like tanveer who always in your house real stalker...razia and now badi bi is like she did not understand....my granny was never like badi bi....badi bi believes more in destiny than prayer...I guess she is ole fashion..

after not watching for weeks I decided to watch the maha episode and was disgusted by everything I saw.....except asad dream....I wish it was reality for asad.....
everytime you think of giving this show a chance the writers mock it up......I don't expect asad and zoya to be married.....because according to some marriage kills a serial.....but again gul can be creative with this marriage with asad and zoya...so many things to write and do for marriage...marriage is not a bed of roses especially with extended family....that is why it makes the perfect story.....and yet no serial seem to capitalize on this...so sad....
by the way anyone notice that Karen s grover is wearing his on his index finger .....is this what I think it means or is it that he has an injury.....

Karen s grover nothing is wrong in kissing your acting partner because if you love your wife your job should not be a threat to your marriage....is like working in an office with beautiful girls and you are friend with them and you hang out with them....if you have doen nothing wrong then the clause in the contract is pointless...see shah rukh khan the biggest star in Bollywood and he don't have those kissing clause....and he and his wife are going strong no insecurity with him....and there are many more...so dude don't feel guilty you are doing nothing wrong it called acting...is not like they are asking you to get naked....a kiss.. a hug..a cuddle...even the so call bedroom scene well they can edit that part so it is left to the viewers.

Ashranna

Back to top Go down

Re: asad and zoya separate but humeria and ayan together

Post by pollyanna on 2013-10-14, 11:01

Hi Ash, Completely agree with your views Thumbsup 

I just dont understand what is playing in Gul's mind...what does she want to show...a love story , a family oriented story or something all together different. Guess she is more confused than us...

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by abba143 on 2013-10-14, 11:05

Family oriented?!  Ha!  That went out months ago!  I think she is in shock and awe mode!  But really, it's backfiring.  So many of us are just not watching.  I did what Ashranna did and only watch every once in a while.  From what I hear, TRP gawah hai!

abba143

Back to top Go down

Post by pollyanna on 2013-10-14, 11:13

I know Abba......for me  too I rely on the weekly reviews by Zainab here and the posts made by members...just dont feel like tuning into QH...how much ever they bring in dreams with hugs and Asya close moments.....the show has lost its charm.....

Also it seems F32 gets more articles than any other fans Wink :P  Guess they are trying to lure the crowd with their posts.

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2013-10-14, 12:52

Frankly , the story is simply lost  somewhere inside Gul's brains and unless until it is found, we will be subjected to such errmmm ..fragrant  Manure  in future

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by clarissasham on 2013-10-14, 13:57

after a week i saw ME and felt disgusted teh way they are showing all these esp hide outs of farhan with that lady 

grrrr

what is gul planning i wish many should quit watching and gul get a reality check

clarissasham
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by lalsunvid on 2013-10-14, 14:14

Tanthya wrote:Frankly , the story is simply lost  somewhere inside Gul's brains and unless until it is found, we will be subjected to such errmmm ..fragrant  Manure  in future
Its not the story is lost .....it can't be found!! 

Just quit the show as this Imran - Nazma started coming around.....and reading the uploads off late.....its affraid affraid affraid 

How many people are able to tolerate this Haseena & crap so long???

lalsunvid
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Post by perfumeheaven on 2013-10-14, 15:44

I am looking forward to saw Nikhaat and Najma bring down Haseenabhi and her "boys". This will truly depict the  Muslim woman that despite there is obedience to her husband and elders it does not mean that she has to tolerate Sh$@. Gulji has certainly "messed" up the show and everyone's life in the serial . In real life an entire family that messed up will certainly cause family mortality.I guess all this crap can only happen in reel life.To be quite honest,I only watch the serial on Saturdays because I do the weekly review,if I did not have this to do, I would have just catch up reading the WU and hearing it from my sister.

perfumeheaven

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 01:40

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum